Your Search | long breach acceptance corp

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Walter Chek Lies, Theft, Defamation of character, Breach of Fiduciary Duty Corrales, New Mexico Author: Corrales, New Mexico Legal Process Services: Walter Chek Corrales, New Mexico

May 05 2016
Health Capital Investors Steve Nitsberg, Steven Nitsberg, HCI Keeps financial deals tied for long periods of time with no financial conclustion New York, New York Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Health Capital Investors Nationwide

May 04 2016
Dunhill Development REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dunhill Development stays ahead of the technology curve.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Dunhill Development pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dunhill Development recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Massachusetts Realtors: Dunhill Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dunhill Development constructing quality custom homes over 20 years. Dunhill Development backs their work with a one year warranty. Dunhill Team treats each project with the utmost care and attention to quality and detail. Osterville, Massachusetts

May 03 2016
Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Never Cold Call Again Frank Rumbauskas is a scam artist Dallas Internet Author: Long Beach, California Seminars: Frank Rumbauskas, Jr. Internet

May 03 2016
Ace Corp Telling me I have to buy a prepaid card and five them the numbers on the back to pay a pay day loan that I never took out has been threatening since January to take me to court and garnish wages but refuse to tell me when and what company supposedly the loan was taken out Nationwide Internet Scam Author: Lovington, Illinois Cash Services: Ace Corp Internet

charter financial Charter Financial Corp. sent bill for services Internet
Author: perryville, Missouri Financial Services: charter financial Internet

May 03 2016
Regional Acceptance Calling other people about my business Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 South Memori Regional Acceptance Corporation 3107 So Author: Collinsville, Virginia Car Financing: Regional Acceptance

May 03 2016
CHStravels LTD Daniela Dusek HR Manager Company is a scam, I work as a customer service assistant and was never paid, as per contract. Long Beach Washington Author: Antelope, California Travel Services: CHStravels LTD Internet

May 03 2016
Advanced Auto Repair Destroyed my Vehicle Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Repair Service: Advanced Auto Repair Long Beach, California

May 03 2016
Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Walmart.com Security Breach - A Decade Long Cover Up Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi On-Line Stores: Walmart Shared Services/Walmart.com Hattiesburg, Mississippi

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

Apr 30 2016
Dana L Windes Breach of Contract for TRADE of pups/falsely representing pups that were sent to me camp verde Arizona
Author: saucier, Mississippi Animal Services: Dana L Windes camp verde, Arizona

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
Dental Health Services These people Lack in the ability to perform a simple task such as return a phone call... Long Beach California Author: Oak Run, California Health Insurance: Dental Health Services Long Beach, California

Apr 29 2016
Competition Sports Price Gouging, Poor Customer Service Gulfport Mississippi Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Motorcycles: Competition Sports Gulfport, Mississippi

Apr 28 2016
Payment Systems Corp MPRSC Took About $7000 from my account for doing nothing, equip. Was returned they never process any transactions. Los Angeles California Author: Pasadena, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
Domain SEO Registration Corp. False charge of $64.00 Coconut Internet Florida Author: Barstow, California Customer: Domain SEO Registration Corp. Internet

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

Apr 27 2016
Ideal Tax Solution REVIEW: Ideal Tax Solution dedicated to 100% client satisfaction. *UPDATE: Ideal Tax Solution, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ideal Tax Solution recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tustin, California Income Tax Service: Ideal Tax Solution TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Ideal Tax Solutions a leader in tax negotiation, mediation. Ideal Tax Solution consists of highly experienced, trained staff of tax attorneys, enrolled agents, excellent support staff. Ideal Tax Solution proud in ethics of giving clients superior service, results deserved. Internet

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide