LISA BOYLAN MOTEL 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lisa boylan motel 6
There may be more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
For more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
Showing 1-25 of 7,063 Found Reports For more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
VCA VCA Miller-Robertson Animal Hospital & Dr Lisa Lomond THEY KILLED MY DOG los angeles California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Veterinarians: VCA VCA Miller-Robertson Animal Hospital & Dr Lisa Lomond los angeles, California

May 17 2017
Maine cps Dhhs Lisa Ellis This woman tries to bully people into an evaluation that she is not at liberty to do.   BH Augusta Maine Author: Bangor, Maine Family Services: Maine cps Dhhs Lisa Ellis Other

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
jewelry-sales.com mama shen Lisa Jewelry Alex and Ani knock-offs rip off. PuTianShi Fujian Internet China Author: Wagener, South Carolina On-Line Business: jewelry-sales.com Nationwide

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 10 2017
Hair Xpressions 9549 Braddock Rd Fairfax, Virginia 22032 Lisa is a cheap scammer, they use cheap products and rip off customers! Fairfax Virginia
Author: Alabama Hair Salons: Hair Xpressions Fairfax, Virginia

May 08 2017
David Jacks Esq, David Jacks, The Jacks Law Group,Jacks Law Firm,Lisa Elison,Ashley Sisolak (Ashley Hamilton) The Biggest Con Job Law Firm in Las Vegas area! AVOID AVOID AVOID! Avvo and Yelp are hiding negative reviews about david jacks Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: David Jacks Esq Las Veags, Nevada

May 06 2017
Lisa Budris Attorney Budris Law Group Failed to deliver to agreed agreement. Looks for anyway out of legal representation if case goes over flat fee Torrance California Author: Portland, Oregon Attorneys & Legal Services: Lisa Budris Attorney Torrance, California

May 05 2017
Frank and Lisa Romanick Counterfeit coin and stolen money Holbrook New York Author: Tumwater, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: John Brandon Holbrook , Washington

May 03 2017
Bank of america Boa On 05/032017 6:00am a guy at customer service was very rude and actually put the phone down in my ear. He called himself Jerry or Terry. This after golding on for a long time with a serious credit card issue. Nationwide Author: Key Largo, Florida Banks: Bank of america Nationwide

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 24 2017
Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. A week later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Lisa. She also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product. It cost $89.95 and the other was $85.95!! I was shocked!! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and was transferred to Aubrey and after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical form of advertising, she was able to give me a partial refund. The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising free trial at neulift.net and neulift.org etc etc etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide Author: Mentor, Ohio Drugstores: Neulift Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Blue Dog Business Services Blue dog signed me up for their merchant account with a cash advance. The had me paying 2 credit card companies for 6 months with promises to close the other account and a refund of fees, after many phones calls the finally took care of the closing but not the refund, adding up to $500.00 Vero Beach Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Blue Dog Business Services Vero Beach , Florida

Apr 23 2017
Studio 6 Tucson AZ Violent abuse by staff and creepy people harassing guests and stalking them. Tucson Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Motels: Studio 6 Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup