Your Search | lisa nelson

Jan 31 2016
Angie's List TK Nelson - sales rep They Don't Practice What they Preach Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Angie's List Internet

Jan 28 2016
ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES.  FORGERIES SOLD ON ARTNET MICHAEL LISI, LISA LAVENDER. NEW YORK Internet
Bert Stern is missed by us terribly everyday! Author: boggstown, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES. Internet

Jan 27 2016
Funded Today www.funded.today Lisa Juchau and Thomas Alvord Scammed by Funded.today Internet This is report is inaccurate Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Funded Today Internet

Jan 26 2016
Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management She offered me favours so i join her company that went bankrupt in 2014! Worcester, UK Internet
Author: Other Sex Offenders: Lisa Nash - Sun & Stars Management Internet

Jan 25 2016
tracy l. Williams and Lisa joi Williams, optimum transportation company of Georgia,inc fraud of $15,000 Hapeville Georgia
Author: cypress , Texas Trucking Companies: tracy l. Williams and optimum transportation company of Georgia Hapeville , Georgia

Jan 23 2016
Lisa Irene Moran Non-delivery on Graphic Design Services Saugatuck Michigan Author: West Michigan, Michigan Websites: Lisa Irene Moran Saugatuck, Michigan

Jan 19 2016
Trawden Roofing and Building Contractors aka Leon Pate Trawden Roofing and Building Contractors, scammers, cowboys, racism Nelson, Lancashire  UK
Author: , Home Improvements: Trawden Roofing and Building Contractors Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Red Roof Inn San Dimas Lisa assistant manager Cockroach invested ! San Dimas California Author: Covina, California Hotel: Red Roof Inn San Dimas San Dimas,

Jan 13 2016
Lisa Brown, elisabrown1988@gmail.com Sold me a sick puppy Sacramento California Author: Benicia, California Animal Abuse: Lisa Brown Sacramento , California

Jan 10 2016
Reiki Infinite Healer Dave Nelson refused to refund my money when requested and continually billed me. Had to cancel the cc to stop charges. Chino CALIFORNIA Author: St Louis, Missouri Alternative Health: Reiki Infinite Healer Internet

Jan 07 2016
LYNETTE LAVENDER BERT STERN. **************************bertandtwins. eBay. LISA LAVENDER/LISA LAVENDER SCAMMER. New York New York
MORE INFO ON THE ILLICIT STALKER STACE LEGATE Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: LYNETTE LAVENDER BERT STERN. 7 Cornelia St. Apt D. New York. 10014

Jan 06 2016
Portraits USA llc Portraits USA, United Studios of America, Dean Nelson, Eric Scholer, Fraud ! Wal-Mart Nationwide Author: Wooster , Ohio Photography: Portraits USA llc Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
ReMax Ocean Surf and Sun/ Costa Rica Ocean Lyrics Lisa Simmons & Nathalie Duarte Horrible Costumer Service, Liars about repairs needed to our rental Tamarindo, Costa Rica Internet Response from Vacation Rental Manager Author: Carmel, Indiana Lodging: ReMax Ocean Surf and Sun/ Costa Rica Ocean Lyrics Internet

Dec 24 2015
Credit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson They totally sabotaged my secondary credit number.  Phoenix Nationwide
Author: Antioch, California Credit Services: Credit Nouveau Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman Summerland, Kelowna, Nelson, Langley, Edmonton, Regina Summerland BritishColumbia
Author: Summerland, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman Internet

Dec 23 2015
Coast Dental Corporate Office Lisa Rodriguez Store Dr. Carmin Brawely Coast Dental Left me with temps all upper teeth, ripped off $9535 Incapable of individual crown work, they terminated my procedure after filing, followed by several errors Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Cape Coral, Florida

Dec 21 2015
Modern Promos Jonathon Nelson I replied to a ad for a marketing promo. The owner, Jonathon Nelson, contacted me and set up the work. I kept calling, texting and e-mailing him so I could fill out paperwork so I would be paid! I started the marketing event on Friday, October 23rd and finished the marketing event on Friday, October 30th 2015. After calling and emailing repeatedly, Mr. Nelson finally sent me my new hire paperwork 9 days after the marketing was completed!!! Now he will not return my phone calls and states that I knew that I would not be paid for up to 60 days! WRONG!! I took the job in good faith and was told I would be paid in a few weeks!! NO ONE WORKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN AND THINKS THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PAID BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I have the e-mails and text messages from Jonathon Nelson and I WILL BE TAKING IT TO COURT!! I have worked for a lot of marketing companies and I have NEVER seen one that expects you to wait 60 days at their convienence to pay you!! Maybe when he is broke and working for nothing, after everyone has sued him, he will remember that he wouldn't have had any money before if we weren't all out there doing his work for him!!! South Bloomington Minnesota 60 Days is Standard Author: Benton, Arkansas Advertising Agencies: Modern Promos Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
Lenz Custom Concrete, LLP boisecustomconcrete.com, Brian Lenz, Lisa Lenz MULTIPLE LAWSUITS, LICENSE ON PROBATION, POOR WORKMANSHIP Caldwell Idaho
Unsatisfied Customer Author: Meridian, Idaho Builders & Contractors: Lenz Custom Concrete, LLP Caldwell, Idaho

Dec 10 2015
CPS ,TX-Lampasas, Dallas & San Antonio, Bianca Johnson ,San Antonio, Neneh Tonteh ,Dallas, T. White, Elisina ,Lisa, Orellana, Morgan Milloway, Jodi Linderman ,Lampasas, Lampasas, Dallas and San Antonio CPS biased, liars, incompetent Lampasas, San Antonio, Dallas Texas Author: Kempner, Texas Child Protective Services: CPS (TX-Lampasas, Dallas & San Antonio)

Dec 09 2015
Messerli& Kramer Brian A. Chou Jillian N. Walker Lisa D. Lauinger Melissa Strand This company was sending me 5 letters for a credit card payment of $798.94 Plymouth Minnesota
Author: Rosholt, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Messerli& Kramer Plymouth, Minnesota

Dec 08 2015
The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Lisa Miele The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant sent email directly to inbox on a Sunday Madison Wisconsin The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Lisa Miele Author: Kirksville, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Madison, Wisconsin

Dec 01 2015
Biltmore Roofing Lisa Blaurock Tenee Shaw Fraud; breach of promise; duplicity lawrenceville Georgia Author: Conyers, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Biltmore Roofing lawrenceville, Georgia

Nov 24 2015
Shoponmain.com Lisa Packer Shoponma in.com scams merchants and retailers Louisville Kentucky Internet We Take Shopper Protection Seriously Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: Shoponmain.com Internet

Nov 22 2015
Theraforce - Nelson Perez Andreina Perez Theraforce will keep your hard earned pay. Weston Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Physical Therapists: Theraforce - Nelson Perez Weston, Florida

Nov 08 2015
National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick, Pres. /Sue Morton, VP/Chase Broyles Sec. Treas/ Directors John Tres Matthews & Sheila Cooper On April 18, 2014 I ordered online THREE youth knives in the amount of $320.80. These were paid for through PayPal. The knives were to have been received by September, 2014. It is now November, 2015 and still no knives. In the latter part of 2014, the voicemail message on the phone that supposedly goes to Lisa Sebenick, was changed to state that there would be no 2015 knives produced. The 2014 knives would serve for both years - 2014 and 2015. These knives (the ones I had ordered) would be shipped NO LATER THAN October, 2015. It is now the second week of November, 2015 and still no knives. My text messages, my voice messages both go unacknowledged. I am a life time member of this club and have never thought I would be ripped off or taken advantage of - along with many other people. This club is still advertising for new members. This needs to be stopped. Any help that can be given will be appreciated. Feel free to email me. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Questionable Activities: National Knife Collectors Association Chattanooga, Tennessee