LITTLE FEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: little feet
There may be more specific results for "little feet"
For more specific results for "little feet"
Showing 26-50 of 38,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "little feet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 04 2017
Clairskin Also, don't know other names After checking over the details of the free face cream & eye cream, looking to see if there was a catch (automatically have an otder every month); finding no caveat, I ordered the creams (eye & face for FREE) THEN MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $9O.00 FO EACH CREAM, MAKING IT $180.OO MONTHLY. MY DAUGHTER PROMPTLY CANCELED, BUT I WAS CHARGED FOR THIS MONTH. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT I FELL FOR THE FREE CREAM & THOUGHT THIS TIME, I HAD READ ALL THE FINE PRINT. THE OTHER COMPANY THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS CREATIVE ITEMS (THEY HAVE A WBSITE) I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO RETURN THE CAMI-TOPS, THAT I ORDERED. NOT ONLY DID THE GIVE ME THE RUNAROUND, BUT NEVER GOT AN RETURN ADDRESS. ITEMS WERE SENT DIRECTLY FROM CHINA, HAVE AN OFFICE IN WALNUT ( PHONE IS NEVER ANSWERED, BUT DOING A LITTLE CHECKING, IF THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETURN, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND IT TO SAN SALVADORE! ? FOR CREAM & CHINA FOR CREATIVE ITEMS Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Skin Care: Clairskin Internet

Aug 04 2017
Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill , California

28, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 02 2017
Select Home Warranty I have called twice now and have been told its only been a little over 24 hours and I do have the option of contacting my own repairman.. Internet Author: Glaveston, tx, Texas Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Internet

Aug 02 2017
Michael Kors I work full time, i have a 9 month old baby, i am a single mother. I had a little extra money and wanted to treat myself to a new purse. Everything has been a lie!!! I am down $115 now!! I have emailed you multiple times and have gotten no response. I recieved tracking information by email, bu they were unable to find my item. The shipping method you givve on your site is different than the one i was supplied with via email. I have been stressing out over this, and feeling like an awful parent for trying to do something nice for myself. I am already clinically depressed, but now i just threw away $115 dollars!! How can a company, or a person, or ANYONE do this to someone. It is wrong and you will PAY!!! China Internet Author: Macomb, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Internet

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Definately a scam Author: portland, Oregon Internet: American Income Insurance / Torchmark Corporation Portland, Oregon

Aug 01 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark Florida

Aug 01 2017
Yourcannabisorders.com Mycannabis order.com. Fairway marketing group. I'm a legal medical marijuana user. I have lung issues so marijuana edibles are better for me. On june13,2017 I made a purchase costing $ 94.00. My order number is 829f09781. They never sent me my order. I've called everyday for over 2 months now and only recieved one email very short in detail that they were waiting for out of stock items. Only after my 20th email. Coconut creek Florida Author: Little egg harbor, New Jersey Alternative Health: Yourcannabisorders.com Coconut creek , Florida

Aug 01 2017
Tony McGowan Advertises on Craigslist for aluminium gangways. Comes to the home gives a estimate ,says can come and complete the work in a week. Takes a deposit and never show up. LongBranch New Jersey Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Home Improvements: Tony McGowan LongBranch, New Jersey

Aug 01 2017
SDE*SKIDELIXEQUINOX I have been getting this order for years. When I called Yeats ago to cancel my order, the company lowered the price on one of the products, and canceled the other one for me. I am now retiring and this expense is a little over my budget, so I called to cancel and they can't find my account. After the fourth try, they told me to cancel it through my bank account. My bank told me that doesn't always work. If they change the amount by one cent, it can still go through....AND it will cost me $35 to stop the order. BLUFFDALE UT, Utah Author: Walterboro, South Carolina Skin Care: SDE*SKIDELIXEQUINOX

Aug 01 2017
Grand Celebration cruises Vacation Villiage at Weston Island seas resort The Ramada was disgusting, the cruise was a floating motel 6, we were charged over and beyond things that were necessary, and then put at island seas resort after paying to stay at viva la wyndham. Couldn't even get bottled water after 10pm to take important medicine. Took this opportunity as a family vacation since we just lost my little girl in April, only to be used and abused by this greedy lying scamming company Ft. LAUDERDALE, FL. Florida Internet Author: Riverton, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Grand Celebration cruises Internet

Jul 31 2017
CTP gaming source lisa,oscar This company is run on lies.They have little knowledge on repairs/manufacture of arcade games.The woman in charge never stops lying,promising quality and service when they have little or none.Total waste of my time and money.I had to go elsewhere to remedy what they screwed up.They claimed to warranty the products,yet they sold crap and did nothing to honor warranty.STAY AWAY! houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Vending Machine Companies: CTP gaming source houston, Texas

Jul 31 2017
Medicalcanastore.com Medical Canastore At first I was kind of leery on ordering from this company I read a couple of bad reviews. Internet Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Computer Stores: Medicalcanastore.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
Carvana.com Misleading..very poor customer service, poor poor finance advocates can not add or process POI Tempe Arizona Author: Little Elm, Texas Auto Dealers: Carvana.com Internet

Jul 29 2017
National Review Network Sent sweepstake announcement , that this was not an error, I was to receive 734,940.00 in a check , to enclose $18.00 and add 2.00 for rush handling . Prize research announced my name, entire amount $734,940.00. Letter looked very professional I took it to my bank said it was a big scam. I'm a widow and my hopes were so high, I'm alone with little to live on these company's get you very emotional , I play sweepstakes in hope of winning so scams effect me , Thank you, Pamela Wood Chandler, Arizona Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Fraud: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 29 2017
David amil Little david He obtained my card information and started withdrawing money out of my account electronically through a petroleum company and also through all-nighter wireless company. This man lives of scams and taking advantage of the weak people like women. He even takes advantage of minors with money related. Anything to put some change in his pocket Kendall Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Fraud: David amil Kendall, Florida

Jul 29 2017
BOYCE W. COOMBS, CPA.Caldwell Coombs & Foley LLP Gayle F. McKeachnie / McKeachnie Law Office,P.L. Caldwell Coombs & Foley LLP Criminal, Lack of Fudiciary Duty, Underhanded, Dishonest, Disceitful, Fraud, Fake, Disgusting, Back stabbing! Vernal Utah Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Accounting: BOYCE W. COOMBS, CPA.Caldwell Coombs & Foley LLP Vernal, Utah

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates has sent me to collections for a bill i do not owe. I paid for my free sample months ago and now they want me to pay $212.00. I have not received anymore products or any other bill till now. This has to be a scam I'm not sure  Dar Waterfront & Associates trying to collect debt not owed Sherman Oaks California DarWaterfront Collections Author: rawly, Oklahoma Computer Mail Order: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Locksmith Pros.NET Ripoff and Unprofessional Little Elm Texas
Author: Little Elm, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Locksmith Pros.NET Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Best Lash Serum AKA Lash Serum Plus False free trial, scammed for $149.95! Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Beauty Products: Best Lash Serum Internet

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet