Your Search | living social

Aug 15 2016
AIRO air conditioning and heating.Keith he came to do maintanance on airconditioner all he did was replace contactor and added some frion cost 360.00 dollars motorfan is loud leaking fluid out he didnot do the job Fontana California Author: Loma Linda, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: AIRO Fontana, California

Aug 15 2016
International Magazine Jackie Flynn Publisher, International Living Subscription to International Magazine, the promise of not selling my email address, and subsequent scam offers from the company Internet Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: International Magazine Internet

Aug 13 2016
Yougo bacha Yougo bacha social media scammer Melbourne Nationwide
Author: Fremantle, Alabama Consumer Services: Yougo bacha Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Caz Phillips social media scammer Perth Internet
Bad person Caz Phillip Author: Alabama Neighborhood Services: Caz Phillips Internet

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2016
Bandwidth Contacted via phone with threatening message that they would pursue me on social media at my job and at my home. Michigan Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Questionable Activities: Bandwidth Michigan

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

34, Report #1319194

Aug 08 2016
International Living Magazine Fast Track Seminars to moving Abroad Fast Track Seminars to Retiring Abroad Frederick Maryland Author: Dallas, Texas Seminar Programs: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

35, Report #1320227

Aug 02 2016
Sierra Living Concepts Shoddy Workmanship Fremont Internet
Author: Tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Sierra Living Concepts Internet

36, Report #1319902

Jul 31 2016
American Home Resources Military Home Loan For Low Income People Calls non Stop asking odd questions about money weather and living situation if i was married or if i was ex military or how many dogs i have. Online Internet Author: Fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: American Home Resources Internet

37, Report #1319690

Jul 29 2016
Nuway Living AKA Ruben Jones. Fraudulent Company! Directly lied about refunding me . Still have not received refund! Help!! New Jersey Author: Wasilla, Alaska Weightloss Programs: Nuway Living

38, Report #1319449

Jul 28 2016
Living Spaces Leather couch peals after just 3 years! Racho Cucamonga California
Author: La Verne, California Furniture & Furnishings: Living Spaces Racho Cucamonga, California

39, Report #1319312

Jul 27 2016
Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Cecilia M. Cabral Scam play this person is an scam artist, claming to be and executive as for money to import product and run away. Miami Florida
social media CECILIA M CABRAL / JULIAN PERIBAÑEZ Author: Naples, Florida Food Stores: Cecilia Maylin Cabral Catellanos Miami,

40, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Atlantic Group Carlos Had only an old address and before he would tell me anything he wanted to confirm last 4 digits of my social security number. Paintsville Kentucky Author: Paintsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Atlantic Group Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Independence paws Lauren Trathen, Veronika Hair, Johnnie Stafford Service dog lies, scam, and racial slurs SAN DIEGO California
Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Independence paws SAN DIEGO, California

Jul 23 2016
Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Rushmore Energy Knoxstar EMS Those companies don't pay there agents they are Con. You are so arrogant kitchen where the word chargebacks. Columbus Texas PA Chicago Texas Author: Galloway , Ohio Social Services: Rushmore Energy / Knoxstar Sugar, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Thousand Trails NacoEncoreEquity Properties My Private Membership since 1983 had very little on the east coast and now that they do they are now public and selling RVs for individual living as I used to rent them but there are never any available Hershey, Pennsylvania Mississippi Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Living Scriptures Ripped off by a contract I was not told the details about Palmyra, NY Nationwide Author: Medford, Massachusetts Sales People: Living Scriptures Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction Nett Solutions Inc a full service online marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Placement, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Management and Social Media campaigns. Nett Solutions has a proven track record of increased sales & conversions for their clients. Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 21 2016
Living Springs, Living Springs Activated Hydrogen Structured Water The owner flipped out and almost beat me up for asking him if I could see a water analysis report on his water. Sedona Arizona Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Alternative Health: Living Springs Sedona, Arizona

Jul 20 2016
Open roads.com It's a 6616 Scam Scam Scam Open Roads To opt out from from their offers they wanted my social security #scam North Richards Hills TX 76182 Texas Author: Scam, Wyoming Loans: Open roads.com North Richards Hills TX 76182, Texas

Jul 19 2016
Euro Living Furniture Issa Tablor Do Not Do Business with Euro Living Furniture Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Euro Living Furniture Orlando, Florida