LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: long beach acceptance corp
There may be more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp"
For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp"
Showing 1-25 of 44,693 Found Reports For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
LMFX FOREX BROKERE It's for me a pure scam they never pay me , never give me my money back waiting for so long never have my money on my bank account but i did the witdraw like long time ago. I m sure they scam me , and i just want to let traders dont have same issue like i had. Internet
Author: montreal, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: LMFX FOREX BROKERE Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Kim's Florist Tried to send flowers to my sister who was having a bad day.Received email saying ordered was re-funded. Internet Author: MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Kim's Florist Internet

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
NHcash Long wait, Untrustworthy, Huge Interest Bedford New Hampshire Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Services: NHcash Internet

Jun 21 2017
Mark Medical Care Dr Ron Mark, Mark Medical, Mark Medical Care Reviews, Dr Ron Mark Reviews, Mark Medical Deer Park NY, Mark Medical Freeport NY, MARK MEDICAL SCAM ON LONG ISLAND, UNQUALIFIED RADIOLIGIST DOING INVASIVE TREATMENTS! AVOID DR. RON MARK! Freeport New York
Author: New York Doctors: Mark Medical Care Freeport, New York

Jun 21 2017
Premier Motorcycle Transport Andrew Voneschen motorcycle shipping company Pompano beach Florida location Nationwide
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Shipping & Handling: Premier Motorcycle Transport Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Myrtle Beach Management/ resort Terrible customer service after I called to complain about roaches in condo. South beach South Carolina Author: Springboro, Ohio Resorts: Myrtle Beach Management/ resort South beach, South Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Ed Morse Honda Unethical practices Riviera Beach Florida Spin Doctor Author: Lake Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Ed Morse Honda

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Jean Rodriguez / Asst. Regional Mgr Took my payment, did not go to court, never notified me, lied about it! That's Ticket Clinic for you! Be aware! Palm Beach Region / Florida Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Internet

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 20 2017
Three Guys Roofing Shawn Wolfe Shawn is not taking care of roof issues my friend is having. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Florida Work at Home: Three Guys Roofing Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Diversity News Publications Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia, Sidney G Promotion PR, Sidney Garcia Event Crasher, Sidney Garcia Identity Thief, Sidney Garcia Brand Thief, Sidney Garcia Con-Artist Newport Beach California
Our Clients Company Has No Affairs or Is Affiliated with Mr Sidney Garcia Author: Bernalillo, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia,

Jun 19 2017
Belmont Brokerage & Management Class Action Filed Long beach California Author: California Property Management: Belmont Brokerage & Management Long beach, California

Jun 19 2017
Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant, Ulmerton Road, Largo, FLorida Crooks stealing money and cheat you big time, Fraud ! clearwater Bach FLORIDA (FL)
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Restaurants: Los Mariachis Largo,

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

1file.org Student loan Huntington Beach CA Internet
Author: Villalba, Other Credit & Debt Services: 1file.org Internet

Jun 19 2017
Future Income Payments LLC Predatory Loan Ripoff IRVINE California Why Are You Just Now Finding This Out? Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Future Income Payments LLC IRVINE, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet