Your Search | living social

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx RITA VIDAURE of BAREBOTTOM SPHYNX SELLS OVERPRICED SICK CATS THEN BLAMES, ATTACKS & IGNORES DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WOMAN Murrieta Internet
Author: San Jose , California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Rita Vidaure Barebottom Sphynx Internet

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 18 2016
Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguía https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Y TECNOLOGICAS MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. en Mérida Yucatán México. Calle 27 53a, México, 8 Y 10 Col Considero que es mi deber advertir a todos los que viven o visitan Mérida Yucatán, evitar hacer negocios con Jorge Leal Murguía o con cual quiera de sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 este hombre esta operando un negocio ilegal, no solo es corrupto y fraudulento si no que también tiene vínculos con el narcotráfico. Merida, yucatan, mexico Internet, merida, yucatan, mexicoJorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. Jorge Leal Murguia https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col consider it my duty to warn everyone living in or visiting Merida, Yucatan, avoid doing business with Jorge Leal Murguia or that any of its concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv. https://mx.linkedin.com/in/jorge-leal-murguia-78674a43 this man is operating an illegal business, it is not only corrupt and fraudulent but it also has links with drug trafficking. not only they will risk their money and reputation if not also go to potentially risk their lives and that of their families. Jorge Leal Murguia and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa de cv. TECHNOLOGICAL AND MEXICO, S.A. DE C.V. Mexico Yucatan in Merida. Calle 27 53a, Mexico, 8 and 10 Col. Mexico Merida, Yucatan. 97125 & 30171 97125 9992540278.9999258856 Gineres Garcia, 9-26-66-58,9999682296 topos1974@hotmail.com He and his business are being investigated for fraud and multiple cases of extortion. not make deals with in any way because you can be involved in their criminal business. All business and transactions are being investigated by the federal government Murguía Jorge Leal and concrete & concrete and distributor companies and facilities González sa cv.es a criminal who uses his business as a smokescreen to cover their activities with drug trafficking. they will lose all of course will deny all accusations against him he is a master manipulator and will lie on your face and will act as an innocent victim like all criminals. Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Internet, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Author: Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, New Mexico Building Services: Jorge Leal Murguía y sus compañías concreto & concreto y distribuidora e instalaciones González sa de cv. Internet

Aug 18 2016
Resident Collect, Inc. Identity fraud. This debt is not mne. I was not living there at that time and the apartment had no damage. Also I left it clean Dallas Texas Author: Orlando, Florida Collection Agencies: Resident Collect, Inc. Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
integrity propert management Integrity real estate & property management 20 day vacate for their renovations, after living on the property for 2.5 years, puyallup Washington Author: Tacoma,, Washington Home Owner Associations: integrity propert management puyallup , Washington

Aug 15 2016
AIRO air conditioning and heating.Keith he came to do maintanance on airconditioner all he did was replace contactor and added some frion cost 360.00 dollars motorfan is loud leaking fluid out he didnot do the job Fontana California Author: Loma Linda, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: AIRO Fontana, California

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 13 2016
Yougo bacha Yougo bacha social media scammer Melbourne Nationwide
Author: Fremantle, Alabama Consumer Services: Yougo bacha Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Caz Phillips social media scammer Perth Internet
Bad person Caz Phillip Author: Alabama Neighborhood Services: Caz Phillips Internet

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2016
Bandwidth Contacted via phone with threatening message that they would pursue me on social media at my job and at my home. Michigan Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Questionable Activities: Bandwidth Michigan

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

19, Report #1319194

Aug 08 2016
International Living Magazine Fast Track Seminars to moving Abroad Fast Track Seminars to Retiring Abroad Frederick Maryland Author: Dallas, Texas Seminar Programs: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

20, Report #1320227

Aug 02 2016
Sierra Living Concepts Shoddy Workmanship Fremont Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sierra Living Concepts Internet

21, Report #1319902

Jul 31 2016
American Home Resources Military Home Loan For Low Income People Calls non Stop asking odd questions about money weather and living situation if i was married or if i was ex military or how many dogs i have. Online Internet Author: Fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Home Resources Internet

22, Report #1319690

Jul 29 2016
Nuway Living AKA Ruben Jones. Fraudulent Company! Directly lied about refunding me . Still have not received refund! Help!! New Jersey Author: Wasilla, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living

23, Report #1319449

Jul 28 2016
Living Spaces Leather couch peals after just 3 years! Racho Cucamonga California
Author: La Verne, California Furniture & Furnishings: Living Spaces Racho Cucamonga, California

24, Report #1319312

Jul 27 2016
Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Cecilia M. Cabral Scam play this person is an scam artist, claming to be and executive as for money to import product and run away. Miami Florida
social media CECILIA M CABRAL / JULIAN PERIBAÑEZ Author: Naples, Florida Food Stores: Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Miami,

25, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland