Your Search | live technicians

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet

7, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

8, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

9, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

10, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

11, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
NSA 10th St Properties, Michael Armel, NSA Properties, NSA 10th St. Properties, LLC Slumlord Collects Cash, Let's You Live in Squalor Minneapolis Minnesota
Report Update Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: NSA 10th St Properties Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 25 2016
Bright Yorkies did not live up to his return policy Baltimore Maryland File report with FTC Author: parrottsville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Bright Yorkies

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
MyPerfectResume.com Live Career, My Career Builder, etc. Bait and switch - trial resume, ignores cancellation, charges $35 every month after repeated cancellation notices. Internet Author: Marianna, Florida Employment Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Dave's Appliance Dishonest technicians Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Appliances: Dave's Appliance Horshal, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Techroger techrozer Techroger bob or john Hacked into my computer advising they were technicians for Techroger and was doing so on behalf of Roku, Not sure of the state. washington dc Internet This is fake reviews against good companies Author: usa, Washington Internet Fraud: Techroger Internet

Jul 20 2016
Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Narcissistic thief who lies and doesn't live up to his word, no refund. Georgia
you may also find this interesting Author: navarre, Florida Media: Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Live Technician Pop-up appearing to be from Microsoft Internet Author: ELBERTON, Georgia Computer Fraud: Live Technician Internet

Jul 19 2016
American Cash Awards Can I speak with (my full name) and do you live at (my full address)  Nationwide Author: Prescott, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Denny's Found a Live worm in my food Riverside California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Restaurants: Denny's Riverside, California