Your Search | lisa boylan motel 6

Dec 09 2016
Lisa Stevens Psychic She moves back & forth from California to New Jersey & New York. She did the very same thing to me at more than $18,000. New Jersey Are you kidding me? Author: Glendale, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lisa Stevens Psychic Nationwide

Dec 09 2016

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

5, Report #1341976

Dec 07 2016
Nouveau Beauty Nouveau skin care serum & Tranquille eye cream TOOK 7 UNAUTORIZED PAYMENTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IN 6 WEEKS@ $98. EACH! laytonsville Maryland Author: aj, Arizona Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty laytonsville, Maryland

6, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

7, Report #1341936

Dec 07 2016
Care Credit Synchrony Bank READ the Fine Print NOT 0% interest FOR 6 Months Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Care Credit Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois The truth hurts Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA hotwire.com MONEY MAKING SCAMMING BY BOOKING THE HOTEL WITH THIRD PARTY VENDOR HOTWIRE.COM Ontario California The 6 Dollar Room Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Liars: Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA Ontario, California

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Lisa Hindin Lisa Hindin, Lisa Hindin Lang Reality Shady realtor in sunny Florida Boca raton Florida
Thank you for your reply Author: west palm beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Lisa Hindin Boca raton , Florida

Dec 03 2016
Attack! Marketing I have not been paid for a job I did 6 months ago. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Employers: Attack! Marketing Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Inmar Ripoff the rebate for purchases of 6 botle of Smirnoff vodca Del Rio Texas Author: East Boston, Massachusetts Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2016
Mannington Mills, Inc BUYER BEWARE Mannington doesn't honor their 25 Year Warranty even after only 6 months! Salem, New Jersey
Author: Dubuque, Iowa Building Products: Mannington Mills, Inc Salem, , New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Signing Stream Mobile Notary - not paid after 6 weeks; docs sent just before signing time; staff gives different answers Costa Mesa California Author: Buckeye, Arizona Questionable Activities: Signing Stream Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Galt Psychic Lisa and Tabitha, Rea Lazo Stay Away, Frauds, Will screw you by fake reading, will get all information out and use it against you by putting negatives and black. They are witches and there heart is black. They will do anything to get big bucks from you, make false promise and use you , block your mind so you cant think right and they will get money from you. business should be closed completely. they work from citrus hieghts also. BIG TIME FRAUDS AND WICKED WOMENS. galt California Author: sacramento, California Neighborhood Services: Galt Psychic galt, California

Nov 25 2016
Aegis Relocation Services Frank Geivelis; Anastasio Geivelis; Lisa Lines Beware of Rip-off Broker Company Fort Myersm Florida
Author: Covington, Georgia Moving Companies: Aegis Relocation Services Florida

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 20 2016
Fountain park motel Frank is the manager. And he says no visiting for people who rent out here at motel. And b***ef people out and my husband. When on the brochure there is visiting until 7am-9pm. Fountain park scamming bulls*** Sheboygan Wisconsin Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Fountain park motel Sheboygan, Wisconsin