Your Search | lisa boylan motel 6

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 19 2016
ClearView You will be working from home until our office opens in about 6 months Newton MA Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: ClearView Internet

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Shaadi.com www.people-group.com It is one of the worst organization I was working from last 6 months. Work environment is very bad they play with the employee carriers.  New Delhi Mumbai Author: Delhi-Noida, Wedding Services: Shaadi.com New Delhi,

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO Lisa was high ,heroin.. pills?,  And fainted mid way of piercing my lip as soon as she saw blood. My 9 yr old son was there and witnessed it. Unhygienic, unprofessional. Shouldn't operate. Author: Flushing, New York Better Business Bureau: BLEEDING IMAGE TATTOO

Sep 13 2016
Get Response GetResponse canceled my account 6 months before the lease ends Internet
Author: La Paz, California Small Business Services: Get Response Internet

Sep 12 2016
Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona False information discrimination judgemental Mesa Arizona Author: Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Desert Lodge motel mesa arizona Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic, Mario Vila Scam artist!!! Took $8K upfront for materials 6 months ago and never did the job!! Frisco Texas Join us! Author: Azle, Texas Home Improvements: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 12 2016
Logo Design Cafe Logo Cafe, Design Cafe REFUSED TO HONOR THEIR 6-7 DAYS REFUND POLICY AFTER CANCELLATION! THEY ARE HOLDING MY $1075.00 HOSTAGE!!! Sunnyvale California Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Websites: Logo Design Cafe Sunnyvale, California

Sep 12 2016
Sawgrass Grand Hotel This motel uses web sites such as getaroom.com (and others) to lure customers in at a $48 per night then adds $50 at check out on both the internet and at the motel. Total cost $80.89 per night. It is a scam because they even know the names of other web sites which have the same set up and they don't put a stop to it. BEWARE Sunrise Florida Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Hotel: Sawgrass Grand Hotel Sunrise, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Samsung Samsung 6 edge phone San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Desert Lodge motel Made up stupid rules only for us to follow. Wouldn't let us have no company. Made us pay rent jacked up the rent. Jealous because we had a relationship jealous cuz we have friends. Discriminated us against having service dogs. Had other tenants plant drugs in our room and then call the cops and make false reports. Mean and rude. Mesa Arizona When you write... Author: Mesa, Arizona Rotten Neighbors: Desert Lodge motel Mesa, Arizona

Sep 07 2016
Lisa Sebenick, President National Knife Collectors Association Lisa Sebenick accepted over $500 and never mailed the 5 junior knives I ordered for my grandsons Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Oak Ridge, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Lisa Sebenick, past Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Californiua Eviction Defense Specialist Calevict1, California Evictions ,Alan Shay, Tim Klein, Julie, They took $795 from me, did nothing, and I had to move in 6 hours before the sheriff arrived! Internet Author: Westlake Village, California Legal Services: Californiua Eviction Defense Specialist (Alan Shay, Tim Klein, Julie) Internet

Sep 05 2016
Myfreeimplants.com I was deleted after 6 years
Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com internet

Sep 03 2016
Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Lisa Front Desk Clerk Harassed and verbally threatened by front desk clerk Lisa, unprofessional, reprehensible, disgusting behavior Durham North Carolina The only racist appears to be you Author: Stewart, North Carolina Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn RTP, NC Durham, North Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Motel 6 Crappy Way To Treat Us Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston , South Carolina Work Place Bullies: Motel 6 Charleston , South Carolina