Your Search | live career ltd

Aug 29 2016
Ivan Muzyka Aspen Chase & Company Ltd. Terrible customer, low moral, very unpleasant, disrespectful, jerk Středokluky
Author: los angeles, California Customer: Ivan Muzyka Středokluky,

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Complaint Filed???? Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Just Kevin Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 22 2016
TRK Holding Ltd of Ireland took my money/didn't deliver Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Questionable Activities: TRK holding ltd Internet

Aug 22 2016
Capella University I was wrongfully kicked out of a course due to non-engagement after being in constant contact with FlexPath coaches every week about the course in which each submission was labeled not detailed enough Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: North Tonawanda, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Icdc college Lied about program offered Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Icdc college Los angeles, California

Aug 18 2016
Alpha DressWear Ltd International Scams Clothing Manufacturing Dhaka Internet
Author: London, Manufacturers: Alpha DressWear Ltd Internet

Ultius Writing Services Wilmington, DE  Nationwide
Author: Monroeville , Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultius Writing Services Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Power Sellers Center I was taking their course and was doing well. Signed to an instructor. Left me with no help. Anchorage Alaska Power Sellers Center Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Power Sellers Center Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2016
Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd Author: Singapore , Other Unusual Rip-Off: Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 12 2016
LPC Survival ltd the berkey guydirective21.com warning phony consumer reviews on this site, will only alow 5 *, nasty people , rude , arrogant. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Happy valley, Oregon Specialty Stores: LPC Survival ltd Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 12 2016
option giants GRANT MCGRATH, ALISON JAMES Corporate Enterprise PTY, LTD AKA OPTION GIANTS TOTAL FRAUD, SCAM AND RIPOFF LONDON, UK Internet Author: denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: option giants Internet

Aug 12 2016
TheLotter.com accounting@thelotter.comThe Payments Factory LimitedPacNet Services [Europe] Ltd. Probable Lottery Scam - failed to render payment of $50,000 US on US Powerball on July 6/16 Glasgow United Kingdom Author: Calgary, Alabama Lottery: TheLotter.com Glasgow,

25, Report #1322042

Aug 11 2016
Certplus LTD Actual Test.com Incorrectly charge me for an item and I requested a full refund immeditely after the transaction was completed and am still awaiting my refund. Internet Author: Riverdale , Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Certplus LTD Internet