Brain

Your Search | live career ltd

Dec 26 2014
Dean Graziosi Review: Dean Graziosi's Think a Little Different commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises & Dean Graziosi .. Commitment to total customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Rip-off Report. Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Phoenix Arizona, Nationwide*UPDATE...Rip-off Report Investigation gives Dean Graziosi & Dean Enterprises a POSITIVE rating in customer support & product quality assurance. Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with Dean Enterprises, Think a Little Different, Motor Millions.
Author: Crescent City, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Dean Graziosi | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for both novice and seasoned investors of real estate investing Nationwide Nationwide

2, Report #1197429

Dec 24 2014
Globefastpay, SZ FLY VISION SCI-TECH CO.,LTD No response from emails for products purchased China Internet Author: Kingston, Ontario On-Line Stores: Globefastpay, Internet

3, Report #1197380

Dec 23 2014
Gramercy Millenium Group Gramercy Commodities, AEP, Michael Gale, and his minions Career Criminals, Homeless Con Artists and soon to be convicted felons London, New York, Zurich Internet Author: Georgia Investment Brokers: Gramercy Millenium Group Internet

4, Report #1197126

Dec 22 2014
A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Scam Artists, bankrupt, Cant pay Employees, over charge to customers Calgary Alberta Author: calgary, Alberta Moving Companies: A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Calgary, Alberta

5, Report #1197031

Dec 22 2014
KORSSHOP.COM/ service@korsshopinc.com Ordered several item's which I never received. These were Christmas gifts. When I had a live chat with KORSSHOP the REP. told me they ran out of the items and had to restock. Just wait Internet Author: CONROE, Texas Specialty Stores: KORSSHOP.COM Internet

6, Report #1196817

Dec 20 2014
JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON jhon ames white people 60 years .this person live in myn property for 6 monts no paymy. please no rent this persons use drugs and dont pay marceen robinson is a gay 25 black people. this person live free for 6 monts perris California Author: santa ana, California Opticians: JOHN AMES MARCEEN ROBINSON perris, California

7, Report #1196777

Dec 20 2014
DC Magazine Sales The same discription applies to the two young individuals who came to my door.I,too live in a gated Apt. complex and how they got in is still a mystery to me.They claimed another resident in the complex referred them to me . They used the same sales pitch of winning points for a trip to Italy and had a broucher . Phoenix, Arizona Author: Yuma, Arizona Door to Door Sales: DC Magazine Sales Phoenix, Arizona

8, Report #1196650

Dec 19 2014
light in the box N/A Ordered a gift and never recieved it!! now I cant even get in contact with them..live chat says no one is thier to help and dumb questins!!Also, thier is no darn number!!! Diantong Shidai Guangchang, Building #2 Suite D Nationwide Author: Castroville , California Toy Stores: light in the box Nationwide

9, Report #1196579

Dec 19 2014
Katharine Gibbs School School has taken advantage of my vulnerability, a single mother of two under hardship and promised me financial stability and career opportunites. Also my identity was stolen through Wachovia where I had my student loans. Piscataway New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Financial Education: Katharin Gibbs School Piscataway, New Jersey

10, Report #1196593

Dec 19 2014
TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LTD (((Redacted))) SACRAMENTO CA 95828 Sold me a defective led flashlight no warrante parts list or instruction in the bag. Sacramento ca Internet Author: Las Vegas, New Mexico Miscellaneous Electronics: TOPIN INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO LID [Z] Internet

11, Report #1196310

Dec 18 2014
Red Paramour EXELIA MEDIA PTY LTD SYDNEY AU They keep card info and make unauthorized charges International Internet Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Red Paramour Internet

Dec 18 2014
Diana Lovell is a CROOK and acting credits are FAKE! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: Diana Lovell Orlando, Florida

13, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

Dec 17 2014
Stephen Baring aka Tempus Suisse Ltd. ,now defunct, aka art_and_watches ,new name on EBay Fraudulent, Deceptive, Sociopath Held Back Approximately $34,016 USD of my Hard-Earned Money London England
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Stephen Baring Internet

15, Report #1195703

Dec 16 2014
One Live Media failure to respond to order inquiries, rude, scam, took money Austin Internet Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Music Shops: One Live Media Internet

16, Report #1195449

Dec 15 2014
One Live Media Shop Beyonce scam, ripoff Austin, TX Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Clothing Stores: One Live Media Internet

17, Report #1195419

Dec 14 2014
potter whitfield ltd Foundation specialists auckland, Stephen Charles Potter WWW.PWF.CO.NZ is a rip off 62 Jubilee Drive, Pauanui, 3546 Nationwide
Author: NEWZEALAND, Alabama Builders & Contractors: potter whitfield ltd Nationwide

18, Report #1195278

Dec 13 2014
One live media Music One live Rip off, scam, took my money, didn't recieve item, no response Austin Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Music Shops: One live media Internet

19, Report #1195245

Dec 13 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd I ordered in July was supposedly shipped July 30 did not receive, contacted again no results Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd

20, Report #1195238

Dec 13 2014
APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD WebHostingWorld.net Website Hosting Ripoff Home base UK Internet Author: Dunnellon, Florida Web Hosting: APSC Infotect & Software Solutions Pvt LTD Internet

21, Report #1195217

Dec 13 2014
salter school mislead me to believe they could help me find a job, refused to follow up on calls fall river Massachusetts Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: salter school fall river, Massachusetts

22, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

23, Report #1195183

Dec 13 2014
Carid.com Wrong product sent no help from customer service. Now being ignored and deleted when called and hit live chat. Internet Author: Perryville, Maryland Auto Parts: Carid.com Internet

24, Report #1195137

Dec 13 2014
Pinewood Apartments Emily Orantes (Manager) Worst place to live in Las Vegas Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Housing Rentals: Pinewood Apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

25, Report #1195106

Dec 13 2014
potter whitfield ltd stephen charles potter he is a rip off dont get him to do your work he is a big rip off like his brother steve morrow Pauanui Nationwide Author: hamilton newzealand, Alabama WANTED REWARD $$$: potter whitfield ltd Nationwide