Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: little ripple farm bernadette pupilla garcia
There may be more reports for "little ripple farm bernadette pupilla garcia"
For more results perform a general search for "little ripple farm bernadette pupilla garcia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Interamerican Medical Center IMC- Little Habana Unable to comunicate with the clinic. The Transporter is texting while driving. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Interamerican Medical Center Miami , Florida

Feb 15 2017
seattlebrandrx.com LUIS ARMANDO GARCIA-ROCKVILLE,MARYLANDSUPPORT PHONE 786-975-2437 I SEND THE MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME NOTHNING OR ANSWERED MY CALLS ROCKVILLE,MARYLAND Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Drugstores: seattlebrandrx.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet Scam website for replica Amex Black Centurion cards WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Little Rock Arkansas add Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: ReplicaBlack.com Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 14 2017
Farm Bureau Insurance Cancellation Fraud Natchez Mississippi clarification Author: fayette, Mississippi Insurance Companies: Farm Bureau Insurance Natchez, Mississippi

Feb 13 2017
The Parts Farm The Parts Farm LLC Ignored contact on a $9,000+ purchase, used offensive language and threats. Lyons Georgia
Author: St Charles, Illinois Auto Parts: The Parts Farm Lyons, Georgia

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
East Liberty Presbyterian Church east liberty presbyterian church believes in discopline/chastisement they punished alot of people who turned away or gave little or no respect to them now they have started forcing me to punnish a person who they claim deserves discipline pittsburgh Pennsylvania Religion Author: Pennsylvania Religion: East Liberty Presbyterian Church pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 08 2017
NUTRITION 888-4641042 Garcia Cambia They took $94 out of my account and have over drew my account. I was not ware of these extra charges Facebook ad Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Adult Web Site: NUTRITION 888-4641042 Internet

Feb 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online I paid for my order and did not received it. I have tried to contact by phone, email and live chat. Nothing. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 06 2017
replicablack It is difficult to contact. and No shipping Little Rock Arkansas It was resolved Author: Incheon, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: replicablack Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
$25K taken by JP Maroney @ Marocom.com & HarborCityCapital.com, w/ Little To Show For It Las Vegas, Nevada Internet RE: $25K Taken By JP Maroney & Harbor City Capital Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: JP Maroney Internet

Feb 04 2017
Island Lifestle Travel AKA Members Services GroupCondudrum LLC We were approached in ST Thomas and joined this club but since have read it is a scam north Myrtle beach/ Little River SC/ St thomas USV South Carolina Author: southport , North Carolina Travel Agencies: Island Lifestle Travel north Myrtle beach, South Carolina

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
OwnYourBillboard.com Own Your Billboard, Prographics, Pro Graphics, Renato Garcia SCAM!! NEVER RECEIVED THE TRUCK! THEY WON'T RESPOND! OUT OF ALMOST $20,000. Provo, Utah Nationwide
THIS IS PERSON IS NOT TELLING THE TRUTH. WE ARE A FAMILY COMPANY WHO HAS FULL DEDICATION TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE Author: Louisiana, Louisiana Auto manufactures: OwnYourBillboard.com Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Another scheme from Wells Fargo's big bag of dirty little banking tricks Nationwide You are right... Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide