LIVING SOCIAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: living social
There may be more specific results for "living social"
For more specific results for "living social"
Showing 1-25 of 4,622 Found Reports For more specific results for "living social"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
healthcare service discrimination,mental anguish,loss in pay indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: healthcare service indianapolis, Indiana

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 25 2017
Johnathan Cedano Latino Playhouse Cyber bully and social media coward attacked me for no reason Washington Heights New York
Author: , DJ Services: Johnathan Cedano Washington Heights, Nevada

May 25 2017
Gallant dill, Gallant dill mentoring, Instore connection, Entrepreneur Lifestyle GroupInstoreconnection Gallant Dill SCAM / Instore Connection - Fake social marketer scams you out of your money Austin TX Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Business Consulting: Gallant dill Nationwide

May 24 2017
Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner, Mary Kay Sullivan, Mary Kay Gardner Mary Kay Gardner cheated my mom Beecher Illinois For the Record The Police aren't looking for me Author: Beecher, Illinois Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mary Kay Sullivan Gardner Beecher, Illinois

May 23 2017
Living Scriptures The Living Scriptures Company Fraudulent, Dishonest, Contract Ogden Utah They have agreed to cancel the account Author: Delaware, Ohio Video Stores: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

May 19 2017
Ipswich Buddhist Centre Triratna Buddhist Community, FWBO, Ipswich Buddhist Centre, Sangharakshita Cult/Sect Behaviour, Gagging Orders, Controlling people, The main umbrella movement Triratna reported in UK Press for abuse (see proof), sexual abuse scandals involving social services IPSWICH
Ipswich Buddhist Centre and Triratna have been invited to apologize to me for abuse suffered, screenshots showing bad mouthing Author: Alabama Cult: Ipswich Buddhist Centre IPSWICH,

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 17 2017
Living Spaces Customer Service Not Spoken Here...A Disaster Millbrae, California Author: Mount Hermon, California Mattress Stores: Living Spaces Millbrae,, California

May 17 2017
Social Stinger Scam Service Beverly New Jersey Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Social Stinger Beverly, New Jersey

May 16 2017
netspend closed my account and took my money based on a fraudulent document they did not verify from the social security administration ? houston texas main office Nationwide Author: canal winchester, Ohio Banks: netspend Nationwide

May 16 2017
Silicon Valley Graphics, SVGPrint.com, SalSoft, branded logo designs, video jeeves, logo jeeves, silicon valley graphics, Itech Devices Inc, avenue social, svgprint.com Fraud Ring, Ghaznavi Brothers, Salman Ghaznavi, Usman Ghaznavi, Silicon Valley Graphics Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Unusual Rip-Off: Silicon Valley Graphics Fremont, California

May 15 2017
Philadelphia Revenue Water Department 2 People living in a row home being overcharged for water Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania City Governments: Philadelphia Revenue Water Department PA

May 14 2017
Kim's Florist My 85 year old Mother living alone will not have any flowers for Mother's Day this year. Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Florists: Kim's Florist Internet

May 14 2017
Nuway Living Ordered 1 product, shipped 2. Tried to cancel, they would not cancel, shipped anyway! South Plainfield New Jersey
Author: Auburn, California Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living South Plainfield, New Jersey

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
expatssocial.com Gulf SinglesKSA SinglesExpat Singles Dating you pay membership and there are no real members, the site registers you in other sites and so on Internet Author: Khobar, Alabama Social Services: expatssocial.com Internet

May 10 2017
CKS Property Management (Randall or Tyler) Took ID's, Social, Never Heard Back. VERY Rude. San Diego California Author: Westminster, Colorado Real Estate Services: CKS Property Management San Diego, California

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide

May 05 2017
Bella Norte Apts. Chamberlain Properties STAY CLEAR FROM UNFIT APT LIVING!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Inspectors: Bella Norte Apts. Phoenix , Arizona

May 04 2017
Team SI Social Innovation Cheated me out of commission, cheated my clients, etc Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Team SI Little Rock, Arkansas

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
Crowdfund Social Automated emails. Pretending to do the work not even proving it. They drive ZERO backers to the campaign, they literally get paid to pretend to do the work and keep sending automated emails of links of Facebook pages that they are posting on. And when you ask, they post your campaign just so you can see it once so that they can say they did the work. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!! USA Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Crowdfund Social Internet

May 03 2017
Smart Living Company E Merchant Club LLCSMC Scam, Rip Off, Iiars Simi Valley California Author: Silverton, Oregon Work at Home Business: Smart Living Company Simi Valley, California