Your Search | live tv 4 me

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Fubo Tv FuboTvFubo Ripoff football soccer online futbol fubo Internet Author: Florida On-Line Business: Fubo Tv Internet

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Kinds Malta - Kinds Auto Sales Despite Knowing - I still let them walk all over me Lija
Author: Gzira, Alabama Auto Dealers: Kinds Auto Malta - Lija,

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Toftum Homes for Living John & Jean Toftum Forced me into signing an illegal duplex rental contract in September 2004 New London Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Toftum Homes for Living New London, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
07:11 PM is a scammer AKA AKA AKA is a scammer, beware of Him. I sent him $6000 for a Canadian Passport and Up till now he hasn't sent me the pas sport i paid for. I emailed him so many times and he didn't reply my emails. beware of Him and do not contact Him. his scam website is Internet Scammer got scammed? Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Internet

Oct 03 2015
Zahns Budget Auto Ripped me off for $700 in June 2007 Wausau Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Zahns Budget Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 03 2015
Levy Production Group Mike LevyBarry Levy This company ripped me off for a 90,000.00 commercial LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Video & Film Production: Levy Production Group LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Oct 03 2015
Max Auto or APP Auto 1250 Reid St #13a, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1G3Canada max brakes scammers. sold me ceramic pads, but were really semi metallic pads in a ceramic box. Richmond hill Ontario Author: MARKHAM, Ontario Auto Parts: Max Auto or APP Auto Richmond hill, Ontario

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Charles Smith Charles Smith is trying to scam me out of money stating that I owe money to a cash advance. CA Internet Author: Ridgeway, Virginia Collection Agencies: Charles Smith Internet

Oct 03 2015
Queenkickz Fulong Chen Sold me a pair of shoes through their instagram account queenkickz18 which ever ended up coming. Fujian, Putian. Internet Author: Lusaka, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Queenkickz Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 02 2015
Adam Young Irene ChuSunny Chu ebay scammers, I ordered laptop, they sent me box full of magazines Vancouver BC Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Adam Young Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
cash advance inc. J. O conner sent me a text message saying i was approved for a loan in the amount of 2000 to 7000 to call asap then they asked for my account and routing number. I dint trust them. They said they will deposit money in my account then i have to withdraw it cash advance inc. Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 02 2015
Installment loans Direct Scammed the amount of $526 from me Sanford Florida Author: Greenwich , Connecticut Loans: Installment loans Direct Sanford , Florida

Oct 02 2015
Ruth Newsome Nelson Heathland Collies Took my deposit and put the puppy back up for sale, Sold me a puppy with genetic defect Oneco Florida How is that relevant? Author: BRADENTON, Florida Dog Breeders: Ruth Newsome Nelson Oneco , Florida

Oct 02 2015
New age cream buynewagecream Deceptive advertising. Will take money from your bank account Tempe, Arizona Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey TV Advertisements: New age cream Internet