Your Search | locate ball bearings

Aug 29 2015
Unknown I was at the Bel Air shopping center and 2 guys in a Chevy black blazer approx 2008model, approached me stating that they had extra Nolan. Sound systems and they didn't want their warehouse to get first dib. They were white Mail adults short hair, one approx late to mid 30s wearing a ball cap and the other white male adult approx mid 40s. I gave them $300 for the system and it was packaged as if it was brand new. This is a scam and these people need to be caught. It's fake and they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. Elk Grove California Author: Elk geove, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coop Elk Grove , California

Aug 19 2015
Realestateagent.com/ Business locate They are a fraud,found out they are * people trying to take real estate agents money.The business is in a storage facility ran by Theresa hus Hollywood Internet Author: Sunrise, Florida Computer Fraud: Realestateagent.com Internet

Aug 07 2015
Alabama Trust board of education Lucy Hester Sellers, ATBE Damage my vehicle trying to low ball the repairs Montgomery Alabama Contact an attorney Author: Huntsville, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Alabama Trust board of education Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 05 2015
Shun January Claims to represent Allen Eagles selling ads and announcements at Allen Eagle Foot Ball Games Thief pretending to sell advertising for Allen Eagles Football allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Shun January allen, Texas

Jul 30 2015
Eagle Business Finance L.L.C. Matt Williams THIEF,CON MAN,EXTORNIST, PROFESSIONAL LIAR Newport Beach California JAMES BALL REFUND Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Financial Services: Eagle Business Finance L.L.C. Newport Beach , California

Jul 24 2015
Ronen Rybner Knew for 8 years was a very close friend did many favors ended up getting ripped-off once he knew I wan't going to keep playing ball. Staten Island New York FINAL TRIBUTE TO Author: Queens, New York Liars: Ronen Rybner Staten Island , New York

Jul 09 2015
National Vehicle Protection On April 6, 2014 I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to purchase a renewal of my original extended warranty I was assured the was the exact same policy that I had through the dealership and the same coverage. $100.00 deductible for everything but the brakes. Because I had used this warranty several times I said ok. On July 7,204 I returned to the dealership because I neededa lower tyrod end, a lower ball joint and a wheel bearing. However even though these same repairs were covered under the previous warranty now nothing was covered.under the renewal policy. I called the company and was told I should have read the book because all that is covered is the drive train and lubrication parts of the engine. I have filed a fraud investigation with the bank to try and to recover the money I have paid them. I also forwarding their paperwork to an attorney. They are pushy, try to make your feel stupid and will not even shut up and allow you to spek. St Charles Missouri Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection St Charles, Missouri

Jul 06 2015
Celire I was rip off by this Celire and lost my money now can't locate them Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Celire Internet

Jun 30 2015
OneMain Financial CitiFinancial, One Main Financial Won't locate overpayment for refund Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Loans: OneMain Financial Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
central penn machinery garrett ball never did what they told they would do but took the payment lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Alabama Consumer Services: central penn machinery lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jun 11 2015
JD Byrider Yes they are true to their words whent they say they will get you in a car but they make you feel trapped after the deal is complete. Have had nothing but problems with my car from week 1 they sold me a lemon and over charged me outragous pricing. 1st week i had my car i had to rplace tires and ball joints a month later had to replace sway bar links then few months later my ac clutch went out and after that my rear end went out and right after that my motor went bad. 2 years after having the car i found out the blue book value of the car was just 4,000 and the charged me over 11,000 for the car they sold me a lemon and ripped me off really bad ill never ever go back to them for another car in my life. I highly recommend no one to go to JD byrider to get a car they set you up for failure make you feel trapped and makes your deal with them feel like a living hell Greenwood Indiana So.. Author: rosedale, Indiana Car Financing: JD Byrider greenwood, Indiana

Jun 06 2015
Nutra Life Brands/Garcinia they havent done nothing I have been trying to locate them to return 3 un-opened packages that I DON'T WANT and I am returning them they need to reinburse me my money from these three and STOP takeing money out of my Account Tampa Flordia Author: sarasota, Florida US Postal Service: Nutra Life Brands/Garcinia Internet

May 23 2015
world bearingsLTD worldbearingsltd, rulmrntionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for bearings with bank transfer and never got parts Sacele Brasov Romania Author: Sacele Brasov, Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Sacele Brasov,

May 21 2015
SideMicro.com Software Support Hub http://www.softwaresupporthub.com/dashboard.php I purchased a Windows 7 Professional (full version) 32/64bit and the Activation Key is not legit. I cannot locate anywhere online. And, the phone number 1-877-959-8035 has been disconnected. Internet SideMicro.com Internet SEARCH Author: Zimmerman, Minnesota Computer Software: SideMicro.com Internet

May 18 2015
Fast Eddys Bearings Charged my card 27.00 and never delivered anything. Peteluma Internet Author: westminster, Colorado Hobby Shops: Fast Eddys Bearings Internet

May 16 2015
ecyclebest Ecyclebest: They low ball the offer Nationwide Author: New York Internet Fraud: ecyclebest

May 15 2015
Canadian Tire Auto Service Mt Forrest Ontario Canada failed to locate a very EASY to find OIL LEAK IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT! Mt. Forrest, Ontario Canada I think I can help you Author: Terrace Bay, Ontario Auto Mechanics: Canadian Tire Auto Service Mt. Forrest, Ontario

May 15 2015
Jack Cooper Advanced PavingAdvanced Paving & Concrete is not reliable, does terrible work, conceals his physical address, and has no insurance Pineville or Ball or Tioga (he lies, so not sure) Louisiana Author: Marksville, Louisiana Liars: Jack Cooper Pineville or Ball, Louisiana

May 08 2015
Ralph Sandrs aka Ralph Sanders Jr., Sean Sanders, Imposter Sacramento Kings Basket Ball Player: Con-Man Masquerading as a Christian Sacramento, California
Seeking authors/IP addresses of these reports Author: Sacramento, California Liars: Ralph Sandrs Sacramento, California

May 08 2015
Razor Eye Media Group / Web Dectective Pro Paid for a membership and after 1 month could not locate the site!!!!!!! Miami Florida
Author: Mesa, Arizona Consumer Services: Razor Eye Media Group Nationwide

May 08 2015
Bank of North Georgia - Synovus Synovus Vickie Harbin Boudreau — Beware Synovus has just Settled one Class Action Law suite for wrongfully Charging absorbent fees for NSF! I just caught them from January 2015 to April 2015 Took $3,777.00 out of our account for NSF fees creating a snow ball effect we could not recover from. . Join me for Justice! Conyers Georgia They Paid Author: Covington, Georgia Banks: Bank of North Georgia - Synovus Conyers, Georgia

Apr 27 2015
OLcell OLLcellExpo Enterprise Inc #3 Scam / RipOff Product does NOT work as described. Impossible to locate seller/manufacturer Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: California Cellular Phone Companies: OLcell Internet

Apr 21 2015
Quick Response Automotive & Diesel Repair Diesel Repair, Quick Service, Auto Repair New Castle IN Charged me for several new parts that were never installed and not only recreated the conditions that initally caused the wheel to fall off but worsened them by installing a stripped broken ball joint bolt. A full refund was promised but never given. The owner Gram knew we would continue traveling at high speeds and put a life in danger. New Castle Indiana
Author: Anaheim, California Auto Repair Service: Quick Response Automotive & Diesel Repair New Castle, Indiana

Apr 16 2015
Mometrix Product was not helpful, sent it back as website states if you are not please. They are saying they cannot locate my package. Beaumont Texas Author: Dacula, Georgia Teachers: Mometrix Internet

25, Report #1219686

Apr 01 2015
RealEstateAgent.com, Business Locate Deceptive, No customer service manners. Not one lead from 5 market areas. Would not accept email for cancellation, only fax which didn't work or snail mail Hollywood Florida Author: New York Advertising / Deceptive: RealEstateAgent.com Hollywood, Florida