LISTEN CLEAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: listen clear
There may be more specific results for "listen clear"
For more specific results for "listen clear"
Showing 1-25 of 30,837 Found Reports For more specific results for "listen clear"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana

Oct 19 2017
Meltini Kitchen & Bath Had the displeasure of recently working with this company. Actually, we never reached the working stages, but I'd like to share with you how they handle themselves.   . Fort Lauderdale Florida We dispute the validity of your claims. Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Kitchens: Meltini Kitchen & Bath Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Critical Thinking done yesterday Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

8, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 17 2017

Oct 17 2017
WatchMaxx I purchased a Movado Bold watch in December 2016. It started clouding up and eventually would not 'clear'. I sent it in 4 times until they said they were going to replace it. Now it just happened AGAIN. And, now they are saying it is not covered under warranty and it was damaged upon receipt. I took a picture of it right before I packed it up (very carefully) I might add. Do not buy from here. Brooklyn NY
Author: Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: WatchMaxx Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
naturalhair_world Takisha Walters Stay clear of Goddess Locs braider who will mess up your hair and will refuse to fix it for free. Chicago, IL is based our of LA/Traveling Stylist Illinois
Author: Crestwood, Illinois Hair Salons: naturalhair_world Chicago, Illinois

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 12 2017
theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Theiconclinic Eric Yapjuangco @docyappy Scammed me by lying to me with fake rhinoplasty pictures. He did my nose it was not what i expected. I had friends who warned me but i did not listen. I find out his pictures are photoshop and not real. I am depressed now. I just want to warn!!! people not to go to him. So they don't go through the same mistake i went through for not listening to other people that got scammed. Pasig City Philippines
Author: Metro Manila, Plastic Surgeons: theiconclinic Pasig City,

Oct 12 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Au Eye SerumLumidaire Premium Face Care False claims regarding all natural ingredients, very expensive product, and price was not clear when ordering the free trial Fountain Valley CA California Author: Oceanside, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet