Your Search | litton loan servicing countrywide wilshire credit corp

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Century Link This comany allowed someone to use my stolen identity to open an account and then default on it to the point that it showed up on my credit report. Casper Wyoming Author: Wyoming Internet Services: Century Link Casper, Wyoming

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Richard English Santo Unified Capital Misled my client on a working capital merchant loan New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Richard English Santo New York, New York

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

11, Report #1220975

Jun 28 2016
OPTIMALBANKCARD Beware of the Optimal Bankcard Merchant Payment Scam!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: OPTIMALBANKCARD Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Purple Purple Fuel App, Purple App, Purple Gas COMPLETELY INSANE INTERNET PHONE APP BASED RIPOFF COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: calabasas, California Credit Card Fraud: Purple Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 28 2016
Central Credit Services False Debt Claim Saint Charles Missouri Author: West Olive, Michigan Internet: Central Credit Services Saint Charles, Missouri

Jun 28 2016
Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Kris is not a man of his word. He doesn't follow through with what he says he's going to do. Oceanside California Author: Oxnard, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Netcard LLC/Kris Lorric Oceanside, California

Jun 28 2016
Global-NewAgeVita  unknown Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: Global-NewAgeVita Internet

Jun 28 2016
Charles Cranston - Lonestar Payments ,Merchant Services, Con Artist!!! Stay away from this scam artist!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston

Jun 28 2016
Go Aged Corporations GREG MEJIA NEVER PAID HIS BROKERS. ALL AGED CORPORATIONS THEY SELL ARE FAKE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunbury, Ohio Credit Services: GoAgedCorporations.com Internet

19, Report #1220275

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Stole my money Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Survival Life unsure Like others, answered ad & ordered credit card style pocket tool then charged $20/mo for MONTHS Austin Texas Hello Liz Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Austin, Texas

Jun 28 2016
Optimal Bankcard Commerce payment systems, Evolution Bankcard, Evo Payments, Merchant Commerce, bestpaymentprocessors.com Ripoff deceptive companies, steal from merchants Hewlett,NY and Melville,NY Nationwide Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Experian freecreditreport.com They Claim 7 day free trial but immediately charge 39.95 Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Experian Internet

Jun 28 2016
www.gtclicks.com George taylorMiriam Taylor Stole Credit card details from our account we trusted them with Manila PH Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: www.gtclicks.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT JOHN DAVIS PHONE AND EMAIL FRAUD MISREPRESENTING LOAN OWED DC DC Author: MIRA LOMA, California Internet Fraud: UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT

Jun 27 2016
CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER entity number- CA3751893whitehouse.gov STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION AND PAYMENT REDUCTION PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: ADDISON, Texas Loans: CERTIFIED DOCUMENT CENTER IRVINE, California