Your Search | lone mountain truck leasing

Aug 19 2016
Star Mountain Capital is SCAM FRAUD Brett Hickey SBIC Star Mountain Capital New York Starr Mountain Capital Team of Fraudulent Characters Open a new Office Scam Charlotte, North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Star Mountain Capital Charlotte,, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
TVC Located throughout truck stops everywhere, main of All / Main OK Author: Wilkes- Barre, Pennsylvania Attorneys & Legal Services: TVC Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Green Mountain Energy raised rate more than 40% againt going market rate that was lowering Richardson, Texas Nationwide Author: Platea, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: Green Mountain Energy Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Relocation Realty, Inc. **WARNING FROM FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE 8/17/2016 Roswell Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Realtors: Relocation Realty, Inc. Roswell, Georgia

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Excelerate Leasing LLC Christopher Carter, Jim HasnerAJ & Tyler Sales I was defrauded out of $4000.00 dollars, and was put out of truck. I was stranded with no food, no money, and no help. They sweared at me, and threatened me, and called me every name in the book. Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Merrillville, Indiana Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Excelerate Leasing LLC

Aug 17 2016
Enterprise Car Rental Enterprise Holdings, Enterprise Rent a Car Overcharging, Theft of Belongings, Ridicule, delray beach Florida Author: delray beach , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental delray beach, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Alamo Rent a Car False Damage Claim Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Peopless financial This company will repo a car once fixed to resell it 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy Georgia Bottom Line Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Peopless financial 1870 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Payless rent a car Budget Undue charge. GPS. Horrible customer service. Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Auto & Truck Rental: Payless rent a car Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Budget Truck Rental DO NOT RENT FROM BUDGET Nationwide Author: waco, Texas Truck Rentals: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Enterprise Auto Rental Over charged on fees Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Auto Rental Buford, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
BOLO Auto Repair BOLO the Puerto Rican thief. Not a reputable or knowledgeable mechanic , brought my truck in for a head gasket and ended up with a valve cover oil leak. Passaic New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: BOLO Auto Repair Passaic, New Jersey

Aug 15 2016
All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC took $299 out of my account for a deposit on transporting my truck, that they didnt transport. They said they would put the $299 back on my card within 3weeks and have failed to do so. Now they just hang up on me. Los Angeles internet Author: loon lake, Washington Cash Services: All Ster Direct Auto Shipping, LLC Internet

Aug 15 2016
high country motors in arkansas I bought the dar sight unseen and had it shipped to me, I was told it had great tires, when I got the car the steel belts were showing and want pass inspection arkansas
Author: greensboro, , North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: high country motors in arkansas arkansas

Aug 15 2016
Straght Talk/Walmart Walmart Permanently lock your phone if you change carriers Atlanta Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straght Talk/Walmart Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
A&S Auto Sales Charlotte North Carolina Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: A&S Auto Sales Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

49, Report #1322059

Aug 11 2016
Stamos truck and auto Cranston Rhode Island Author: West warwick , Rhode Island Auto Warranty: Stamos truck and auto Cranston , Rhode Island

50, Report #1320579

Aug 11 2016
Pacific capital leasing julian Duong actually stole $3000.00 dollars will not return calls was supposedly approved for 30,000.00 but fell through and is not responding to calls or emails Santa Ana California Author: San Antonio, Texas Accounting: Pacific capital leasing Santa Ana , California