LONG BREACH ACCEPTANCE CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: long breach acceptance corp
There may be more specific results for "long breach acceptance corp"
For more specific results for "long breach acceptance corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington Author: Long Beach, California Music: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jul 22 2017
American homes 4 rent American homes for rent Breach of contract, warranty of habitability Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lutz, Florida Real Estate Services: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
onassis auto transportation corp jermain warde SCAM, DON'T WALK BUT RUN FROM THESE LIARS AND THIEFS Margate Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Auto Transporters: onassis auto transportation corp Margate, Florida

Jul 20 2017
micheal beeson I paid noney and workrd every day to make $ 500 commission and there is no way to get paid.Sent emails and got no responce,called phome number given many times slways got same answer ' nobody available to take call ; simply hopless:RIP OFF vancouver British Columbia Author: Long pond, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: micheal beeson vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Parisian Glow PIskincreams Charge for products not received Internet
Author: Long Beach , California Bait-and-Switch: Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 19 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance SCAM savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now savannah, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Equitable Acceptance, Manhattan Beach Ventures Student Loan Forgiveness fraud and credit fraud  Nationwide Author: Northglenn, Colorado Loan Modification: Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
1958 When I opened up my computer ,a message came on and said to call Microsoft ,that my computer had been breach and that some was in all my accounts . That they were taking over my identity .If I did'nt call then Microsoft would be forced to shut down my computer for my protection Danville IN Author: Danville, Indiana Computer Fraud: LivePC Experts 247 Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Omni Lead media Corp Telemarketing , lead generation , Email Marketing , Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Employees: Steven Purtic , Wilson Ramos , Ricky Lee Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Luxury Mortgage, Corp David Adamo, Mike Raimi Seems like a SCAM, Refused to Give Approved Loan, Lost $30K+ Stamford Nationwide Author: Patchogue, New York Mortgage Companies: Luxury Mortgage Corp Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Brooks College Brooks college Long Beach , ca I'm in severe debt! Brooks college aka crooks college Author: Linden, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Brooks College

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Charged us double for a dish Stanton California
Author: Long Beach, California Restaurants: Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Stanton, California

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services - PRS Stealing Money Medford New York Author: Long Island, New York Cleaning Services: Professional Retail Services Medford, New York

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  You agree to their very long payment terms and then you wait even longer to get paid; or not ! Medford, New York How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Jonathan Speigner Litetree.com ,Jonathan Speigner, Dunwoody, Georgia, claim to be a trusted online currency exchage. My name is Mark M. I purchased litecoins with Litetree, a great many on that site (over $10,000 (I can provide my account number and I have copies of my account). My coins were stolen. It took me a long time to find Jonathan Speigner ,years. I want my money back.(((REDACTED))). If I do not get my money back, I will be contacting the Attorney General and others. Dunwoody, Georgia Internet Author: Mount Kisco, New York Online Trading: Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 13 2017
Royaltie Corp. Royaltie, Royaltie Gem Royaltie Gem Scammed Me and Told Me No Refund! West Toronto Ontario Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Royaltie Corp. West Toronto, Ontario