Your Search | living social

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Killarney Living Pty. Ltd. Killarneyshopping.comKillarneyliving.com.au Russell Grace, Australia, Victoria, Melton, Home Goods, Living room Melton, Victoria Victoria, Internet Author: Other Furniture & Furnishings: Killarney Living Pty. Ltd. Melton, Victoria, Other

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 30 2016
HR Cream, Finesse Serum, and FaceRevive SCAM and Fraudulant Advertising via Social Media Reno Nevada Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: HR Cream and Finesse Serum Reno, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 26 2016
LVNV Funding LLC Emmett L. GoodmanAttorney for LVNV, 544 Mulberry Street Macon GA 31201 Vexatious litigation, deceptive practices ... Macon Georgia Nationwide Never EVER Author: Social Circle, Georgia Questionable Activities: LVNV Funding LLC Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Douglas Richard This person called my home telling me I have an urgent Message that they have my social and my name and I better contact them right away or my attorney met a contact them right away Nationwide Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Consumer Services: Douglas Richard Internet

Nov 22 2016
Social Pomeranians Andrew Wallace Peter PervanPetsmart Deliveries kept my $1300 and did not give me my 3 puppies Social Pomeranians Silver Spring, MD 20192 Nationwide
Author: Plumas Lake , California Liars: Social Pomeranians Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 12 2016
Empowr.com Worldwide Social Network and Marketplace Scam San Francisco California Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Internet: Empowr.com San Francisco , California

Nov 12 2016
Pearl Suria Residence Chong Lai Yee In C Studio No Disclosure of Shared living area , invasion of privacy Kuala lumpur Internet Author: Garland, Texas 75040, Texas Hotel: Pearl Suria Residence Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
Salon PS/PS Lifestyle Poor management, Corporate cares nothing of employee's, Low pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Salon PS/PS Lifestyle Massachusetts

Nov 04 2016
Willowriverfarm.com Barb Wilson puppy loveaussietime83@gmail.com Animal abuse and neglect. Selling sick and abused puppies Iron River Michigan Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Social Services: Willowriverfarm.com Iron River, Michigan

Nov 04 2016
Mrs. Diane Lena Mrs. Chapman,Ryan Chapman I received a text from a lady named Kate Grang from care. She was texting me about a job offer for offer Internet
Author: New Haven, Connecticut Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mrs. Diane Lena Internet

Nov 04 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore 2 Years ago I bougt a living room set. I paid for a 5 year protection plan. My couch and recliner is pilling and cracking. Arden N.C
Author: Cedar Mountain, North Carolina Upholstery: Ashley Furniture Homestore NC

Nov 04 2016
Living well Health Solutions Mule scam desguised as job offer Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employers: Living well Health Solutions Internet

Nov 03 2016
Supp Club Supp Club, LLC Scam! You'll keep paying and receive nothing! Claims to be in MD but saw posted on social media Internet Author: Somewhere, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Nov 03 2016
Adaptive Environments, Inc. Wheelchair stair lift service company seizes motor leaves veteran stranded in basement. Sterling Hts. Michigan Response to Customer's Rebuttal Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Adaptive Environments, Inc. Sterling Hts., Michigan

Oct 29 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
What is wrong with you Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 29 2016
social security administration ssi stole my income tax louisville kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky tempdir: social security administration louisville,

Oct 28 2016
 Adams county social services  Adams county Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado tempdir: Adams county social servicer Colorado

Oct 28 2016
Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc These people scammed me big time. Started as a job deal via my email, then turned into a counterfiet check being deposited into my bank account, then sending moneygram. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico tempdir: Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc Internet

Oct 21 2016