LISA BOYLAN MOTEL 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lisa boylan motel 6
There may be more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
For more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
Showing 1-25 of 7,041 Found Reports For more specific results for "lisa boylan motel 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 23 2017
Studio 6 Tucson AZ Violent abuse by staff and creepy people harassing guests and stalking them. Tucson Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Motels: Studio 6 Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 20 2017
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Stafford, Virginia Motels: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Fredericksburg, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Lisa Vigo craiglist cleaning houses in orlando Lisa Vigo cleaning is not licensed and misleads customer kissimmee Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: Lisa Vigo kissimmee, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 15 2017
Zoosk Fake profiles, no refund on day one of 6 month subscription after I confronted them Internet Author: Ozark, Alabama Dating Services: Zoosk Internet

Apr 13 2017
Basic Enterprice Inc Basic Enterprice Inc 2567 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove Village IL we deliver a load for them and still has not paid us I have call every month and they say they will pay soon its been 11/30/16 more than 6 months Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Accounting: Basic Enterprice Inc Chicago , Illinois

Apr 13 2017
emblem credit card tci I had been with this company for 6 yrs never late been paying them in january they closed my account sioux falls North Dakota Author: cincinnati, Ohio Liars: emblem credit card sioux falls, North Dakota

Apr 10 2017
LAFACE Laboratories Lisa Alexander The foundation of this company is as crooked as the owner. San Francisco California seriously ? Author: Dallas, Texas Skin Care: LAFACE Laboratories Internet

Apr 10 2017
First USA Business Development Lisa CoffeyTodd Meyers The company conducts business by emphasis on future investment requirements, limiting information to clients on products; and non- or poor quality delivery of products and services and sub-qualified personnel. Tampa Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: First USA Business Development Tampa, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department They emailed me saying that i have an outstanding debt amount for 650.68. I dont have any loans. They said they tried to contact on march 6, 2015 but failed to reach me. They also said theyve been calling me but failed to reach me as well. If i dont oay the momey that is owed they will seize all my bank accounts within seven days. Internet
Author: El monte, California Accounting: Officer Joseph Brown Internet

Apr 02 2017
Lisa Kirk, DO Left me with the wrong diagnosis. Took all my money! Left me to DIE! Waco Texas Author: Hewitt, Texas Alternative Health: Lisa Kirk, DO Waco, Texas

Mar 31 2017
Broker Price opinion First Evaluations Company contracts to pay broker for services within 90 days, it has been over 6 months and still have not paid. WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Mableton, Georgia Property Management: Broker Price opinion WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Mar 28 2017
SPI property management Lisa Macris Georgiades George Georgiades Greg Macris Slum Lords parading as respectable renters Canton Ohio Author: Canton, Ohio Real Estate Services: SPI property management Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
Associa Mid-Atlantic Daniel Gonsales,Lisa Rayca Robbed me of $2400 and $390 in fees Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Mantua, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Associa Mid-Atlantic Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 16 2017
Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Lisa Bennett DDS Shocked and dismayed over lack of care Brighton Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Dental Services: Sauld Dental/Lisa K.Bennett DDS Brighton, Colorado

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017