Your Search | live technicians

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
LiveCareer Live Career rip off, scam Internet Livecareer Response Author: manchester, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: LiveCareer Internet

Sep 01 2015
Kasamba Live Person psychics, tarot New York Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Psychic: Kasamba Internet

Sep 01 2015
TXU Energy I live in an apartment.I was charged $255.68.Thats triple what I should be charged.We hadn't had extreme high temperatures outside yet.The following month I was charged$342.97. Dallas Texas We're here to help! Author: Mansfield , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TXU Energy

Aug 26 2015
columbia gas-columbia gas- winterization program my brother live at (((REDACTED))) columbus ohio 43205 my brother ask columbia gas for there winterization program some went wrong now the house has no heat or can't cook my brother ask the gas to fix- they said no they didn't break it before they came there were gas, could cook alsomost was warm now no gas can you help... the columbia gas did this in 2014 from there winterization program... columbus Nationwide ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: columbia gas Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
Live Career Bait and Switch: Beware of this Company Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Live Career Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 24 2015
Chariot Live Express Scam through pet delivery service, lied, stole our money, there was never a pet. Contacted us through everything. Virgina, Wyoming. Nationwide HUGE SCAM!!!! No puppy exists... Author: Miramar, Florida Travel Services: Chariot Live Express Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity Rashia C. - corporate and Marty Tunney - sales person Joined in May - bundled phone, internet and tv/cable - since then we've had 5 technicians come to the house to tell us that it's the box outside that needs replacement.Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Manteno, Illinois Communications & Networking: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC, Verified Safe Business, implements top rated data systems & monitoring, serviced properly in a timely fashion using only US Based Technicians & utilize Microsoft Certified Professionals, & CompTIA A+ certified technicians. Source One Network Solutions customer can feel safe & secure with 100% money back guarantee, confident in Microsoft and NCR certified technicians to repair any and all technology problems. Source One Network Solutions LLC made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Source One Network Solutions LLC.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Source One Network Solutions specializes in full-service IT infrastructure design, IT staging & configuration, telephony and paging, remodeling, and facility maintenance. Source One Network Solutions LLC receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Aug 19 2015
Live Right Nutrient, Perfect Skin On June 18th I received an email advertisement for Topical Vitiman C eyecream. I went to the website to order it and it said for a limited time they would send a sample for $4.95. I didn't receive the product until July 15th. I did not see anything about having to cancel within 17 days or I'd be enrolled in an auto ship program and charged $89.95 per month.Scottsdale, AZ AZ & GA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Live Right Nutrient Scottsdale, AZ ,

Aug 16 2015
Authenticdocuments@usa.com is a scammer Authenticdocuments@usa.com AKA www.authenticdocuments.us I lost all my live savings to this scammer known as Authenticdocuments@usa.com AKA www.authenticdocuments.us, beware of him everyone and do not contact him. his only purpose is to steal your money, he doesn't produce any documents. he will make a photoshop and show it to You and after that, he then steals your money and disappear. Authenticdocuments@usa.com is a scammer Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Authenticdocuments@usa.com is a scammer

Aug 16 2015
Singles Plus Failed to live up to the contract Savannah Georgia Author: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Dating Services: Singles Plus Savannah, Georgia

Aug 16 2015
Live Leads Zone Kalen Hoffman Manipulated and Lied Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Live Leads Zone Internet

Aug 13 2015
Seed Capital REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Seed Captial is 100% dedicated to client satisfaction. Seed Capital has committed considerable resources to develop a top tier customer service team with the sole focus of ensuring every client has a world class experience.
Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Education: Loral Langemeier Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Strathman ACE Hardware Karen iliff Manager Ace does not live up to their satisfaction guaranteed on their brand products Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Home & Garden Stores: Strathman ACE Hardware Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 11 2015
1-800- ask gary Christopher N Ligori I used 1-800 ask Gary recently when I was rear ended while stopped at a red light,11-25-14 my neck was hurt pretty bad and still is after 9 months, they sent me to physicians group in Brandon fla. which is close to where I live. They had me to come in 2 or 3 times a week so they can document my pain, more if I was willing, I kept telling them I'm in pain buy they never addressed my pain other than writing everything down and worthless therapy and 4 or 5 MRIs which seemed to make it worse. They even did an MRI on my brain, this physicians group has made 10s of thousands off me but did nothing to help me.  tampa Florida Slander Kickbacks Author: dover, Florida Attorneys General: 1-800- ask gary Florida

Aug 10 2015
Live Right Nutrient or Le Parise This company offers on the internet to send you a product for free except for the shipping and handling fee of 4.99. I did not recieve my product until almost three weeks later and then when you try to contact them by e-mail it tells you that it cannot be sent and you also cannot find a phone number on anythng they send you, so how are you supposed to cancel something if you cannot get hold of them. How convenient for them!!!  Savannah internet Author: lost river, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Live Right Nurtrient

Aug 10 2015
Todd Mueller autographs Fraud, forgeries, lies criminal activity sells 75% fake autographs Internet TODD MUELLER IS HONEST < THIS POST IS A LIE Author: Jackson, Mississippi Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Todd Mueller autographs Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2015
Associa VanguardLynn Schubbe As others state, clearly the worst association to partner with. In particular, one Associa / Vanguard community manager named Lynn Schubbe of Plainfield, is overwhelmingly narcissistic and irrational. She has been caught lying [both in writing/email and at board meetings] to residents of communities she manages – I live in one and four friends in two others. At one meeting, Lynn grunted and snorted and abruptly left in disgust when facts were brought up against her lies. Plainfield Illinois
Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Property Management: Associa Plainfield, Illinois

Aug 09 2015
Live career Deceptive practices san francisco California Livecareer Response Author: MIAMI, Florida Personal Services: Live career san francisco, California

Aug 08 2015
A1 Parking LLC? AEG Live Phishing scam Internet Author: Babylon, New York Employment Services: A1 Parking LLC Internet

Aug 04 2015
Jasmin Jasmin live models HORRIBLE!SCAM/SYSTEMS LISTED ARE NOT SUPPORTED/SUPPORT DOES NOT SUPPORT UNLESS YOU DO EXACTLY AS THEY DICTATE/HORRIBLE! No telling as they refuse to tell you! Internet Author: Snellville, Georgia Adult Web Sites: Jasmin Internet

Aug 01 2015
More Incorporat ed did not provide a refund company said refund mailed to me on 7/30 as of 8/2 no refund i live in kansas as well it should not take that long for instate mail goessel Kansas Author: Inman, Kansas Business Consultants: More Incorporat ed goessel, Kansas