LOCAL LOCKSMITHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: local locksmiths
There may be more specific results for "local locksmiths"
For more specific results for "local locksmiths"
Showing 1-25 of 3,435 Found Reports For more specific results for "local locksmiths"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Vertical Retail Solutions Worked with a man named Gene Sammartino We were contacted in May to install some graphics to a local company, asked to do asap. We actually completed the work that day. Notified Gene work completed, he was very pleased. Never heard from him again. Andover Connecticut Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sign Shops: Vertical Retail Solutions Andover, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Postboks 1158,DK-5100 Sense C, Denmark I got quickmax item from this company without order and they have sent the invoice and many warning letter and ask me to if I don't pay I will be take to their local law Internet Author: paro, Internet: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Jul 19 2017
Bumpkey.us Ordered almost a month ago, got order email and nothing since. I've emailed them 3 times with no response and call them daily and nobody answers Fort Walton Beach Florida Author: Henderson, Nevada Locksmiths: Bumpkey.us Florida

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 17 2017
ATS pointe-claire Jean St-Gelais ATS promises you will make between $ 4000 and $ 5000 per week but it's totally FALSE! Pointe Claire Quebec Author: longueuil, Quebec Local Transportation: ATS pointe-claire Pointe Claire, Quebec

Jul 13 2017
TxTag Txtag fees scam Austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Local Transportation: TxTag Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Karr Transportation Eric Beers ,Trml Mngr, He Lies from the Beginning about the company and its operations and is NOT what he says it is. He'll say anything to get Drivers to sign on. La vergne, Tennessee Author: Gotham City, New York Local Transportation: Karr Transportation La vergne,, Tennessee

Jul 10 2017
EmbA transportation Kocan transportation I never been in so much debit or sold such a dream of lies Statham/ Snellville Georgia Author: Lovejoy, Georgia Local Transportation: EmbA transportation Internet

Jul 10 2017
American Power and Gas Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: American Power and Gas is 100% committed to customer satisfaction and prides themselves in providing low cost energy solutions. *UPDATE: American Power and Gas pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. American Power and Gas recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Highland park, New Jersey Utility Companies: American Power and Gas TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Power and Gas is a Florida based company that sells energy, power and gas services to businesses and homeowners in the northeastern United States in the states, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Illinois. American Power and Gas has affordable plans that put the power back in customer’s hands. Seminole, Florida

Jul 07 2017
Southeast waterproofing and coatings or Foam it today Used extortion type tactics to increase the price by 3300 dollars and refuse to perform the install causing me to lose 5000 in funding from my local electric company for energy Efficient home improvements Geneva Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Building Services: Southeast waterproofing and coatings Internet

Jul 05 2017
LOCKSMITH PROS - ALL LOCKSMITH SERIVCES Deceptive pricing / Bait & Switch pricing PASADENA Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Locksmiths: LOCKSMITH PROS Nationwide

Jul 04 2017
Money Gram at our Walmart There three transactions from Money Gram at our local Walmart. On July 1st in the amount $82.99, then on July 3rd in the amount of $72.99, then another in the amount of $46.50. Now what I want to know is how this is possible when the card was in my possession when a purchase was made at our local Ceasar's pizza on July 1st . The card is in my possession , How is this possible????? Is there any way that the money cn be returned. I am a disabled 51 year old woman and I can tell you I DON'T GO TO THAT STORE. What can I do? I get $700 dollar's a month and I can not afford to be sending money to anyone.. I just don't understand How this can happen . You would think that they would ask for some kind of identification or something to prove that it was me. Do I loose that money?? Do I get another card? I CAN NOT BELIEVE. Gallup New Mexico Author: Gallup, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Money Gram at our Walmart Gallup, New Mexico

Jul 03 2017
$15 locksmith Cupertino Locksmith total rip off and unprofessional manner made our house unsecure. Internet Author: Cupertino, California Locksmiths: $15 locksmith Cupertino Internet

Jul 03 2017
Joseph Sopata Sopata’s Organic Farm and Green Construction ,Local 3 Union, Unfinished work, bad workmanship binghamton New York Author: binghamton, New York Home Improvements: Joseph Sopata binghamton, New York

Jul 02 2017
SquareYards Tanuj Shori - CEO Anupam Rastogi - Gulf Country HeadSachin Vyas-Associate Vice President Qatar Complaint Against Local Brokers For Promoting Overseas Fraudulent Investment Doha Nationwide Author: Doha, Investment Brokers: SquareYards Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority HCTRA,, TOLL Facility, ?? I don't know anything about a toll road ticket. I don't live here in this dump, I buy truck tags for my truck which is the state taxes I pay to be able to drive on ALL Texas Hwys and roads. So whoever I supposedly owe needs to get an honest job and stop ripping people off, this is ridiculous treating people like this, I have no money to just throw away because you come up with some ridiculousness Houston Texas Author: VIDOR, Texas Local Transportation: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jun 30 2017
ND Professional Locksmith Used damaged & deffective locks that won't work West Valley City Utah
Author: Springville, Utah Locksmiths: ND Professional Locksmith West Valley City, Utah

Jun 28 2017
Decks Unlimited Michael P. Nelson Does work without local permits Northwest suburbs of Chicago Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Decks Unlimited Illinois

Jun 26 2017
PepBoys Lifetime Warranty is not honored at local stores Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Securestech Securestech charges $10.53 for a 15 minute call.from our LOCAL county jail. Greedy plain and simple. Nationwide Author: Shawano, Wisconsin Telephone Companies: Securestech Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
SUNSET TRANSPORTATION BEWARE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT PAY ST LOUIS Missouri Author: Oakland, California Local Transportation: SUNSET TRANSPORTATION ST LOUIS, Missouri

Jun 19 2017
Basha's grocery store Basha's advertises Local and homegrown produce- uses and supports local farmers but all produce is from Mexico Sun City Arizona Author: sun city, Arizona Grocery Stores: Basha's grocery store Sun City, Arizona

Jun 19 2017
Bartow Lock and Safe Zack aka Hilal Mahmoud Hilal Al RfaiJordan aka Ahmad Mahmoud Hilal Al Rfai criminals , wanted, individuals who run a business to steal others valuables Bartow Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Locksmiths: Bartow Lock and Safe Bartow, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Gary Lovelace Jr. Gary Lovelace Jr. Had My Business Taken Down From Google- False Reviews Local SEO San Diego Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Gary Lovelace Jr. Internet

Jun 19 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX isaac had taken my last 1000 dollars and what burns me most is my mther died that day and he did not care He deserves to go to jail and anyone that has dealt with them should make formal fraud and larceny cases against him with the local police and postmater general and they will prosacute him Jackonsville Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX Jackonsville, Florida