amounts

Your Search | locate ball bearings
Approximately 929 Reports Found

Sep 15 2014
Mastin & Asociates albert jones John Albert 303-498-9520 Email came saying I was in violation of all these laws because i had a loan from some pklace caled American Cash Advance and they were suing me for EFT to my account and EFt that could not be taken from my account and i would be arrested the trouble is they have everything about me and I am scared to death but cannot locate them or this number unkown Nationwide Author: Worthington, Ohio Cash Services: Mastin & Asociates albert jones Nationwide

Sep 10 2014
IBNTEL Incompetence, thievery, and rudeness all rolled into one stinking coporate ball. Oakton Virginia Author: Arlington, Texas Telephone Companies: IBNTEL Oakton, Virginia

Sep 08 2014
a 1 appliance repair, a1 appliance repair Rip -off and Fake Lifetime warranty !!! Ball Ground Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Appliances: a 1 appliance repair Ball Ground, Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
tigeroptions.com mark Waltz(junior broker). George Morel ( senior broker). john Delaware senior broker?) accounting? David Statford (releasing agent.) deceptive advertizing broker misinformation. lost $23,000. Risk free trading. trying to locate a person of any authority in this company is imposable customer service unable to answer any thing other than a yes no question if they answer. contacted by many people I am sure ony claimed to work for tiger options. somehow had access to my secure portfolio. When I was able to speak with someone at the number listed for tiger options the only consistent . theme was any loses would come from the brokers pocket brokers make a commision off every deposit they are able to bring in. any email to customer service that was actually acknowledge as being received. answered nothing responses did not relate to questions noneed to contact customer service. no answers and always included the signature please contact if we can be of further assistance. I am baffled why they wold bother to include that no assistance was received in the first place. INTERNET Author: pine island, Minnesota Brokerage Companies: tigeroptions.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
credit max I cant locate noboby from the business. I have a car and they still have my down payment. when I search online for creditmax it gives numbers to different businesses and their number is disconnected. sacramento California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Advertising Services: credit max sacramento, California

6, Report #1171922

Aug 24 2014
Happy Credit Lady Pam Folland helped creditors of old debt locate us North East Ohio, Akron/Canton/Youngstown Ohio Author: pataskala, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Happy Credit Lady Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 06 2014
US Airways Lost Luggage and no one can locate but they are not helping me for compensation of my items. Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Air Travel: US Airways Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Aug 01 2014
Sugamele Golf Mark Sugamele Shady Golf Ball Buyer Strikes Again Placentia California Author: Waikoloa, Hawaii Golf Courses: Sugamele Golf Placentia, California

Jul 31 2014
Conway and conway law firm Krista Conway and Glenn Conway u they made no effort to be familiar with my case,they had no knowledge of my case.they failed to inform me of meetings that i needed to attend.they dropped the ball on all occasions. Huntington West Virginia Author: Huntington, West Virginia Attorneys & Legal Services: Conway and conway law firm Huntington, West Virginia

Jul 20 2014
HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ They stole my wife's purse. My wife and I were in a bad vehicle accident and we were both incapacitated and taken to the hospital. I was never able to locate my wife's purse late. My wife had her Ipad in her purse. I was able to geo-locate it using the GPS tracker application that we had installed on it. I geo-located her Ipad which was in her purse to Hornes Wrecker Service address in Fayettevile after I went to the location to retrieve our belongins and did not find her purse in the truck. Their address was the last known location of her Ipad and I geo-located it there AFTER THE INSURANCE COMPANY HAD MOVED OUR TRUCK which proves that they took her purse out of our vehicle and kept it. Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Cameron, North Carolina Auto Towing: HORNES WRECKER SERVICE IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC‏ Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Naps auto I went to naps auto with a squeaking in my car I asked that they only shake the car and find out what's wrong they take it into their bay and start doing work on it came out and charged me $35 for something I didn't even ask for they told me my ball joint was about to brake come to find out my ball joints are fine they took off some bolts that hold the car up in place the mechanic I just brought it to told me I'm lucky I'm still alive the whole front end could've just collapsed I have a baby and they put our lives at risk I would never recommended anyone ever going there Greenfield Massachusetts Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: Naps auto Internet

Jun 26 2014
real estate agent.com Business Locate BEWARE, this is a scam!! RealEstateAgent.com also know as Business Locate Hollywood Florida Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Realtors: real estate agent.com Hollywood , Florida

Jun 19 2014
Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc AKA Joel Ball Joel Ball contracted me to interview subjects and write copy for a school-to-work book on the San Diego Biotech scene. I interviewed several educational leaders from local colleges and completed and submitted write-ups of those subjects. I invoiced Ball for the hourly work, and was given a preliminary check for $705. He asked for more work, which I also completed on deadline. I invoiced that work for $1,200. He accepted the work but then refused to pay, AND cancelled the $705 payment, which my bank bounced. Attempts to find Ball proved fruitless. He still published my work, without byline, or any other credit or payment. I have the contract, the returned check, the original digital and printed files of my work and the book to prove everything. He's a cheat, a liar, and a crook. Sue me for defamation Joel Ball, please. San Diego California Author: Del Mar, California Book Publishers: Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. I made a one time purchuse and the next thing I know I am getting product that I never ordered in the mail and being charged extreme prices for product I have no use for. When I tried to locate the company name phone number ( because I needed to speak with a person) it was almost impossible. I did not stop until I found what I was looking for. The first comuster service rep hung-up on me. I called back. They tried to tell me I agreed to terms and conditions which I had not. needless to say I have yet to receive my money. I sent the product back (which cost me another $13.00). I have contacted my bank and I am reporting here. These companies take advantage of people everyday all over the country. This needs to stop and I need my money back. Iam a single mother of two girls I don't have an extra $130.00 for something I never odered or wanted. Burbank, California Author: Muskegon, Michigan Health Spas: HealthBuy.com, GSCM Fulfillment, GSCM Ventures,Inc., GSCM Ventures/Pacific Naturals 350 N.Glenoaks Blvd Burbank, California U.S.A. Burbank,, California

Jun 18 2014
realestateagent.com aka business locate scam, site will guarantee hits to your website, will set up new website for you hollywood Florida internet Author: montclair, New Jersey Realtors: realestateagent.com Internet

Jun 17 2014
Johnny Sperin J Sperin John Sperin Ceramic tile in shower looked great but leaked Warrantied? Ripped out my tile and refused to redo Ball Ground Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Bed & Bath: Johnny Sperin Ball Ground, Georgia

Jun 17 2014
World Bearing SRL World Bearings SRL did not send goods (bearings) after bank transfer, sacele Internet Author: Paris, Other Mechanics: World Bearing SRL Internet

Jun 12 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Pure Green GarciniaMaritzMayer Laboratories SCAM! Will not let you cancel and will continue to charge your account! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: ball ground, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 10 2014
Small World Clocks No one in town can repair it; cannot locate repair facility on internet. Repairs impossible. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Shopping Centers & Malls: Small World Clocks Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth On March 26, 2014 we went to Ford to buy a car I ended up choosing the 2014 Ford Focus the store was about to close so everything was done quickly I was never told about the 3 day 150 miles return policy or anything of that matter. We ended up buying the car quick from Doug Ball, but when we drove it the 2nd day we started having mechanical problems with the car so we figured it is a new car maybe it will go away but ended up getting worse so by the 29th of March we called to speak to Doug we explained the mechanical problems we were having and our concerns he said to bring the car in we took it and he told us they would need to have it checked and will get it fixed, we basically told him we did not want to the car after having problems we did not want to take the chance. We told him we wanted to exchanged it for something else he said they would take the car back and value it same but when we ended up signing for the Ford Fusion we noticed we were paying a lot more than what it was supposed to be. Now we are stucked with a higher payment Fort Worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: AutoNation Ford South Fort Worth Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 03 2014
Fasteddybearings.com Ed knapp Fasteddy Bearings Total Scam Website, Never Delivered Products, Total Ripoff Internet Author: Vista, California Specialty Stores: Fasteddybearings.com Internet

Jun 02 2014
Jackie Giroux I continue to get packages of Garcinia Cambogia without authorization. I have not been able to locate the credit card that it is being charged to and I request shipping stop immediately. Saint Augustine Florida Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Computer Mail Order: Jackie Giroux Nationwide

May 29 2014
Ball Moving and Storage Movers Stole My Wife's RX Pain Medicine Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Moving Companies: Ball Moving and Storage Louisville, Kentucky

May 22 2014
Travel Select Rewards We attended a seminar and were promised a free cruise but when we tried to collect on the promise they never responded and we could not locate the company or get a responce from them. It was a total scam. I wonder what would have happened if we had actually invested in this company? would we have lost all that we invested as well? I Lake Havasu Arizona Author: Carson City, Nevada Cruise Ships: Travel Select Rewards Lake Havasu, Arizona