LIVING SOCIAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: living social
There may be more specific results for "living social"
For more specific results for "living social"
Showing 1-25 of 4,695 Found Reports For more specific results for "living social"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I am very upset and would respectfully request for this site to be taken down. I have literally been sharing this link from this site and not only on my social media but to my friends. This site promotes that all one has to do is register and share and ba Fraud It doesn't say Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Accounting: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
rent2Own It states that Social Security Disability is fine but as soon as I mentioned that was my income they hung up on me, Internet Author: Curwensville, Pennsylvania Realtors: rent2Own Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
Jim Clore / Access mobility Equipment / New Beginnings Mobility Stair left scammer who takes your money and runs Thornburg Virginia Author: oak Hill, Virginia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Jim Clore Internet

Jul 14 2017
DollarinPocket.com Promised to pay money for sharing link to social media internet
Author: salt lake city, Utah Work at Home: DollarinPocket.com

Jul 14 2017
The Senior Trust A program of the Citizen's Assembly In Mail scam, request $17.00 donation, in 7 days, official looking documents, threatening Social Security Cut Author: Aventura, Florida Federal Government: The Senior Trust

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,

Jul 12 2017
pittsburgh police i was robbed and shot by 3 men who i met on the nextdoor social network called nextdoor.com and zone one pittsburgh police didnt respond to my call untill two hours later pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: pittsburgh police pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2017
Consumer Rights Defenders Living lies weblog TOOK Advantage of a Disabled Senior with regards to MORGAGE BANK FRAUD Moorepark California Author: Palm Springs, California Consumer Services: Consumer Rights Defenders Moorepark, California

Jul 12 2017
Toronto cosmetic clinic These people are thieves they stolen my happinest they stolen the fat from my face the cut the corners out of my lips my eyes are wrinkled and old I can't smile cause my face is to tight my body is different. I had major bruising on my abdomen and it was hanging down I couldn't feel my hips after they have taken my life my happiness. my body has changed drastically the manager of the clinic is a transgender who looked masculine she now looks just like me in the face and I look like her before the surgery. I know this spunds impossible but it isn't I'm living it or at least trying to Toronto Ontario Author: Oshsea, Ontario Clinics: Plastic Surgeons: Toronto cosmetic clinic Toronto, Ontario

Jul 11 2017
nextdoor sarah leary, nirav tolia,gautham pai, nextdoor.com online neighborhood social network. nextdoor.com social network published my information online and three men from the social network came to my home and broke in robbed me and held a gun to my head then two days later i saw a posting of my items on nexdoor the police claimed they was busy and wouldnt be able to find out who the men are but two days later the sheriff called me to investigate since i had fingerprints but im so angry that a social network such as nextdoor would let this happen to me san fransisco California
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: nextdoor san fransisco, California

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 10 2017
Jim Preston Paid $300 in advance for Jim Preston (fraud) who agreed to build: website, social media integration engine, automation scheduling calendar in the posting engine, algorithms for posting cycling of content, etc Los Gatos California Author: Healdsburg, California Computer Programmers: Jim Preston Los Gatos, California

Jul 09 2017
iCDC college ICDC college I was sign up for a diploma in accountancy with the promise I was going to get a job making $15 per hour if i signed up with ICDC college which never happened. They signed some student loans which filed on my behalf. This happened in 2008 and Til this moment I never found a job with their diploma... they took like $7000 and left me a stedent debt with AES which keep harassing me for the debtLos Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Social Services: iCDC college Los Angeles , California

Jul 07 2017
Peter Marin ,allegedly, Peter Martin Peter Martinez This stupid , disgusting, sad, pot smoking dumbf***  a****** makes a living ripping people off by posing as a real registered optician with the state of texas. He will take your money and deliver s***** glasses he makes himself probably in a garage somewhere. Mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Opticians: Peter Marin ,allegedly Meqsquite , Texas

Jul 06 2017
Zyia Marie Tenaglia @ZyiaMarie @zyiamariesphotography @pawsnwanderlust @thatbullyrocky Instagram and other social media RipOff Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: California Internet Fraud: Zyia Marie Tenaglia Internet

Jul 06 2017
Ian Hollinhead Ian Hollinheas, scammer, Ian Hollinhead website, social media promotion, animation &iIllustration Master Las Vegas, Nevada Internet
Terrible Client Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Ian Hollinhead Internet

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
smelled this scam from day one Author: Redmond, Oregon Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The company is over 15 years old and during its lifetime, as a legal corporate entity, implemented best standards and practices.*UPDATE: Platinum TV Production pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Video & Film Production: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfield Beach, Florida