Your Search | loan 4 u today

Oct 22 2014
Net Loan USA rip offs Nationwide Author: Baldwin Park , California Loans: Net Loan USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Camping World Burlington Wa If U Think U R getting clean beds from Camping World in Burlington Wa..think twice Burlington Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Adultery: Camping World Burlington Wa Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
Bank Of America- Home Loan Loan Modification Californiam Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Loan Modification: Bank Of America- Home Loan Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
espchat.com Mila Did not resond to 4 emails requesting a refund nor did they refund my mioney Internet Author: Sayville, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: espchat.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Loanme Loan Me, Inc. Loan Sharks Deceptive Loan Practices Aneheim California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Loanme Aneheim, California

Oct 21 2014
united cash advance called harrasing me about a advance im suppose to owe ripped me off for 350.00 last year nothing but fraud they need to go to jail. tried to collect loan not owed by me an threatened with warrant . californa Author: muskegon, Michigan Legal Process Services: united cash advance Internet

Oct 21 2014
Elephant Structures Carport.com Called multiple times for over 4 weeks to get samples sent out to match siding on home before carport was delivered. Advised I would cancel order if samples were not received by Monday 10/17/2014. Advised they would be sent out overnight for delivery on Monday 10/20/14. Gave an extra day and waited until 10/21/2014. Called to cancel order which I advised I would, was then told deposit is non-refundable. Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Building Products: Elephant Structures Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
SoloShot Allegedly ships in 4 weeks. No tracking number after 5 weeks. Called, told ships monday. Still no email/tracking. Now no answer on phone number. Internet Author: san diego, California Cameras & Video: SoloShot Internet

Oct 21 2014
Federal Student Loan Alliance RIP OFF PLEACE DO YOUR HOMEWORK, THIS COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF THIEVES Tustin California Author: Walton, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Student Loan Alliance Tustin, California

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Alpine Mortgage/ Dallas Isom lied about loan contingencies Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Cemeteries / Graveyards: Alpine Mortgage/ Dallas Isom Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Threatened with lawsuit for a loan I never took out Nationwide Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc./United legal investigation bureau Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Mountain Loan Centers Utah or Alpine Loans Ripped me off on a simple $700 that turned into them suing me for $3800.00 Bankruptcy followed!! Saint George Utah Author: Utah Loans: Mountain Loan Centers Utah Saint George, Utah

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
Redstone Law Group Safepoint Financial Don't Trust Them!!! Jacksonsville Florida Author: Oceanside, California Loan Modification: Redstone Law Group Jacksonsville, Florida