Your Search | live tv 4 me

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dan Conovan Sought me out on care.com for childcare, wanted my home information to mail a check. Internet Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Child Daycare: Dan Conovan Internet

Dec 08 2016
Darc Ops Armory, Tony Thomas Darc Ops Armory took my money ,Amost $500, and never sent me my Nikon Optic! Darc Ops Armory is a fraudulent company, they stole my money and cannot be trusted! Shawnee Oklahoma Problem made right by Darc Ops Armory Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Darc Ops Armory Shawnee, Oklahoma

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

7, Report #1342080

Dec 08 2016
Stripe Signed up for stripe and haven't used it but have received daily email SPAM from various domain names trying to get me to log into Stripe. Internet Author: East Moriches, New York Internet Service Providers: Stripe Internet

8, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

9, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

10, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

11, Report #1342000

Dec 07 2016
Bizprofits.com Kate Almog Scammers Wont Track Your Conversions Then Will NEVER Pay You Cyprus Internet They Paid Me Author: Boise, Idaho Internet Marketing Companies: Bizprofits.com Internet

12, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

13, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

14, Report #1341965

Dec 07 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Scammed Me Out Of £564.00. Lahore Internet Author: London, Other Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Nationwide

15, Report #1341944

Dec 07 2016
Texas singles Lost my wife to cancer 2years. 2months ago got pulled in for 2000$ to find a companion . They don't want to hear from me. Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park, Tx, Texas Dating Services: Texas singles Austin, Texas

16, Report #1341947

Dec 07 2016
The deal empire I seen them on facebook and they were advertising a product for 19.99 so i went on and placed the order after it went thru they charged me 44.95 i immediatley emailed them and told them that i wanted to cancel my order right then and they would not respond and I sent the email about 5 times that day with no response i kept sending it that i wanted to cancel everyday i finally got an email 2 weeks later saying they cant cancel an order after its been shipped so 6 weeks later I get the order it is a scam it doesnt even work  Internet Author: Overton, Texas Liars: The deal empire Internet

17, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

18, Report #1341911

Dec 07 2016
Bloom and Assoc. Harrasing calls telling me i was gonna be served by the court Nationwide Author: henderson, Nevada Collection Agency's: Bloom and Assoc. Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Justfly.com Asked me for personal info not required Internet Author: LAKE, Alabama Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida you do not understand my loan was already approved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 07 2016
THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK 163 N. PARKWAY AVE, BOX 31BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604 REFUSING TO ALLOW MY TRANSFERS THE BANK HAS AUTHORIZED ME TO DO , TO GO THROUGH BATTLE GROUND Washington Author: SPARTANBURG, South Carolina Financial Services: THASIS INDIRECT FURTHER CREDIT BANK BATTLE GROUND, Washington

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
Troika Drafts Hebron Maine Deceived me to come to the facility for training for horses. Hebron Maine Author: Hanover, Maine Animal Services: Troika Drafts Hebron Maine Hebron , Maine