Your Search | living social

Apr 12 2016
Drone-Works Zac Davis, Zac Davis of Drone-Works, Zac Davis, Drone-Works Scumbag, Scammer, Uses Social Media to Scam Customer, FAKE DJI Repair Center, FAKE FAA Registration Service Binghamton New York False claim Author: Atlanta, Georgia Hobby Shops: Drone-Works Binghamton, New York

Apr 11 2016
Exposely Inc. - Dennis Hegstad AKA Dennis Bjornstad Lies to Social Media Influencers and Companies - Complete SCAM Los Angeles California
Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Exposely Internet

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Himanshu sharma Pixatra Mohali Chandigarh app developer himanshu9904 sunny9904 rishi9904 Himanshu sharma owner of Pixatra SSIET Mohali chandigarh Summary Internet
HR MANAGER Author: ..., Social Services: Himanshu Sharma Pixatra Ssiet Mohali Chandigarh — Online dating scam badoo Internet

Apr 11 2016
Educational Credit Mngmt Corp. My 2015 income tax and social security check was garnished by educational credit mngmt corp after i had made a payment plan and have been paying without missing a payment. I called educational credit mgnmt corp to resolve the issue and they told me they havent recieved any payment. The company does not want to refund me my money from my income tax nor what they took my my disabilty social security check. Please help me. ST. PAUL Minnesota Author: Cudahy, California Collection Agencies: Educational Credit Mngmt Corp. ST. PAUL, Minnesota

Apr 10 2016
Living Zhong Un-ethical phycisian Libertyville Illinois Author: Lake Bluff, Illinois Physicians: Living Zhong Libertyville, Illinois

Apr 09 2016
Michel & Lynda Lupo Alleged Criminals / Debt Evaders New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Social Services: Michel & Lynda Lupo New Jersey

Apr 07 2016
Better Living & Credit Services They are frauds and cowards. When I confronted them all they did was run and hide . It's people like this that give other companies bad reputation's and that discourage good citizens trying to better themselves in society today . Ontario California Author: Upland, California Credit & Debt Services: Better Living & Credit Services Ontario , California

Apr 06 2016
Gowth Hacker Salestools Auto Pilot For LinkedIn, Social Media Marketing Software LLC An illegal online sales prospecting tool Internet
Author: , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Gowth Hacker Salestools Internet

Apr 05 2016
Emerchant club Smart Living 2 step cancel scam Internet Author: Terrell, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Emerchant club Internet

Apr 03 2016
InComm Financial Services,Inc. I got this prepaid card at a local Dollar General Store and I called the number on the card and regersted it . They said it was ready to use it it would not work .So I called the company . They said it was registered to some one else . I Had paid $150.00 at the store at the time I got the card. They Said I had to show that I had purchased the card . They wanted copies of the reciept. My Driver's Licecense,social security card and a copy of the card front and back. I Got Alittle would you. So now I guess I lost My Money . I can say is buyer be Very Ware of this card I Think it is scam. Fortson Georgia InComm.com Author: Olney, Texas Personal Services: InComm Financial Services,Inc. Fortson, Georgia

Apr 02 2016
NuWay Living Ruben JonesLila Singh BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER South Plainfield New Jersey Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: NuWay Living South Plainfield, New Jersey

Apr 01 2016
Riverside CPS Michelle Butcher social worker, marcia social worker my lawyer anastacia Lied and Never returned my boys Riverside county California You have got to be kidding Author: Compton, California Civil Rights Violators: Riverside CPS Riverside, California

Apr 01 2016
TicketLeap.com Ticketleap, Inc Social Media has more power over legal Contracts Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Ticket Sales: TicketLeap.com Internet

Mar 26 2016
Brookdale Assisted Living Las Vegas Emeritus assisted living Las Vegas Horrible care and predatory pricing -taking advantage of frail seniors Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Juan Capistrano , California Adult Care Facilities: Brookdale Assisted Living Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 26 2016
Brother Rahman I've contacted this man twice wanting a spell from him during my pregnancy which he charged me £1,500 for which I not pay thankgod! He ended up having a massive argument with me for reasons that are still unknown to me. He lacks social skills of how to deal with clients. Don't bother with him, his useless america Internet Update on Brother Rahman Author: london, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 23 2016
Aloha Kai Academy Aloha Kai Academy, Melanie Foster Adams Never send your kids here!!!! Aloha Kai Academy Aloha Kai Academy, Melanie Foster Adams Paia California Author: Paia, Hawaii Social Services: Aloha Kai Academy Paia, California

Mar 21 2016
Hypez This social media branding site took my money and did not deliver, they are now unresponsive. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Customer Leads: Hypez Internet

Mar 18 2016
Cara Sanchez cara sanchez is an imposter and not who she claim to be, I think she's living to scam people of their money by claiming she is doing a contract work in Dubai Roseville California
Author: British Columbia Internet Fraud: Cara Sanchez Roseville , California

Mar 16 2016
Theo & Harris: Vintage Wristwatches Christian Zeron Con Artist Weirdo Social Outcast Misfit Manipulative Troubled Bait and Switch Fraud Who Knows Where Internet Author: Other Credit Card Fraud: Theo & Harris: Vintage Wristwatches Internet

Mar 16 2016
FOUA.co FouA, Panacoin, Panaloop, Hub my life, Tarbez, Tarek besbes, Sami Besbes. Focus on Your Art (FouA) con-artistry, social media ponzi scheme, indigogo crowdfunding scam. Formerly Panacoin, then Hub my Life, Then Panaloop. Same perpetual fundraising and co-mingling of investor money for safe social media, they take the money and change the name. Monastir Internet
Author: Cupertino, California Internet Fraud: FOUA.co Internet

Mar 15 2016
Home Furniture Home Furniture plus bedding .. Mike Chapman We were going to buy a power living room suit and rocket recliner, then my husband realized we had no where to plug the peices ...  Lake Charles Louisiana Author: Kinder, Louisiana Specialty Stores: Home Furniture Lake Charles, Louisiana

Mar 14 2016
Greendot bank Green dot .com they r still holding a cap amount from eic and blocked my card as soon as the money was deposited to the card refuse to let me have my card claiming unusual activity.. the card has been inactive since 7/2015 they hv just taken 16 dollars from my last deposit for inactive use. then they block me from using it as soon as the income tax was deposited..for interest reasons of course thenthe only way to get my money is to risk personal info thru the net. or wait another month for my money. also my family and i r living in motels and car and we had planned to use that money to get a place. so thats the deal we r going thru.. Sacramento Ca Nationwide
Author: woodland, California Cash Services: Greendot bank Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Outbound Engine Social media marketing Austin, Texas Internet
Author: Laplace, Louisiana Adoption Agencies: Outbound Engine Internet

Mar 10 2016
Fresh Start Sober Living / Flex Experimental / Belmont House Insurance Scam / Subpar Living Conditions / Abusive Staff Chicago Illinois
Author: evanston, Illinois Questionable Activities: Fresh Start Sober Living Chicago ,