LOCAL LOCKSMITHS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: local locksmiths
There may be more specific results for "local locksmiths"
For more specific results for "local locksmiths"
Showing 26-50 of 3,435 Found Reports For more specific results for "local locksmiths"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Neptune Society I was told I could use any local funeral home. I called local funeral homes near me, I was told they do not deal with Neptune Society.When I called them back they said it was within 75 miles could not give me any names of the funnel homes. I canced both my mother's and my policy. Only recieved a partial payment back. Brentwood Tennesee Solution to the confusion Author: newport, Tennessee Funeral Services: Neptune Society Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
BRIC Group REVIEW: BRIC Group; a global organization that meets the needs of its clients at a local level. BRIC GROUP expanded to operate out of five global offices to be convenient to their clients. BRIC Groups objective is to keep this local perspective when building relationships with our clients. *UPDATE: BRIC Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BRIC Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Outstanding Payment Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: BRIC Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BRIC Group delivering solid returns to investor clients. The BRIC Group offers investors divers real estate investment opportunities in equally diverse markets around the world. The BRIC Group is all about trust and confidence. Their business model ensures complete peace of mind. The BRIC Group is developing its own master-planned beachfront resort in Northeast Brazil. london,

May 31 2017
Park Select Coastal Parking SCAM Wrightsville Beach NC Author: columbia, South Carolina Local Transportation: Park Select Coastal Internet

May 31 2017
CashMaxLoans They told me i approved for a loan and said i had to go to a local cvs with cash only to purchase a $50 amazon card and then told me i had to send them a picture to the email provided of the reciept and gift card. once she said she will call back in 10 mins and didnt after 30 minutes i knew something was wromg so i called the actual CashMax and they confirmed that they have heard this before and that it was a scam. i was not in the system at all Vallejo California
It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Loans: CashMax Internet

May 24 2017
Modern Imprint | MI Marketing Classified Spamming Local Markets In A Dishonest Manner Claiming To Be Local Waltham Massachusetts
Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: Modern Imprint | MI Marketing Waltham, Massachusetts

May 18 2017
1-800 FLOWERS.COM Christopher G. McCann, President and CEO 1800FLOWERS.COM ALLOWS HIS EMPLOYEE TO ASSAULT HANDICAPPED WOMAN OVER NON-DELIVERY Carle Place, New York
I LOVE Riccardo ' s Response Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Work Place Bullies: 1800Flowers - 1-800 FLOWERS.COM Carle Place, New York

May 18 2017
LOCAL RECORDS 3420 Veterans Dr. #321Pekin, Illinois 61554 Another Sneaky Scam Pekin Illinois Author: Orland Park, Illinois Federal Government: LOCAL RECORDS Pekin, Illinois

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Locksmith Scam Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 17 2017
NTTA North Texas Tollway and subcontractor for TexDot Fraudulent use of traffic cameras to fake toll charges Plano Texas Author: Valley View, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Plano, Texas

May 13 2017
AMS Locksmith And Garage Quoted me one price and then charged another when they arrived, rude customer NO service, Defective lock and refused to warranty it. Marietta, Georgia 30062 Locksmith Scam Author: clayton, North Carolina Locksmiths: AMS Locksmith And Garage Marietta, GA 30062,

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 12 2017
Always There Express Corp They will not pay there drivers Downers Grove Illinois Author: woodbury, Tennessee Local Transportation: Always There Express Corp Downers Grove, Illinois

May 07 2017
Earth Connection Portugal Johannes Maasland Daniela Markert Breathwork and Ayahuasca Retreats in Portugal Disrespecting local laws, arrested with 14 kilos of cannabis by police and on police bail, do not sign up for retreats, may be cancelled at short notice because of retreat owner being arrested Travanca da Lagos Internet
Author: Internet Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: Earth Connection Portugal Internet

May 07 2017
A&J transport Wouldn't fix anything says make do with what you got spend More Time waiting on loads Kansas city Kansas Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Local Transportation: A&J transport Kansas city, Kansas

May 05 2017
Seattle movers Moving company in seattle area, makes local and long distance moving Kent Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Moving Companies: Seattle movers Kent, Washington

May 04 2017
Endzone Athletics Inc Total Scam! Pretends to represent local high Schools to sell you advertisement. Arlington Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising Agencies: Endzone Athletics Inc Arlington, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Local records office Annapolis Maryland Author: Glen Burnie , Maryland Title and Escrow Services: Local records office Annapolis , Maryland

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
First Choice Supply, Inc - Donald Walthall Scam- Did jobs for them and didn't get paid 2909 Waycross Dr, Monroe, NC 28110 North Carolina Author: Buffalo, New York Locksmiths: First Choice Supply, Inc Monroe, North Carolina

Apr 17 2017
Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) They couldn't unlock my house door and charged me $200 for opening the garage for my apartment. Internet
Author: Irvine, California Locksmiths: Lock and Key - Locksmith (Irvine) Internet

Apr 12 2017
Local Records Office Trying to get me to pay $89 for a copy of deed. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Local Records Office Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Apr 08 2017
Cocoa Hyundai Rip Off and Fraud at local Hyundai Dealership Cocoa Florida
Your kidding right? Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Auto Repair Service: Cocoa Hyundai Cocoa, Florida