Your Search | living social

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet

Oct 20 2016
BrandRep Brand Rep, BrandRep Inc. Hijack Domain Names, Social Media Accounts Irvine California Author: Mims, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: BrandRep Irvine, California

29, Report #1332080

Oct 19 2016
Sound Community Services Dept. of Public Health Investigating Sound Community Services Again New London Connecticut Author: New London, Connecticut Social Services: Sound Community Services New London, Connecticut

Oct 18 2016
Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments Shea Apartment living Deceptive practices at Reata Oakbrook Village Apartments laguna hills california Author: laguna hills, California Real Estate Services: Reata Oakbrook apartments laguna hills, CA

Oct 17 2016
Listen Clear Hearing Aids Theft Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Listen Clear Hearing Aids Savannah, Georgia

Oct 17 2016
Health Care Service Group Inc. Wel-cove assistant living Hostile work enviroment, company not standing behind me or checking into complaint Bensalmn Pennsylvania
Author: Miles City, Montana Work Place Bullies: Health Care Service Group Inc. Bensalmn, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2016
Chris Yent DBA Living in the Past Chris Yent does business as an antique dealer, classic car dealer, and auto transporter. He takes money but does not deliver as promised. Sarasota Florida Author: Anonymous, Other Consumer Services: Chris Yent Florida

Oct 15 2016
Social Jam Tours Ann Conville, Antoinette Conville, 21K Management, Social Jam Tour SCAMS YOUNG KIDS AND PARENTS!!! Wildwood New Jersey
playing the victim is over Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Social Jam Tours Wildwood, New Jersey

Oct 14 2016
ANGELA SHURINA ****FRAUD ALERT***BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOW FRAUDSTER***** Currently Living in NYC, From Surgut Russia Internet in reply to Alexander Koretsky Author: NYC, New York Alternative Health: ANGELA SHURINA Internet

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 11 2016
Living well health solutions/clinforce Kelsey perkey Work from home scam online from google hangouts North Carolina Internet Author: Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Living well health solutions/clinforce Internet

Oct 11 2016
Empowr.com FanBox A social network that destroys trust rather than building it San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Empowr.com Internet

Oct 10 2016
Life Moves, Karen Martin, Karen Martin was hired by my brother to clear out my mother's apt. because she is terminally ill and moving to an assisted living facility. West Hartford Connecticut
Author: Personal Services: Life Moves

Oct 09 2016
Empowr Empowr.com Empowr is a scamming program for social media Internet
Author: Concord, North Carolina On-Line Business: Empowr Internet

41, Report #1331954

Oct 08 2016
Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson Scammed and conned me and others out of money Can be anywhere in the US Nationwide Important-have his social service security number Author: TORRANCE, California Liars: Jeffery Michael Johnson aka Hoss Johnson California

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York

43, Report #1332018

Oct 06 2016
Direct Express Card Service Direct Express Social Security benfits Direct Express is not providing appropriate service to individual receiving social security benefits. The company never answer the phone always getting voice messages that the call volume is high and to call back. Unable to get disputes of transaction on account. Been dealing with this issues for month with no assistance from direct express no other way of contact with this company. Very frustrating very poor care and concern with people with disability Internet Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Direct Express Card Service Internet

Oct 05 2016
Houston County Department of Human Resources my 8 & 6 year old sons were raped in foster home by 14 year old and DHR neglected to inform the oppropriate authorities. dothan Alabama Author: webb, Alabama Social Services: Houston County Department of Human Resources dothan, Alabama

Oct 05 2016
Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing has promised so many things in trying to promote an upstart company. We have asked him to show proofs of his promotion and where is he promoting the company. What social media is he relying the message on the stock. Consultant/Shareholders New York  New York Never a Client Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jonathon Davis at Innovative Marketing Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Jeffrey A. Diebold, Jeff Allen Diebold, Jeff Diebold. WARNING -PRICED RIGHT TREE & LAWN SERVICE JEFF DIEBOLD SUES PEOPLE AND KNOWS THE JUDGE AND HIS WIFE WORKS FOR SEDGWICK COUNTY. JUDGE LOOKED AT JEFF'S PAPERWORK BUT NOT MY PAPERWORK. I SIGNED WHAT I THOUGHT WAS AN ESTIMATE TO TAKE OUT A DISEASED TREE. CERTIFIED ARBORIST LOOKED AT TREE AND SAID IT WAS HEALTHY. WHEN I TRIED TO CANCEL THE JOB, JEFF SUCCESSFULLY SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR $719.50. AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. HE IS SUE CRAZY AND MAKES MOST OF HIS LIVING THIS WAY. ALL THE LAWSUITS AT THE COURTHOUSE HE INITIATED ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC TO READ.. Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscape Companies: Priced Right Tree & Lawn Service Wichita, Kansas

Oct 02 2016
Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (with Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Gregg Braden, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different shady business aliases to cheat and cause big losses to travellers Colorado
Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden to settle dispute, pay Free Spirit GBP 1 Million as a way of saying sorry, and funding his philanthropist work to help the human race. Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours / Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Colorado, Colorado

Oct 01 2016
Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden (& Lauri Willmott and Rita Curtis, Theresa and Toby Weiss) Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden - Unethical Tour Company with track record of abuses operating under different names to mislead Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Services: Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 with Gregg Braden Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Healthcare services group HCSG Cook, weekend asst. Manager Bensalem Nationwide Author: Ogden, Utah Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Healthcare services group Nationwide