Your Search | lone mountain truck leasing

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Paschall Truck Lines PTL No pay after 3 week of lease purchase MURRAY Kentucky Author: Nashville, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Paschall Truck Lines Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Availor Philanthropy -Fraud & Con-Artist Brett Hickey Availor Philanthropy, Brett Hickey, Star Mountain Capital, Aegis Capital Group Fraud, Scam, Ripoff Con Artist New York New York
Author: New York Clubs & Organizations: Availor Philanthropy - Brett Hickey New York, New York

Jul 19 2016
Viola Auto Group Raw deal on car purchase Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Viola Auto Group Orlando , Florida

Jul 19 2016
Gape llc Bsb auto rentals So a man using the name Ben Smith approaches people with good credit to buy cars for this so called company we are supposed to be investor's in. He has you fill out as this paperwork and contracts for a company that isn't really running. He then steals your cars and never makes any payment on them. Please email me at clmediumadvisors@gmail.com. His real name is Derrick and his whole family is in on the scam. They ate disgusting scum that will ruin your credit, make excuse after excuse to try to keep you from calling the police. Livonia Michigan Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Gape llc Livonia , Michigan

Jul 19 2016
panthersshop.us I ordered a Carolina Panters Jersey and was told I would have my tracking number in 48 hours and the jersey in 2 weeks. I have neither and ZERO correspondance. Internet Author: Black Mountain, North Carolina Specialty Stores: panthersshop.us Internet

Jul 19 2016
Drive here People's commerce Rip off Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Drive here Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2016
kreditkarz.com(Gary) Gary Gary contacted me after seeing my ad on Craigslist stating he had a buyer for my vehicle. He could pick up truck and give me $1,000 to sign contract releasing vehicle to him Thomasville Georgia Author: Winter Haven , Florida Car Financing: kreditkarz.com(Gary) Thomasville , Georgia

Jul 19 2016
Truck Driver Institute sanford T.D.i Stay away plz,cause all they care about is your money ,once u pay u will be treated like a dog,rip off,$6000,not worth it Sanford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Truck Driver Institute sanford Sanford, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Unique Car Rentals - SCAM SUPER CAR RENTAL - LUXURY CAR RENTAL BAD REVIEWS Melbourne Victoria Author: melbourne, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Unique Car Rentals Internet

Jul 19 2016
Money Motion X/ Money Motion III Send a 5.00 for registration fee to eligible to play for money, 15,000.00 or runner-up for 1,000.00 Kansas Missouri Author: Mountain View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Money Motion X Kansas, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
Route 66 Warranty Route 66 has clauses that will screw you mountain home Arkansas Author: Loveland, Colorado Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty mountain home, Arkansas

Jul 18 2016
Walton Emc Wrongfully terminated my service without my consent Stone Mountain Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Satellite Companies: Walton Emc

Jul 18 2016
Excellence Auto Direct They have not fixed my heat in a infinty qx56 truck i purchased from them, nor replaced they floor mat as promised. This is all in the memo section on the check they cashed from me. Addison Texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Direct Addison , Texas

Jul 18 2016
Aaron's transmission Biggest waste of Time! Didn't get the job done after a week with my truck. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aaron's transmission Dallas, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Steave Raymond chevy They sold me a car that is valued at only 2800 for 10000, with a 2 thousand $ down payment. Not even 30 days gon by the engeine blew.. Now i am out of cash and my credit us bad. I refuse to pay them. Bad company. Liers!!!! Smyrna, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto & Truck Rental: Steave Raymond chevy Smyrna,, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
Cdl services Cdl test truck I got burned my money Rowlett Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Truck Rentals: Cdl services internet

Jul 18 2016
Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise Usave Car Rental Franchise, my opinion, a disaster. Ridgeland Mississippi Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Usave Car & Truck Rental Franchise Ridgeland, Mississippi

Jul 18 2016
Long star engine installation center, rafael sanchez i called lone star engine to see if they can rebuilt my motor on 1/29/2016 bring my 2008 Ford Mustang in to get my motor rebuilt on 1/30/2016.
Author: dallas, Texas Auto Mechanics: Long star engine installation center dallas, Texas

46, Report #1272075

Jul 18 2016
Best Moving And Storage Best rip off moving and storage. Levi gave me a guaranteed rate. truck gets there went from 2500.00 to 4000.00 to only take some items Houston Texas Author: Arapahoe, Nebraska Moving Companies: Best Moving And Storage Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2016
paschall Truck liones miss leading statments,, falsifying documents, with holdong funds. murray Kentucky Author: Muskegon, Michigan Trucking Companies: paschall Truck liones murray, Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
Mountain Stone and Gravel Eddie BrownLauri McConkey Failure to Pay Freight Invoices Vero Beach Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Trucking Companies: Mountain Stone and Gravel Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 17 2016
Drive time Sold me a bad vehicle lemon Plano Texas Author: Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Drive time Plano, Texas

Jul 17 2016
Auto Network Harassment they keep calling me for the past 5 months everyday they call I requested my number to be removed still get a least 5 calls a day Rhode Island Author: Baltimore , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Auto Network Rhode Island , Maryland