Your Search | little feet

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd.Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com Guy Babcock and his wife Shu Guang Shen Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Smooy, Little Clarendon Centre, 52 Cornmarket Street, Oxford. smooy.com do not pay their bills Oxford Other
Author: London, Other Ice Cream Shops: Guy Babcock Managing Director at Quartermain & Company Ltd. Oxford, United+Kingdom Oxford , Other

Jan 13 2017
Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Billy Leary Wrecked my mobile home in a 4ft ditch and kept my money Utica New York Author: Little Falls, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Utica , New York

Jan 13 2017
Royal Maids LLC Lack of cleaning, rude, lied, stole, cheated Little River South Carolina
Author: North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cleaning Services: Royal Maids LLC Little River, South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
Little Darlin's Boutique Owner: Darla Whitworth Stolen item by Darla Whitworth!!! Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlin's Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Jan 11 2017
Denise Curren, Denise with the Bernese, My Little Ones Bernese Mountain Dog Breeder Millerton Pennsylvania
Author: Fredericksburg, Indiana Dog Breeders: Denise Curren Millerton, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Robert Hilsik Robert Hilsik at Raoul Felder incompetent lawyer who messed up my cases, caused me to lose custody of my children and caused other parents to lose custody of their children for no just cause. This lawyer is lazy, and takes excessive fees for very little work. Dont use this lawyer and make complaints asap for his disbarment and sue him for damages New York Author: Bayville, New York Lawyers: Robert Hilsik New York

Jan 09 2017
Magic Track Charged my account and I never received the product New Jersey Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Correctional Facilities: Magic Track Internet

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Dec 30 2016
Acceptance Now RAC Threatened to call police to come to my house Parkersburg West Virginia A little too late Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Sales People: Acceptance Now Parkersburg, West Virginia

Dec 29 2016
Little Darlins Boutique Darla Whitworth Never finished product. Never refunded Hixson Internet
Customer refunded. Author: Hixson, Tennessee Gift Shops: Little Darlins Boutique Internet

Dec 29 2016
$25K taken by JP Maroney @ Marocom.com & HarborCityCapital.com, w/ Little To Show For It Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: JP Maroney Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 29 2016
Little Darlings Boutique extremely unprofessional- Hixson Tennessee Author: Soddy Daisy, Tennessee Seamstress: Little Darlings Boutique Hixson, Tennessee

Dec 29 2016
Amden Corp Purchased because of lifetime waranty, when i called to replace they said the waranty is only if i kept up monthly deliveries of brush heads San Juan Capistrano California Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Amden Corp San Juan Capistrano, California

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 24 2016
Trumbull Insurance Agency Overcharging of insurance premiums and attempt of extorting payment after cancellation Hartford Ct No.. Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Car Insurance: Trumbull Insurance Agency Connecticut

Dec 24 2016
vesta of orgean i had 44.99 taken out of my bank checking acct. that was not authorized orgean Nationwide Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: vesta of orgean Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Coastal Roofing Wayne Wallace Little River South Carolina Author: Memphis, Tennessee Home Improvements: Coastal Roofing Little River, South Carolina

Dec 20 2016
Little Heart Pug Puppies Fake Pug Breeder Silver Spring Maryland Author: Lafayette, Indiana Dog Breeders: Little Heart Pug Puppies Internet

Dec 17 2016
Unstoppable vision llc High class universe I purchased for Christmas three little electronic bank dogs Totaling 65.97. Never delivered. Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Unstoppable vision llc Internet

Dec 17 2016
Pizza hut Charged card but wont give me food say i wasnt charged Little rock Arkansas Author: Little rock, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: pizza hut Little rock, Arkansas