LITTLE FEET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: little feet
There may be more specific results for "little feet"
For more specific results for "little feet"
Showing 26-50 of 5,710 Found Reports For more specific results for "little feet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 11 2017
College Station Elementary School Deceived us to enroll or kids, rejected or child from attending dance, misleading children Little Rock Arkansas
Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Clubs & Organizations: College Station Elementary School Arkansas

Mar 09 2017
Hatz up Frank davis Known for ripping off local Little League teams Houston Internet Author: Houston, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Hatz up Internet

Mar 04 2017
Nexacell Free Trial of firming serum & adaptive eye complex for $4.95 each, turn into another $89.95 charge each in 14 days. I was on my cell phone and didn't see it's a 14 day free trail, then it's $89.95 if you don't call and cancel. The product doesn't work and is not worth $89.95. Their selling tactics are decieving, when I called I was told it was my fault for not reading and that yes I was going to be charged. I told them I am disputing the charge with my credit card holder. They said I clicked the little box agreeing to the terms and I was paying for it. Internet Author: olathe, Kansas Skin Care: Nexacell Internet

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Stony Brook Hospital WORSE THAN JAIL --- Beyond your worst nightmare Stony Brook New York A little more information + What to do instead Author: Southold , New York Mental Institutions: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook, New York

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 25 2017
Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Leagle.com website is owned by Donald Johnson.Donald Johnson destroys people's future by exposing their PRIVATE COURT CASES through his website Leagle.com Leagle.com owned by Donald Johnson takes bribes from people - first he puts their COURT CASES on his website Leagle.com and then HE TAKES BRIBE TO REMOVE THEIR CASES Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Willing to join anyone who brings a lawsuit to stop Leagle.com Author: Arkansas Legal Services: Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Climate Guard Construction Rick Little Life Time Warranty Roof- Wrong Argenta Illinois
Author: Oakley, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Climate Guard Construction Argenta, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Alyon Technologies dishonest billing ripoff scam ELIZABETH NEW JERSEY Author: Little Falls, New York Adult Web Site: Alyon Technologies ELIZABETH, Ohio

Feb 22 2017
Amid Slim; Little Pesos, Inc;  Stop Payment on Check Deposited when enetred into contract St Leonard Nationwide
Friendly reply Author: MIAMI Beach, Florida Property Management: Amid Slim Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Interamerican Medical Center IMC- Little Habana Unable to comunicate with the clinic. The Transporter is texting while driving. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Interamerican Medical Center Miami , Florida

Feb 15 2017
Mr. Foundation Engineer aka Tristian Hamilton scammed me out of a few hundred dollars, Tristian Hamilton is the owner and I did about 30 hours of work I was not paid for Little Rock Arkansas Please Disregard Previous Report Author: Kansas City, Kansas Architects & Designers: Mr. Foundation Engineer Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 15 2017
ReplicaBlack.com Gerald Crochet Scam website for replica Amex Black Centurion cards WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY Little Rock Arkansas
oh! Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: ReplicaBlack.com Little Rock, Arkansas

Feb 14 2017
Oxebridge Quality Resources International LLC /Christopher Mark Paris Publishes fake news to attack other people, businesses, and professional societies Tampa Florida Oxebridge Owner Chris Paris is Broke! Author: (Possible retaliation target), Manufacturers: Oxebridge Quality Resources International LLC Tampa, Florida

Feb 12 2017
Francis Joseph Divis, Shirley Jefferson, and James Moore, Jr. Government Grant Scam North Carolina and Florida Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Federal Government: Francis Joseph Divis Internet

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 11 2017
Afortus Financial Ancora Financial, Federal Financial Group Mud Wrestling With Pigs- Part 1 Draper, Utah Nationwide wow really? Author: salt lake city, Utah Financial Services: Afortus Financial Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
East Liberty Presbyterian Church east liberty presbyterian church believes in discopline/chastisement they punished alot of people who turned away or gave little or no respect to them now they have started forcing me to punnish a person who they claim deserves discipline pittsburgh Pennsylvania Religion Author: Pennsylvania Religion: East Liberty Presbyterian Church pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online I paid for my order and did not received it. I have tried to contact by phone, email and live chat. Nothing. San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Fishing: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 06 2017
replicablack It is difficult to contact. and No shipping Little Rock Arkansas It was resolved Author: Incheon, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: replicablack Little Rock, Arkansas