Your Search | long breach acceptance corp

Dec 09 2016
Fingerhut Corp. , Fingerhutcom Sold me a defective digital camera, Kodak PixPro was new yet very defective. Prairie Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Topeka, Kansas Cameras & Video: Fingerhut Corp. Nationwide

Dec 09 2016

3, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
godaddy Do not fall for GoGaddy's long-term discount Author: Idaho Questionable Activities: godaddy

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
Adelle Nazarian @AdelleNaz Political & national security reporter 11 Problems with Adelle Nazarian Breitbart CA
This posting #1341606 violates the Modern tort law Author: San Diego, California News Media: Adelle Nazarian Internet

Dec 06 2016
USA AUTO BREACH OF CONTRACT & ILLEGAL ACTION BY OVERCHARGING CREDIT CARDS 4PAYMENTS LAWRENCEVILLE Nationwide Author: stone , Georgia Auto Dealers: USA AUTO Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Jon caldwell Corp sales division Scammed for money Hawaii Hawaii Author: Hudson, Ohio Financial Services: Jon caldwell Hawaii

Dec 02 2016
Idea Design Studio Jeff Weiss - DirectorIdea Design Studio Invention Design & Development FirmDirect (786) 366-3039 Email: jeff@ideadesignstudio.com Breach of contract, empty promises, failed to deliver Miami Florida Author: Toronto , Ontario Business Consulting: Idea Design Studio Miami, Florida

Dec 02 2016
Racks and Recycling Javier Rodriguez Maria. S. Hernandez Warehouse Rack Scam Long Beach, CA Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Recycling/Trash removal: Racks and Recycling Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

AMEX Careless Nationwide
Author: Long Beach, California Accounting: AMEX Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Beverly Hills Corporations, William (Bill) James, John Garry False advertisement, fraud, breach of contract Beverly Hills California Author: Canoga park, California Business Consultants: Beverly Hills Corporations Beverly Hills, California

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
American Financing Michelle Awmillerisaiah guerrrero Horrible customer service & they refuse to send back my tax info as they said they would Nationwide Update Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Loans: Financial Services: American Financing Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Xiaomiforsale long, long waiting time, without reply, delivery or refund Was in Europe, moved to China Internet Author: Budapest, Other Telephones: Xiaomiforsale Internet

Nov 26 2016
paetec corp harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: schodack, New York City Governments: paetec corp Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Exteriors of Long Island Hudson Companies Beyond slow, kinda shoddy, would not use again. Professional appearance, thats where it ends however Patchogue New York Author: Town of Hempstead, New York Building Services: Exteriors of Long Island Patchogue, New York