Your Search | litton loan servicing countrywide wilshire credit corp

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Maxlend I borrowed 300$ and couldn't pay back the loan in one lump sum and ends up paying over 800$ just paid off the loan and they didn't send a confirmation number to my e mail these people need to be stopped!! Internet Author: Kenton, Ohio Loans: Maxlend Internet

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
smith loan assistance James Anderson That they sent my case file to the court house Internet Fraud Author: North Carolina Loans: smith loan assistance Internet

Feb 09 2016
MCM Target Acc Scammer credit collector.This i ssomeone trying to collect money under false pretenses. Nationwide Author: Gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: MCM Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
sSelect Portfolio Servicing Inc SPS Misleading, fraudulent activity, violating Presidents MHA program, badgering Salt Lake City Nationwide Typical Author: Norwich, Connecticut Collection Agencies: sSelect Portfolio Servicing Inc Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Disney Movie Reward Disney I agree, Total Rip-Off...Killed Happiness of Children Author: Salem, Oregon Credit Services: Disney Movie Rewasrd

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Allied Wallet Ripped our Hard Earned Revenue London Trafalgar Squar Author: Noida, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Allied Wallet Internet

Feb 09 2016
OliverMak Associates Ltd same people as Excel Servicing Leeds, Tom Scoffin, Independent Dyson Service Applied for a Job turns out they are same people as Dyson Scam at same Leeds address, Excel Servicing Leeds Author: Leeds, Alabama Telemarketers: OliverMak Associates Ltd Internet

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

Feb 09 2016
credit1solution didn't improve my credit Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Elizabethtown , Kentucky Credit Services: credit1solution Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Feb 09 2016
ARA They said there are no other names Telling me I bounced a check to a ayday loan online and they are sueing me for Fraud of a check.Civil Fraud that i gave them a check and did not have funds to cover it,and Malicious They would not give a city where they are located Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Legal Process Services: ARA Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Love Beal Nixon, Jim Belcher Filed a collection, then garnishment on a student loan that was over 15 years old.  Oklahoma City, Oklahoma So.... Author: Oklahoma City , Oklahoma Loans: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City,, Oklahoma

Feb 09 2016
21st Mortgage Corporation 21st Mortgage Corp., 21 Mortgage Constant Harassment by Phone, Email & Text; Attempting to Defraud a Customer by Double-Charging; Unethical Business Practices; Rude, Ignorant, Incompetent Employees Knoxville Tennessee And yet.... Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Chase Harmer Very Unprofessional overcharging Campbell California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico