Your Search | long beach acceptance corp.

Dec 02 2016
Sherry T False information, not following through, hiding information Ewa Beach Internet Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Sherry T Internet

Dec 01 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Beach Internet Author: Jacksonville Fl, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Karate America Internet

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
Joe grays flooring Joe gray Misleads his clients and misuses their funds Delray beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Home Improvements: Joe grays flooring Delray beach , Florida

Dec 01 2016
Ronnie Griffin Tried to fix my sub zero under the counter refrigerator drawers on March 17,2016. Author: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina Electrical Services: Ronnie Griffin North Carolina,

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
GCI Solar Clean Energy Alliance, CEA, GCI Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants, Con artists Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Liars: GCI Solar Huntington Beach, California

Nov 30 2016
Jellyfish Warehouse Travis Brandwood Fraudulent Business Practices Concord North Carolina
Author: Newport Beach, California On-Line Stores: Jellyfish Warehouse Concord, North Carolina

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

AMEX Careless Nationwide
Author: Long Beach, California Accounting: AMEX Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Sprint Nextel Sprint is one of the leading companies in the mobile phone market. The company credits much of its recent success to the executive team – including the company CEO, a former AT&T executive [+].Dan Hesse – Chief Executive OfficerJoseph Euteneur – Chief SPRINT IS ROBBING MILLIONS FROM THEIR LONG TERM LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!! LA HABRA Nationwide Author: WHITTIER, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Royal Holiday - Concord Servicing Corporation A Scam during a Vacation. Miami Florida Royal Holiday Update - Complaint Filed with BBB of West Plam Beach Florida Author: Somerset, Kentucky Sales People: Royal Holiday Miami, Florida

Nov 29 2016
Hamilton Beach Hamilton Beach crappy electric kettles Not sure Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Supermarkets: Hamilton Beach Internet

Nov 29 2016
Ning.com Ning terrible support and run-around - noone in office in USA and India support is horrible Nationwide Aagents.com Issue Solved Author: Capo Beach, California Internet Services: Ning.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
American Financing Michelle Awmillerisaiah guerrrero Horrible customer service & they refuse to send back my tax info as they said they would Nationwide Update Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Loans: Financial Services: American Financing Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet