LONG BREACH ACCEPTANCE CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: long breach acceptance corp
There may be more specific results for "long breach acceptance corp"
For more specific results for "long breach acceptance corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Breach of Lifetime Warranty Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair Toms River, New Jersey

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Long Windows Aggressive sales person Beltsville Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Roofing Companies: Long Windows Beltsville, Maryland

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
BayView Loan Servicing.,LLC breach of contract,forcing into escrow Miami Nationwide Author: Colville, Washington Collection Agency's: BayView Loan Servicing.,LLC Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
JOHN CHAMBERS Scamed money, Fail to complete job, Breach contract Zanesville Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Services: JOHN CHAMBERS Zanesville, Ohio

Apr 18 2017
Principal insurance company Denied my long term disability DesMoine Internet Author: Slaughter , Louisiana Health Insurance: Principal insurance company Internet

Apr 18 2017
Mapperarti & Digimapps Terry Fisher & Matt Busby Fraudulent claims, scam customers and employees, Do Not Pay Their Bills, Lies, Lie to all clients and advertisers, 90 % unhappy hotels Newport Beach Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Advertising / Deceptive: Mapperarti & Digimapps Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
Credit Acceptance unnecessary repo Southfield Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 17 2017
RCP services some kind of consumer services ??? not sure Nationwide Same here Author: long beach, California Consumer Services: Customer: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 15 2017
Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles Never again, they ignore you and give you 24 hours to make a long term decision. Once we had her we would never send her back calhan Colorado
Author: WELLINGTON, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles calhan, Colorado

Apr 15 2017
FDME SERVICES CORP. Jenard Saunders / Ana Hercles FORECLOSURE RIPOFF SCAM New York New York You Led With Your Chin Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: FDME SERVICES CORP. New York,

Apr 14 2017
Diego Grajales Don't hire, help, lend money for anything- construction, handyman work, nothing. Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: Diego Grajales Long Beach, California

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy