Your Search | live tv 4 me

May 26 2016
Damon John Launch Academy Zurixx Financial LLC False & deceptive promises, Charged me $41,000, did not deliver as promised. Bad Company Salt Lake City , Utah Salt Lake City , Utah Author: Stow, Ohio Seminar Programs: Damon John Launch Academy

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
usatoolwarehouse merchandise paid for but never sent to me Seattle, Washington or Connecticut, or Ohio Internet Author: Tarzana, California Auto Parts: usatoolwarehouse Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 26 2016
Homedatapc pchouselookups internet ripoff,authorize 1.00 get billed for 18.95 over and over again,refused to allow me to talk to supervisor Las Vegas,call center,montgomery alabama Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Consumer Services: Homedatapc Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
Doshi Diagnostics DOSHI INTENTIONALLY TRIED TO ROB ME! Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Medical Laboratories: Doshi Diagnostics Brooklyn, New York

May 26 2016
NGOA Though I was paying $39 for an annual membership. They are charging me this every month. Thats $470 a yr! I have repeatedly tried to contact them with no response! unknown Nationwide Author: Indian Springs, Nevada Guns & Ranges: NGOA Nationwide

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Comcast XFINITY X1 Bait and Switch X1 Cable box ONLY avaialble with Comcast Internet service Nationwide Author: longmont, Colorado Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 26 2016
Baja auto sales SCAMED ME !!! HORRIBLE BUISSNESS Las Vegas Nevada And You Bought It Anyway??? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Baja auto sales Las Vegas , Nevada

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 26 2016
National Auto Loan Network Not discuss or disclose the right to cancel Gap and Anti-theft insurance they sold me. Newport Beach California
Author: El Monte, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach, California

May 26 2016
Monique Customer Service when package didn't arrive charged me to ship again won't refund money Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Specialty Stores: Leafonly.com Middletown, Connecticut

May 25 2016
cash4surveys i spent hours and hours completing surveys and then all of a sudden they were unreachable. i do not know how much money they owe me but it is enough to be pissed off about. i want what they owe me! Internet Author: Stockton, California Internet Marketing Companies: cash4surveys Internet

May 25 2016
reliantfinancialco They told me i was approved of a loan took my money and ever gave me my loan Quebec Internet Author: Welland, Ontario Loans: reliantfinancialco Internet

May 25 2016
Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Westwood Westwood got me into a $70,000.00 debt and no future Los Angeles California Author: Sun Valley, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
purrfect auto Told me I needed a brake job, when my brakes were fine. Henderson Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: purrfect auto Henderson , Nevada

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., s****.
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Business Consulting: Garrett Cassells, Gary Cass, Gary C., SEO by Nerds, leadgeneratorsusa.com, Producers Alliance Group Internet

May 25 2016
Four Winds Casino Supended me with Rules not in the handbook New buffalo Michigan Added Author: Michigan City, Indiana Casinos & Cardrooms: Four Winds Casino New buffalo, Michigan