Your Search | lisa boylan motel 6

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 28 2016
Still Properties Lisa Tidd UNPROFESSIONAL, INCOMPETENT, CORRUPT East Wenatchee Washington
Author: Springfield, Oregon Property Management: Still Properties East Wenatchee, Washington

Jun 27 2016
Sea Horse Resort Motel NO ONE AROUND AT CHECK IN AND TREATED RUDELY. Pompano Beach Florida
Do not want anyone else to deal with two QUEEN owners that disrespect their paying guests. Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel: Sea Horse Resort Motel Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
4th FINAL CEASE & DESIST Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Super 8 Henderson Super 8 Motel Northeast Denver Fraudulent Charges on Mastercard after finalized bill Henderson Colorado Author: Brighton, Colorado Motels: Super 8 Henderson Henderson, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Motel 6 gilroy ca Misleading Motel Gilroy California
Author: Non ya business , California Hotel: Motel 6 gilroy ca Gilroy, California

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
advantage motors Fake car dealer. They are scammers and do not exsist! The site was made 6/2/16 Odessa Texas
Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: advantage motors Odessa, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Huskhawk Group, LLC Called to say that I owed money from 6 years ago for a $400 loan that I dont recall Internet They Tried to get me too! Author: duluth, Minnesota Loans: Huskhawk Group, LLC Internet

Jun 19 2016
Choctaw casino Vip promotional i have a platniim players club card i can receive free, play free motel rooms,ithe more money i play the more comp i get to get these promotions all this has stop since may 2016I cant get anything and i have been at the casino more than 15years ive been building my points i got a brochure for june for my free rooms they even took thia way with mo explanation i can't get anyone to tell me whats going on they are giving me a promo and taking it back for no reason i am so upset when i could eat and go to gift shop its all gone amd i want to know why thats why i filed a complaint never has this happen i soend lots of money for nothing my family has been going as ling as i have this is bs durant Oklahoma Author: durant, Oklahoma Customer: Choctaw casino Internet

Jun 18 2016
Lavdas Limousine of Warren Michigan Did not honor guaranteed vehicle. I ordered 6-8 not and SUV warren Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Taxi & Limousine Services: Lavdas Limousine of Warren Michigan warren, Michigan

17, Report #1311902

Jun 17 2016
Lightning Auto Sales We sell DISPOSABLE cars cause they dies after 6 - 8 Weeks Soringfiekd Illinois Your mom is incompetent?? Author: Springfield, Illinois Auto Dealers: Lightning Auto Sales Soringfiekd, Illinois

Jun 16 2016
Alan Patrick James Today he lost his Licence in Sarasota (6-17-2014) Next the State of Florida Nacomis Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Home Improvements: Alan James Nacomis, Florida

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 16 2016
Coastaletech.com LockPick I am a dealer for them & have one in my personal vehicle. I've been using it for 6 months now with no problems until recently.  Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Coastaletech.com

Jun 15 2016
Betsy Louise Lowery -Prior. Disgusting former tenant stealing washer, owing 6+ months rent, leaving dozen used maxi pads, panties Charlotte North Carolina
Author: charltte, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Betsy Louise Lowery (Prior). Charlotte , North Carolina

Jun 14 2016
pinellas auto brokers I went and purchased a Mazda I went and purchased a Mazda 6 to I went and purchased a Mazda 6 t I went and purchased a Mazda 6 2 6 2002 4 cylinder silver sedan from Pinellas Auto Brokers in February on the 14th of 2016  st pete Florida
Author: largo, Florida Auto Dealers: pinellas auto brokers st pete , Florida

Jun 14 2016
VRBO Homeaway Let owner take cancel 3 weeks before our trip,when I wouldn't pay his $600 more dollars he was demanding! After 6 mnths of being reserved, I think thats called BLACKMAIL!! Nationwide Author: Elk Grove, California Timeshare Rentals: VRBO Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Family Therapy by Lisa Lisa Hills They sent me a robo call saying that I needed to pay to register my website after I just created my own website Redwood City California (CA) Author: Redwood City, California Search Engine Optimization: Family Therapy by Lisa Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide