Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

live career ltd

Showing 26-50 of 13,350 Found Reports For more specific results for "live career ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 08 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Clearwater, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Ellenwood Academy I got out of school because my parents were both sick and I was the only one that could provide transport to the doctor's office every 2nd day so I would have to miss 3 days out of the 5 of every single school week.  Brandon Florida Author: Mt. Enterprise , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood Academy Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Colorado Technical University Online Attended CTU online from 2007 to 2009. There has to be something done to stop these schools from taking advantage of students. We didn't get what was said we would get. They are misleading, liars, and thieves!!! I am stuck paying $200.00 a month. Is there any way maybe the loan can be discharged Nationwide Author: Staten Island, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colorado Technical University Online Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 06 2017
American Interlock LTD Total Court Services It's still going on 1 year later!! Royal Oak Michigan Author: Cedarville, Michigan Motor Vehicle Division DMV: American Interlock LTD Royal Oak, Michigan

BitATM Ltd Did not deposit bitcoin funds I forwarded Internet
Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Online Trading: BitATM Ltd SOUTHALL MIDDLESEX, Other

Mar 06 2017
Career Mentors LLC Bernie Noel Do Not Use Career Mentors LLC Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Employment Services: Career Mentors LLC Columbus, Ohio

Mar 05 2017
Street.com Jim Cramer Fraudulent charges on my AMEX charge New York Nationwide Author: Asheville , North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Street.com Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
shakira offical fan club live nation fan fair shakira stole money never received item Rancho Cordova California Author: California Liars: shakira offical fan club Rancho Cordova, California

Mar 04 2017
NATIT SOLVED PVT LTD National IT Solutions, NITS, www.natitsolved.com FRAUD, STOLD, CHEAT, DO NOT HIRE Kolkata India All the Milestones Reached by Nat IT Solved Author: California Computer Programmers: NATIT SOLVED PVT LTD Internet

Mar 02 2017
Response Scott yancy Stole my retirement money Sedona Utah Author: Cornville, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Response

Mar 02 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | lives in Erie, Pennsylvania. SHE is vicious, manipulating, nasty, destructive, self-righteous, annoying, a major liar and she will SHATTER YOUR LIFE!  A Master of Manipulation and lies. Plays on your sympathy. Will DESTROY YOUR CAREER! Makes up stories, uses her friends, tells people secrets about everyone! DO NOT TRUST HER!!!!! Seneca Falls New York Author: Pennsylvania Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Seneca Falls, New York

Mar 01 2017
Two Live Customs Frauds who take your money and never send your shoes Internet Similar Experience with TwoLive Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Two Live Customs Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
Award Notification Commission Larry Hours Executor of Awards Claim I won 1,325,000.00 building my hopes hope. My daughter thought something was not right and researched it to her surprise it is a scam. Broke my heart thinking I will finally be able to live a lifew I have always dreamed of instead of the poverty I live now Kansas City Kansas Author: Basile, Louisiana Financial Services: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Feb 26 2017
SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD BEARINGS WEB SRL BEWARE : ONLINE BEARING SCAMMERS SACELE Internet
Author: MANILA, Auto Parts: SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD Internet

Feb 26 2017
Sanford Brown Most EXPENSIVE absolute JIP! New York City New York Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Sanford Brown Internet

Feb 25 2017
Etax.com WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REVIEW THE COMPLETED 1040 tax refund sheet to make sure that the ETAX .Had not or yourself had not made any mistakes.was the first REDYou are not allowed to review your form unroll after your receive a email thaT IRS had excepted.thats when I discovered the scam.the figures I entered and deductions ect. Were totally wrong off the wall b.s. Im a widow dont make much to live on ive done taxes for othets yrs ago im not a fool.etax wouldnt let me stop the fileing after i called crying &telling them it wad wrong.they said i would only a one time fee of 19.99 I asked 3 times because i couldnt afford to pay even that amt. &I dont want to be shocked when all is said n done.Donna Supervisor via phone conversation at etax promised no other hidden fees.They took 120.00 to file a 1040. Ez no deductions no eic no penalties.a kindergarener could filed thiS.Internet, www.eta Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Fraud: Etax.com Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Ltd B.J. LeeAlan ChingJenny Liu Rip offs--- thieves liars scumbags-they will get what they deserve-PRISON hong kong hong kong Author: San Jose, California Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Ltd hong kong,

Feb 25 2017
Not payment Bitcoin. Said Sabbir I,withdraw 7500 credit 25$ but not payment. Dhaka Internet
Not payment. Author: Dhaka, Other Adult Career & Continuing Education: Not payment Bitcoin. Internet

Feb 25 2017
TSM Moving & Storage Ltd ,Sean, Fraud, Scam, Loaded our belongings but never deliver it, Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Alabama Moving Companies: TSM Moving & Storage Ltd Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Harrison Career Institute Medical Office Specialist Oakhurst New Jersey Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Oakhurst, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide