Your Search | little feet

Jan 04 2016
Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. Ripped off a client maliciously, with total damages of almost $100,000 West Seneca New York
Attorney grievance committee's letter against attorney Matthew B Herdzik Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. West Seneca, New York

Jan 04 2016
Capitol Service Company Inc collapse duct work/ left old furnace parts n attic. leak after work was done North Little Rock Arkansas Author: North Little Rock , Arkansas Home Improvements: Capitol Service Company Inc North Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 04 2016
Total Sports Boys and Girls Club AllWorld, Flip City, Wart Feet My SON has warts on his feet and hands after participating BIRTHDAY BASH @AllWorld-GYM !!! HERPIES Warren Internet
Total Sports Boys and Girls Club, AllWorld, Flip City Author: Bloomfield Hills , Michigan Party Planners: Total Sports Boys and Girls Club Warren ,

Jan 03 2016
Windstream Discriminates and Takes Advantage Of Those With Disabilities and Refuse To Correct Problem Little Rock Arkansas
You destroyed your own claim.... Author: Homerville, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Windstream Little Rock , Arkansas

Jan 01 2016
Right Toyota We ended up with a 2013 Toyota RAV which I was unaware was costing my mom $40,000. trust me, this car is NOT worth it! Lights are all manual just to name 2 complaints, $40,000 for this little car, Could get a motorhome for that!! What a rip off!! Scottsdale Arizona That is not a rip-off Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Right Toyota Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
New World Accents Elegant Urns while everyone was shopping for xmas gifts, we were shopping for an Urn for our beloved Mother Moorpark California Author: Little Elm, Texas Specialty Stores: New World Accents Elegant Urns Moorpark, California

Dec 28 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†artist, (((REDACTED))) uses the web, Facebook, and his famous brother's name to meet young girls online. (((REDACTED))), California No proof, all lies Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), California

Dec 25 2015
tdw The Discount Warehouse Liars and Ripoffs, trash,junk.con artists Sunrise Florida
TDW and little man ~~Raphael Shabtai~~ owner of TDW still screwing small business owners!! Author: Chapel Hill, Tennessee Convenience Stores: tdw Sunrise, Florida

Dec 22 2015
my little panda kitchen http://www.mylittlepandakitchen.com/Annabelle McMillanhello@mylittlepandakitchen.com Food was stale. Not vegan and was tested for rat feces and came out positive, I did this because we knew something was wrong with the cake. It was under cooked and we could see the EGGS and we found three black round balls in the batter and we had them tested . They turned out to be rat droppings . When we contacted her just to get our money back she went insane and gave us threats and went all over our social medias and left insane comments . This business is a scam and NOT vegan and not safe . The cake actually had raw batter in the middle ! It was also melted upon delivery by the owner who reeked of tobacco smoke . She also had filthy hands and finger nails . Buyer beware! sidney Internet
The truth about little Panda Kitchen Author: homosassa, Florida Catering: my little panda kitchen Internet

Dec 22 2015
Peter T. Moles Peter Thompson MolesPeter Moles Card Connect International Beware Of The Scummiest Little Man In Merchant Services Or Any Direct Sales Industry Oak Brook Illinois Completely Unfair and quite frankly Childish Author: Bloomingdale , Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Peter T. Moles Oak Brook, Illinois

Dec 19 2015
Island Lifestyle Travel Member Services Group Is this company still doing business in St. Thomas Little River South Carolina Author: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia Travel Services: Island Lifestyle Travel Little River, South Carolina

Dec 17 2015
Tru Belleza they will charge your visa or mastercard for products you dont even get on time to cancel,so thier promo is buy thier creams for 4.94 plus shipping so thats works out to 25.00 to 30.00 for each product and according to them after you order thier promo after 14 days you can cancel if you don't want it or I am guessing your not happy with it you can cancel BUT they send if out I am guessing when they want so if in them 14 days you dont get it like I have THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD 141.00 FOR SOMETHING YOU GET PASS THE 14 DAYS SO ALL SAID AND DONE FOR THEM TWO LITTLE BOTTLES OVER 200.00 CHARGED ON YOUR CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta Beauty Products: Tru Belleza Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
simplyfabo never received flashlights Internet Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: simplyfabo Internet

Dec 14 2015
21st Century Auto Group $4k added to listed price, 8 weeks still no title/registration/bill of sale. springfield New Jersey I could have walked out Author: Brunswick, Maine Auto Dealers: 21st Century Auto Group springfield, New Jersey

Dec 13 2015
ATT gophone I am reporting over charges and little or no data. I switch to Sprint with a balance 80.00 and no refund, however they did let me keep my phone number,but new phone has periodically over heat issues San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT San Diego, California

Dec 12 2015
GMS Portraits On 11/28/09 we went to local firehouse for pictures. My husband, myself, my granddaughter and our little dog. We took the pictures, ordered 6 sheets, paid $115.00 and have never heard from them since. Our little dog was killed since then and would love to have the pictures to remember him by. Ohio Author: waverly, Ohio Liars: GMS Portraits Ohio

Dec 11 2015
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
$40M Lawsuit Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Dec 10 2015
RHP Properties NorthStar Estates Manufactured Homes Cesspool home Little Canada Michigan Author: Little Canada, Minnesota Landlords: RHP Properties Michigan

Dec 10 2015
C1 in North Little Rock, Ar. and P.A.M. Transport Big scam don't get suckered into it Springdale Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: C1 in North Little Rock, Ar. and P.A.M. Transport Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 07 2015
TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it North Little Rock Arkansas TracFone Wireless Straight TalkWal-Mart They charged me $50.00 plus dollars for 4Gig and I didn't get it Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: TracFone Wireless Internet

Dec 07 2015
Money Tree Lead Systems Lots of money for little results Springfield Missouri Author: Unhappyville, Florida Websites: Money Tree Lead Systems Springfield, Missouri

Dec 02 2015
Eco Pest Solutions Sent to Collections for trying to pay my Bill Allen, Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pest Control: Eco Pest Solutions Allen, Texas

Dec 02 2015
Holiday Adventures HALLC, Member Access Took $1,498 from me and I got nothing in return Little River South Carolina Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Services: Holiday Adventures Little River, South Carolina

Dec 02 2015
Standard Business Systems AFTER lease is over - - - Read the Fine Print Little Rock Arkansas Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Standard Business Systems Little Rock, Arkansas

Dec 02 2015
Universal Auto Plaza Paid in full for vehicle and paid in full for tag without delivery of tag Orlando Florida A little satisfaction Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Universal Auto Plaza Orlando, Florida