LIVE TV 4 ME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: live tv 4 me
There may be more reports for "live tv 4 me"
For more results perform a general search for "live tv 4 me"
Showing 1-25 of 124,728 Found Reports For more specific results for "live tv 4 me"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Redi Cut Carpet Westport CT their error cost me $1000.00 westport Connecticut Author: westport, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Installers: Redi Cut Carpet Westport CT westport, Connecticut

Mar 29 2017
At&t Direct Tv At&t Previous Direct TV Scam Newport Beach,Ca. Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Cable TV: At&t Nationwide

Mar 29 2017
Densoro Shanghai CN IGIRLBOOTS I ordered some shoes and they charged multiples on my account and my bank statement said they charged me extra Germany Germany Author: osakis, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Densoro Minnesota

Mar 29 2017
GasBike.net Will nor remedy their mstake. They sent me a motor that does not fit their bike kit. Van Nuys California
Author: Coral Gables, Florida Hobby Shops: GasBike.net Van Nuys, California

Mar 29 2017
Hydraluxe Beauty Provided sample for cost of shipping and within 2 weeks ripped me off for almost 300.00 Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydraluxe Beauty Internet

Mar 29 2017
The Deal Empire Was charged for this product and never received it. Haven't been able to get hold of them to refund me. Rip off deluxe. Wish I'd read this before I spend money on nothing. Internet Author: Wincanton, Washington Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Mar 28 2017
Canada Hair - Sam Conan Sam ConanCanadahair.ca Ordered my services and then didn't pay, and started blocking and avoiding me montreal Author: Torquay, Websites: Canada Hair - Sam Conan

Mar 28 2017
Positive Journey Charged me $19.99 for a monthly membership. I only asked for the bracelet not a membership. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Positive Journey Internet

Mar 28 2017
HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone H.I.F.E. / NCE / Unified Life Insurance Company / MultiPlan / Covered California [referred them] Told me they were selling me a policy with coverage that did not exist. THEY LIED!! Not sure, but claims is in Overland Park Kansas Author: Woodland Hills, California Health Insurance: HIFE Health Insurance for Everyone Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 28 2017
American General Warranty This is spam. They took my money $1600 to insure my two duplexes and I never heard from them.Be careful they are very bad people Scam Home Protectio warranty thy took $1600 from me to protect my rental propertis and never hear from them Brooklyn New York Author: Garden Grove, California Warranty Companies: American General Warranty Brooklyn , New York

Mar 28 2017
healthcare.gov obamacare Incorrect Agent information and action costs my daughter coverage - and me money Nationwide Author: indian harbour beach, Florida Health Insurance: healthcare.gov Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
Healthey They sent me a 14 day trial of their product at the shipping cost and then proceeded to charge me $169.25 on the 14th day No information on where to call or how to contact them before the 14 day period expired until the 14th day Internet
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Mar 27 2017
Associa Mid-Atlantic Daniel Gonsales,Lisa Rayca Robbed me of $2400 and $390 in fees Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Mantua, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Associa Mid-Atlantic Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

Mar 27 2017
GOptions.com; Go Trading Technologies Ltd; Max Caleman; I was ripped-off of $23,00.00 in options trading after I was tricked to change to Managed Traded Account, no one communicates with me again. Dominica Roseau
Author: Cicero, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: GOptions.com Dominica, Other

Mar 27 2017
Magneticphonecable I order 2 magnetic cables in Feb. And i still haven't received them, i emailed. 3 times with no result i call the DHL Company that supposed. to be delivered them. through regular. USP. Service. And DHL told me that last trace they had. was March. 10l(k Internet Author: kenner, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Magneticphonecable Internet

Mar 27 2017
Therealreal.com Waiting for check that they admit they owe me for 4 months for lost items! Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: Therealreal.com Nationwide

Mar 26 2017
Saivian International Saivian, saivian ponzi, saivian International, Eric J Dalius, EJ DaliusKim Dalius,  Brad Dalius, Ryan Evans, Mike Kim, Michael O'Brien, Saivian will not stop charging my credit card and refused to refund me my hard earned money Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Canberra, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Saivian International Internet

Mar 26 2017
PsychicofIsis Fake psychics Internet Heck yeah Author: Kentucky Psychic Fortune Tellers: PsychicofIsis Internet

Mar 26 2017
benntech.co.uk benntech I placed an order of a Burberry handbag. It took nearly 2 months to arrive. But the bag sent to me looks nothing like the one shown on the website!! The colour is different. The design is wrong. Don't waste your money. It is not even a fake designer website, because fake designer will look similar to the real thing. This handbag does NOT even look remotely the same to the one I ordered. Internet
Author: London, Clothing Stores: benntech.co.uk Internet

Mar 26 2017
Aceloan.online They sent me a email stating that they are going to garnish my wages Santa rosa Nationwide Author: Santa rosa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Aceloan.online Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Tate & kirlin Associates Inc send me a notice that they are a collection office that they need to collect $179.97 from me! the creditors TRS limited are the creditor? on the bottom of the letter, they request that I write my credit card # to send them $179.97 Nationwide Author: Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 25 2017
A Forever Recovery RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery is 100% dedicated to operating a safe and secure addiction treatment facility that focuses on customer satisfaction. The residential program will continue to improve it's facility and offerings to help clients. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
TELL YOUR STORY! I understand your trepidation Author: Midfield, Texas Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Internet

Mar 25 2017
CJ Calaguio Cheryll Calaguio Lied to me. Stole my property. New York new York Author: Subscriber, Alabama Legal Services: CJ Calaguio New York , New York

Mar 25 2017
Core Skincare Sold me something I didn't agree to. Added it onto my order without consent. Internet Author: Shelburne, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet