Your Search | loan4u today

Sep 05 2015
Hosted jewelers Ann scratch here to find out how many items are yours free plus receive a free surprise gift with each item. Call today and get your items and your free Wal-mart gift card. When u call they ask for money then enroll u in all these other scams. Put me over two hundred dollars in the negative at my bank they got everything back for me and made the company pay All over drafts never got anything from them but aggrivation. They still mail me stuff to try and get money from me. Joliet IL Author: worcester, New York Jewelry Stores: Hosted jewelers Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 02 2015
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc is committed to customer satisfaction, Intercontinental Capital Group, Incimplemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Verified Business service Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel confident & secure when doing business with Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. Author: , Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group Manhattan, New York

4, Report #1199550

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to customer satisfaction. We have implemented strategic preparation ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs for documents effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Lexington doc prep Boca Raton, Florida

5, Report #1201334

Sep 01 2015
Author: Tennessee Consumer Services: Lexington Doc Prep Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Jessica Horton & Associates pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jessica Horton & Associates, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
whole lot of crazy Author: Griffin, Georgia Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Griffin, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
Cash Advance USA Today, August 26, 2015 I received a call from Office Devin Raymond from Newy York State Police saying that a warrant was being issued in my name New York New York ID Theft. Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Drive Today USA sold a lemon Birmingham Alabama Author: Hueytown, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Today USA Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Zillow zillow, zestimates, estimates, class action, law suit, Internet
This Seems to Be a Valid Case, with a bonus of added recognition for the firm! Author: Verona, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Zillow Internet

Aug 24 2015
Pay Day Support They took lots of my money and I'm just finding out today today that I owe the people they said was paid off. Author: La Mesa, California Cash Services: Pay Day Support

Aug 19 2015
Living Well Today Magazine worthless advertising and they overcharge you Chatsworth California Author: Cathedral City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Living Well Today Magazine Chatsworth, California

Aug 17 2015
The Journey Pros additional telephone number 844-330-0719another email address refunds@journeypros.com My account was debited 3 times June 17,18,19 ,2105. Is should have only been debited twice.. Startedthe request for my refund of $450.00 on the 19th of June 2015.I have sent them every document that they have ask me for and I still don't have the refund asof today Aug 17, 2015. The email address customerservice@thejourneypros.com and refunds@thejourneypros.com I get nothing when I put them in. If anyone can help me retrieve my funds it would be appreciated. nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Journey Pros Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
invent tech invent tech rip me off for thousand of dollars and sole my idea for the rotisserie oven it in still selling today. mobile Alabama Author: Macon, Georgia Appliances: invent tech mobile, Alabama

Aug 08 2015
Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Ohlson Packaging REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ohlson Packaging dedicated to customer satisfaction. Brandefined implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Ohlson Packaging pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ohlson Packaging recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for REBUTTAL but please come clean Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Ohlson Packaging Taunton, Massachusetts

Aug 07 2015
Furlongs Autobody, Saint Petersburg FL - AutorepairMeNow Furlongs Autobody, Saint Petersburg FL - AutorepairMeNow Sold me a car that blew up as he sped away with a beer in his hand! Saint Petersburg Florida
No you did not call me. I called you! Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Furlongs Autobody, AutorepairMeNow Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Hisgadget, Inc or Esky or Chargerbuy or whatever name they are using today Garbage/cheap/poor quality electric dog fence system Union City California Author: Decorah, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Hisgadget, Inc Union City, California

Aug 04 2015
Dean Morask I was told that Dean Morask was a great lawyer and that my case he decided to take on would go for a a few month's, its been since feb.2 and study claiming each court date he wants $500 and has not shown twice in april and july and still wants $500 for those months which he was given so I can have representation at court now today he wants me to settle and take plea that's being offered to me on my next court date 9-14--2015 what happened to my lawyer representing me ?I believed in the system and my lawyer and got screwed literally! !!! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Lawyers: Dean Morask Chicago , Illinois

Aug 04 2015
Omnisure- I called them today 8-4-15 to cancel my warrenty and they gave me the run around. Basically told me that they canceled it but i had to write a letter explaining why i wanted to cancel it and the exact mileage of my car, and sign my name and have it notorized. When i asked the fax number to fax it they said you couldnt do that. Im not really sure if they even gave me the right adress to send it to. Chicago Illinois Author: Marysville, Ohio Warranty Companies: Omnisure- Chicago, Illinois

Aug 04 2015
JSM Consulting REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: JSM Consulting dedicated to customer satisfaction. Michael Mell has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. JSM Consulting pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with JSM Consulting, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Davison, Michigan Employers: JM Firm Middleton, Wisconsin

Aug 03 2015
budget Shawn I went. to budget mobile store on University in San Diego California where I was told that I need to give my qualifying information to them once I gave my information to the clerk she she began without asking me downloading my information to her phone I asked her what was she doing she said she needed to send my information to her boss because she didn't know if she could collect that certain information after waiting a while I was told what's going on the clerk told me I should leave and come back tomorrow because they will not be able to help me today San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Liars: budget San Diego, California

Aug 02 2015
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds. I bought a Reg TWH named Carbon from Dwain Reynolds seen all the videos all looked great so I bought him. sight on seen, He arrived really sick. Delton,Middleville,Orangeville Michigan
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Horse Traders: Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Delton,Middleville,Orangeville, Michigan

24, Report #1200542

Aug 02 2015
Author: Somewhere, Florida Insurance Agencies: JSM Consulting Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide