Your Search | living social

Apr 14 2014
Barbara Park Boulder County Social Services Kept my child in custody charging thousands of dollars after court determined my child LIED. Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Adoption Agency: Barbara Park Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Lurong Living Patrick W. Kwok, MD adam greenberg antler velvet Lurong living misleading the public with false advertising and questionable claims Internet
Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Lurong Living Internet

Apr 13 2014
scott free mobile mechanic mike gonzalez my mom was referred to mike by a friend he charged her 50$ to see what was wrong with her ford suv he determined it needed a head gasket then he told her he would charge her 550$ to do the job so he says that the job would require a lot of water leakage so he decided to take the car after two weeks he finally brings it back collects the remaining balance the next day my mom drives to the store car runs hot so she calls mike he says hell come over and see what the problem is never shows up after numerous calls and texts so finally my mom decides to take it to purrfect auto they check the car says no head gasket work was ever done and they tried calling mike for her my mom has called this man over a hundred times she has even tried calling from different numbers he even admitted to not doin the job my mom is on a fixed income shes on social security and she doesn't just have 600$ to throw away las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: scott free mobile mechanic las vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2014
Momentum Media Dallas T Momentum Empty social media promises and required almost $300 to end up getting nothing in return. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Momentum Media California

Apr 11 2014
accountnow holding social security benefits san ramon california Author: ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: accountnow San Ramon, California

Apr 10 2014
jeff fostet jackson jackson lewis law assco. This company sent me an email with my address and social security number claiming I had unpaid balance with american cash advance. They said they would freeze all my accounts, take me to jail and take everything I own. I never did any business with this company. I called and questioned then and they hung up. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Thornton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: jeff fostet jackson jackson lewis law assco. Internet

Apr 10 2014
The Readers Club They are telling me i subscribed for 5 years of magazines. i have never done a such subscription and they said i am being charged 9.99 a month on my card. this is the second time they have called me to try to get my card number age and social security number. somewhere in California Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: The Readers Club Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
P.A.S. FORWARD LLC Jaime Collins is the one that sent me the email as well as the application. i sent her a copy of my id without the social and i blocked out the id number. i sent this information over 2 weeks ago and i still have not heard anything. i can no longer find scam artist only wants to get personal info Sacramento California Author: elko,, Nevada Mail Order Services: P.A.S. FORWARD LLC Sacramento, California

Apr 09 2014
Captain Mark White I received an email stating: This is to inform you about this is legal case which is against your name and against your Social security number.So before we take you in to the coustody for financial froud activity, kindly get back to us on 702 609 9301. They are claiming a long overdue balance of $987.00. I have no idea what this is about. The two attachments to the email have a United States District Court seal on them. NEVADA
Author: FORT HOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Captain Mark White Internet

Apr 09 2014
360 ROI inc Christopher Banks Deceiving con man that uses elaborate ways of getting personal information from unsuspecting people trying to make a living New York Nationwide
Author: Dana Point, California Work at Home Business: 360 ROI inc Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Smart Living Formerly SMC Corp Calif They do do as promised Los angeles Calif Author: Rutland, Vermont On-Line Stores: Smart Living Nationwide

Apr 08 2014
Mike J Anderson FINAL NOTIFICATION This is to inform you that we have received, a PENDING law ACTION against your name and your Social Security Number.  Manassas, VA Internet Author: Sparta , North Carolina Internet Fraud: Mike J Anderson Internet

Apr 08 2014
Premier Credit Card Trying to send verification papers, require driver license copy with valid expiration code, but was rejected because lice does not show social security number on license. ON validation paper request it does not state anywhere that I should post my social security number on it. Send fax on 03-28-14 and they have not responsded as of yet. Customer Representative got ugly and loud when I questioned the procedure. sioux falls south dakota Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Premier Credit Card sioux falls nsouth dakota, Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
FACEBOOK warns Privacy Invasion. WARNING.. EMPLOYERS SNOOPING YOUR FACEBOOK? Change your Facebook and Twitter privacy settings to only allow friends access to them. Have you been violated by your employer or potential employer by demanding your Facebook or other social media password? If you think you are a victim, file a Ripoff Report, contact Ripoff Report now. Nationwide, Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Questionable Activities: FACEBOOK warns Privacy Invasion. WARNING.. EMPLOYERS SNOOPING YOUR FACEBOOK? Internet

Apr 06 2014
Social Security Administration The SSA allows drug addicted fathers to use their childrens SSI payments for drugs San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Civil Rights Violators: Social Security Administration San Diego, California

Apr 06 2014
Children and youth in Lancaster Need help Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Elizabethtown , Pennsylvania Social Services: Children and youth in Lancaster Lancaster , Pennsylvania

Apr 05 2014
Forbes Living TV Platinum Television Group Same Scam Different Name Coral Springs Florida
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Producers: Forbes Living TV Coral Springs, Florida

Apr 04 2014
Eagle River Homes Buyer Beware. Lousy Customer Service. Cardboard Box is a Better Living Alternative. Leola Pennsylvania Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Manufactured Home Dealers: Eagle River Homes Leola, Pennsylvania

Apr 04 2014
Dotzila - Deal purchased through Living Social Ordered 2 Battery Cases, One is different than advertised and the other melted upon plugin! Internet Author: Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Dotzila Internet

Apr 03 2014
HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE, HEMET, BANNING OFFICE Unfair Employee Business Practices unfair, lying, deceit, slander, unprofessional, uncaring, patronizing, humiliation, Hemet California Author: Illinois Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE, HEMET, BANNING OFFICE Internet

Apr 03 2014
Denise Navarro of Life Wireless Denise Navarro of Tucson and Life Wireless Denise Navarro of Life Wireless Told Me To change my address and the last 4 Digits of My Social Security Number To Obtain A Second Lifeline Service Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Denise Navarro of Life Wireless Tucson, Arizona

Apr 02 2014
ACS INC ; Baruce Williams- Sr. Investigation Officer (Department - Law & Enforcement) we are going ahead with legal charge against your name & social;we are going to download case file against your name Internet Author: Trout Run, Pennsylvania Online banking: ACS INC Internet

Mar 31 2014
Romacio Fulcher Sacramento A social conman and scam artist, he uses the power of speech to manipulate and brainwash his victims to believe they will become rich and then takes their money! sacramento california
Author: California Multi-Level Marketing: Romacio Fulcher Sacramento Select State/Province

Mar 31 2014
Dotzila I ordered iphone 5 battery case charger. It was a deal on living social. I paid for it 6 months ago. I had redeemed my code and paid 5.00 shipping and still no charger. I then contacted living social. They advised that they had contacted dotzila and that 2 to 3 weeks delivery. It has been 2 months. Still no word. Dotzila does not display a phone contact and hasn't responded to any email I have sent them. What do I do next? Internet
Author: Georgetown , South Carolina Telephones: Dotzila Internet

25, Report #1120279

Mar 29 2014
Appisco Avenue Social, Social Jitney There are a bunch of crooks sunnyvale California Author: bronx, New York Liars: Appisco sunnyvale, California