Your Search | live technicians

Sep 23 2014
PC Drivers Head Quarters, Inc.; Driver Support; Tech Live Connect Deceitful, Dishonest, and Downright Dirty Internet Author: Schuyler, Virginia Computer Service & Repair: PC Drivers Head Quarters, Inc. Internet

Sep 22 2014
Jackie Cheater Jackie Cheater JR Convicted Sex Offender allowed to live near children and Daycare Sallisaw Oklahoma
Author: Muldrow, Oklahoma Sex Offenders: Jackie Cheater Sallisaw, Oklahoma

Sep 22 2014
stonebridge casualty travelex via cheapo air I had to pay $967 for a one way ticket to return to my temporary home in Hawaii after my dad died. I paid for the insurance in the event that I would have to stay later due to funeral arrangements. They stated they could not offer me reimbursement since I knew my dad would die! Then, they said that Cheapo Air would give me $312 toward a new ticket which cost $967. I could not use it due to the time I had to remake my reservation( office was closed) THEN, when I called to use the $312 toward another air ticket this year, they told me it was no good unless I was traveling to the same deestination on the same airline! I no longer live in Hawaii! Niagra Falls New York Nationwide Author: carlsbad, California Airlines: stonebridge casualty Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Pay for more mins, the payment went through but the mins didn't and when I went to call I could not get a hold of a live agent, it just hung up on me. Bossier City Nationwide Author: Topeka, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Pre-pay, inc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Sierra Pacific home & comfort, Sierra Pacific Heating & Air Conditioning ,Sierra Pacific,... Mike Loer Incompetent technicians,, personality disordered Immoral management, Magazine mechanics, No qualified individulal with any HVAC skills on the C20 license. Rancho Cordova California Author: Sacramento, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Sierra Pacific home & comfort Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 21 2014
Live Career Resume Builder Internet Author: St Johns, Florida Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2014
Geek Live Support Number is SPOOFED. Scam artists that make you believe it's Geek Support Live New York New York Author: Pacifica, California Internet Fraud: Geek Live Support New York, Select State/Province

Sep 20 2014
kumba Realty and property management negative property management skills allowed tenants to live in to levitate it homes will not respond to your concerns of the home you rent from them unless you obtain an attorney and then they are aggressive with you winter springs Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Better Business Bureau: kumba Realty and property management winter springs, Florida

Sep 18 2014
Jhanira Business Solutions California Live Scan Fingerprinting Centers 15% Cancellation Fee 10 days prior to event Culver City California Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Jhanira Business Solutions Culver City, California

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Travel Corp Getaways they took my money, didn't provide services at all, could not get a live person to return call. Internet Author: Mauckport, Indiana Hotel: Travel Corp Getaways Internet

Sep 12 2014
Non Stop Delivery INC Josh Havener, customer care manager; Maly Bendelac,customer care rep; Brian Roberson Customer care rep This business doesn’t live up to its promises. They are very deceptive and doesn't hold high regards to their customer's needs. Grovetown Georgia, Terminal Manager, Nationwide Author: augusta, Georgia Shipping Companies: Non Stop Delivery INC Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Caroffer.com 469-606-5170 Not live up to what they are selling, waste people's time. A SCAM Nationwide, but based in Southern, CA Nationwide
Author: Woodside, New York Auto Dealers: Caroffer.com Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
nuwave cookware nuwave junkware libertyville illinois illinois Author: live oak, Florida Kitchens: nuwave internet

Sep 09 2014
local SEO Success localseosuccess.com Bronia, Kristy Martinez and Julie Promised certain things would be done by a deadline or I would get my money refunded and they did not live up to their promises and now they only want to give me a partial refund. Arizona and NY Author: WESLEY CHAPEL, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: local SEO Success Internet

Sep 08 2014
AliExpress.com These people have no business being in business. They are company out of China and I deal with Chinese people every day and have never had a problem with them. I ordered a deep red crossboby purse and a heart shaped pillow for my daughter. I am disabled and live on Social Security, I can't afford this. I called my credit card company and opened a dispute. Today the delivered the deep red crossbody purse, but it isn't the same as i ordered. I don't understand why the can't get an order straight. I am angry and the ugly brown vinyl purse can't be returned without and address, which I have no way of getting! China Internet Author: Modesto, California Court Judges: AliExpress Internet

Sep 07 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing Services dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, Priority One implemented extended customer service hours so customers with non-traditional working hours can speak to live representatives instead of leaving voice mail or sending email. Author: Tujunga, California Newspapers – Magazines: Priority One Clearing Clearwater, Florida

Sep 07 2014
Author: Castro Valley, California Newspapers – Magazines: Unique Subscription Agency Kittredge, Colorado

Sep 06 2014
Linda Weiss Subject needed airfare and visa stamp to come live with me Istanbul Internet
Author: Arcanum, Ohio Airlines: Linda Weiss Internet

Sep 05 2014
Nonko Trading Nonko, Nevis, G6, Nonko used Fake Demo Trading Accounts instead of Live Accounts! Internet Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: Nonko Trading Internet

Sep 04 2014
Ashley Furniture doesn't provide quality furniture or customer service!! Live Oak Texas
Author: Texas Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Furniture Live Oak, Texas

Sep 03 2014
kasamba live person/Master Z master z is a fraud Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Astrologers & Psychics: kasamba Internet

Sep 01 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help dedicated to complete customer satisfaction, money back guarantee. OMG Tech Help values customer's loyalty while placing great value in returning loyalty to customers as well. OMG Tech Help offers a risk-free, money back guarantee within 60 days of purchasing a product if customer is not completely satisfied with purchase. OMG Tech Help understands everyone is not perfect, including technicians and staff, which is why OMG Tech Help goes above and beyond typical customer service standards ensuring customer satisfaction is met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Help Desk: OMG Tech Help | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OMG Tech Help money back guarantee, leader in providing remote computer tech support across various product brands for individuals and small businesses in need of subscription-based or instant PC tech help. Convenience, quality of OMG Tech Help support provided to customers over phone & remotely accessing customer’s computer with permission. Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 29 2014
X Box Live Account Suspension without notice Internet Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Computer Help Desk: X Box Live Internet