Your Search | lone mountain truck leasing

Jun 30 2016
Alden Park Apartments, Alden Park, Village Green Shiesters in leasing office Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Alden Park Apartments Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Abraxas Youth Center AYC stressful work place environment that is about cash and not the kids South Mountain Pennsylvania Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Work Place Bullies: Abraxas Youth Center South Mountain, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
eQuip Enterprises eQuip Sells It Dishonest To The Core Sanford, FL Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Truck Dealers: eQuip Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Nick Johnson, Jennifer, Steve Hekkel Got my money and never answer. Had to cuss they a**es out. They say Arizona and California. Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Auction Consulting, LLC Internet

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Denis Tremblay Truck recruiting network he leased me √† truck with possible revenue of 3k to 4k per week. in reality, it's not even 1k per week. Laval Author: st-Zotique, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Denis Tremblay Laval,

Jun 27 2016
http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Ammo MarketplaceAmmomarketplaceammomarketplace.com Ammunition Retailer Unknown - Mountain Time Zone Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Guns & Ranges: http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Internet

Jun 27 2016
Westcoast Car Company Changed tge price on my trade in. MERIDIAN Idaho Author: MERIDIAN, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Westcoast Car Company MERIDIAN, Idaho

Jun 27 2016
HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Bill Murray General Manager Hooman Nissani President/Owner / Rayan Nissani Vice President / Owner HOOMAN AUTO GROUP - FOUND BULLET IN MY TRUCK / DECEPTIVE PRACTICES - GM's SNAKE Singal Hill California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: HOOMAN AUTO GROUP ( Nissan , Long Beach) Singal Hill, California

13, Report #1312005

jw mortors Don't do Business with these guys Manassas Virginia
Now your Truck IS worth $30K, good Author: Gainesville, Virginia Auto Dealers: jw mortors Manassas, Virginia

Jun 27 2016
Car City, Orbit Leasing Sells junk cars under the guise of a lease for massive quantities of money Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car City, Orbit Leasing Lansing, Michigan

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Hertz The Hertz Corporation Unauthorized Charge to my Account Memphis Tennessee Author: Cordova, Tennessee Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 24 2016
Skyway towing and Recovery Chester and Jake were the employees that I encountered. I parked my car at central and 6th st in St. Petersburg. I was taking my daughter for her 15th birthday to get a Popsicle from Hippios ( local business). I was in the store for 5 mins and was walkin Tried to tow my car . The car was not even hooked up to the truck as I approached the tow truck driver Chester St. Petersburg Florida Quite a Poker Hand Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: Skyway towing and Recovery St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 23 2016
iHealth Labs i health, ihealthlabs, i health labs, dean wong, ihealth dean wong lied about giving me free product because of bad review Mountain View California Author: California On-Line Stores: iHealth Labs Mountain View, California

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio