Your Search | live technicians

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 22 2016
Lee County Adult protective services DHR refuses to help my elderly mother who is being abused and financially exploited by my brother she tells me he screams at her for spending her own money and makes her live a sheltered live my brother then lies about me and the dhr somehow believes him and they try to blame me they claim to help the elderly against financial abuse and verbal abuse opelika Alabama The dhr tries to confuse me by arguing with me my mother don't have financial issues he does he can't even manage his own checking account Author: United States, Alabama Government Services: Lee County Adult protective services opelika, Alabama

Sep 20 2016
Choice Home Warranty Sent 3 separate technicians to my home to fix hot water heater and wanted to send a fourth  Nationwide Author: Springdale, Maryland Plumbing: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Email syndicate or email systems or GIM systems training Sending emails and get paid per click with Michael Beeson Internet working from home Internet Author: Saint Cloud , Minnesota Work at Home Business: PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Internet

Sep 16 2016
Live technician Computer virus. Said they took money from account when a refund was going to be made. Wanted 2500.00 to give back what they said they took. Internet Author: Port ludlow, Washington Adult Web Site: Live Technician Internet

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet

Sep 11 2016
auto zone store #4117 AutoZone #4117 someone used my credit card number there I live in Sacramento calif Seattle washingtom Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Parts: auto zone store #4117 Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
zoom web design same as esupport-live scamming calls inform you that your computer has a virus Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Computer Fraud: zoom web design Internet

Sep 02 2016
esupport-live computer running slow, has viruses Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Computer Help Desk: esupport-live Internet

Sep 01 2016
The Notary Spot Have done numerous signing for these people and just got stiffed for $740.00 live and earn. Corpus Christi, Texas Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Notary: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Geeks on Repair They don't pay their technicians. Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Sovereign Filings Makefreedom.com Selling fraudlent material to people who live in the U.S. Charging people a fee where they don't actually do the work legelly. Lake City Georgia Complaint Filed???? Author: Fortuna, California Questionable Activities: Sovereign Filings Lake City, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet

21, Report #1319938

Jul 31 2016
Republic Wireless Bandwidth Republic Wireless is a no live customer service scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Sandy, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Raleigh, North Carolina

22, Report #1319780

Jul 30 2016
live career cancelled 3 months ago; continue to withdraw $34/mo from my checking account Internet Author: EAST PALESTINE, Ohio Employment Services: live career Internet

23, Report #1319258

Jul 27 2016
GENERAC I spend 30 minutes trying to reach a LIVE person or Live Chat or any customer service (C.S.) person w/o success. The 800-852-9601 contact # on the website tells you for INVERTER genertaors call some other number. I cannot reach ANYONE for the normal emergency generator that most people buy.  Vergennes Vermont
Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GENERAC Vergennes, Vermont

24, Report #1319174

Jul 27 2016
Choice Home Warranty No Choice and No good technicians at Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ 08837 New Jersey Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, NJ

25, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL