Your Search | little feet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 02 2015
Little Black Pant They steel from you it's a scam Chicago Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: Little Black Pant Internet

Sep 02 2015
Top Notch realty services Gasner Guerrier CAM#36718 / Marilyn Vince CAM#36718 Deceitful, disrespectful, bullying, Morally questionably Maitland Florida How little Top Notch realty representatives care about the properties they manage! Author: gotha, Florida Property Management: Top Notch realty services Maitland, Florida

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Confirmation Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: AAautoWarranty.com - AA Auto Protection Newark, Delaware

Sep 01 2015
Fitlogic - Little Black Pant Fitlogic, Little Black Pant, Cricket Lee, Eileen Fraser, Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Fitlogic Internet

Aug 29 2015
Windstream Liars, Scammers, Bad Service Little Rock Arkansas Author: Grayson, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: Windstream Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 29 2015
little snow creek rv park destroyed my driveways hollysprings Mississippi Author: Holly Springs, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: little snow creek rv park hollysprings, Mississippi

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
mort fertel Two words for this company RIP OFF!!!! Looks like i'm not the first to file a complaint about Mort Fertel. I know I wont be the last unless people dig a little deaper before buying. Baltimore MD Author: effingham, Illinois Seminar Programs: mort fertel Internet

Aug 19 2015
North Point Toyota Ripped-off on a used car purchase, dealer mis-represented the condition of the car North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Benton, Arkansas Auto Dealers: North Point Toyota North Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 18 2015
Yellow Pages Group Christine Sylvain, Yellow Pages Group Does unprofessional advertising for businesses. Has uninvited pushy solicitors that contact you via phone at your place of business to try and trap you into a verbal contract over the phone. Falsifies your advertising without your authorization or knowledge and places it on the internet. Does not follow explicit instructions written or verbal. Has little or no custom service you are just forwarded to their suspious legal department where you get the run around & concerns fall on deaf ears. Takes no responsibility for their incompetence and expect to get paid. Will then have their legal collections lawyer Francois Sauvageau & Associates lawyers & collections which has had ripoff complaints already filed on this site threaten you by letter on their behalf. Toronto, Ontario M1B 5S8 Nationwide Author: Vernon, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow Pages Group Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
Mid State Appliance & Furniture Mid State Appliance Scratch & Dent Only Dealer. Rip off sells beat up defective refrigerators washers and dryers stoves & dishwashers Little Rock Arkansas Author: little rock , Arkansas Appliances: Mid State Appliance & Furniture Little Rock, Arkansas

Aug 12 2015
American Knights Moving & Storage aka Major Van Lines aka Kobi Amsalem Liars and No Ethics - the little kids that could Houston Texas
Author: Englewood, Ohio Moving Companies: American Knights Moving & Storage Houston, Texas

Aug 11 2015
Dejanique Hodges Hollywood Glam Consignment Scam Scam Scam Houston Texas Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Cash Services: Dejanique Hodges Internet

Aug 10 2015
christenson transportation barry mc Gowen took my hard earned truck away on day balloon note was to start.same day. worked me 4 years with little income .running me 4,5 and 7 months at a time. strafford mo/springfield strafford mo Author: westville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: christenson transportation strafford mo,

Aug 08 2015
little river townhouse apartment Niagara Falls New York Author: niagara falls, New York Landlords: little river townhouse Niagara Falls, New York

Aug 07 2015
Riverside Heating and Air Fraudsters tried to scam us into new AC, sent bogus bill when that failed. North Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Riverside Heating and Air

Aug 07 2015
Amanda Dempsey - SCAM ARTIST - FAKE SCAM BUSTER - THEIF - CHEAT - LIAR - Aworkathomejobs.com - Nomadic Universe - KHall Agency - SCAMMER - Little Elm Texas
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Amanda Dempsey Little Elm, Texas

Aug 07 2015
Joe's Granite Joe's MarbleJoe's Marble and GraniteJoe CelelloJoe's Marble and Tile Well I sure wish I had looked over reviews before I let Joe do work for me. I had him do -1500 sq feet of wood floor instatallation -Granite for: my large kitchen (including island), laundry room, and 2 additional bathrooms PLUS master bath -Tile for my master bath -and marble window sills All in all I invested about $30,000 with Joe. You would think he would have a little bit of conscious loyalty in case of any problems. Then, only 9 months after floors were installed they began to buckle. Being that it was not even a year before I had significant problems, I feel it should have been warranteed. Worse part was, he ended up being completely belligerent to me. I honestly don't know how he does any business, or looks in the mirror for that matter. Thank God there's a thing called karma. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Joe Cellello and Joe's Granite are corrupt Author: bocq raton, Florida Kitchens: Joe's Granite FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Aug 06 2015
Applegate Logistics and Warehousing SCAM New York Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Business Consulting: Applegate Logistics and Warehousing Internet

Aug 05 2015
Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Unprofessionals Throw Snake at Patient's Feet Lancaster California
Author: Lancaster, California Hospitals: Antelope Valley Hospital Lancaster, California

Aug 05 2015
Jani-King of Austin ask Stoker Management I have worked for Jani-King of Austin aka as Stocker management for a little over a year and it is the only company I have ever worked for that actually rips off their employees payroll. Besides our hourly rate we are told as a bonus we get 3% of all the Commercial Cleaning Janitor Service Cedar Park Texas Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Cleaning Services: Jani-King of Austin ask Stoker Management Cedar Park, Texas