LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: long beach acceptance corp.
There may be more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
Showing 26-50 of 44,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Jean Rodriguez / Asst. Regional Mgr Took my payment, did not go to court, never notified me, lied about it! That's Ticket Clinic for you! Be aware! Palm Beach Region / Florida Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: The Ticket Clinic / Ted Hollander Internet

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 20 2017
Three Guys Roofing Shawn Wolfe Shawn is not taking care of roof issues my friend is having. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Florida Work at Home: Three Guys Roofing Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Diversity News Publications Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia, Sidney G Promotion PR, Sidney Garcia Event Crasher, Sidney Garcia Identity Thief, Sidney Garcia Brand Thief, Sidney Garcia Con-Artist Newport Beach California
Our Clients Company Has No Affairs or Is Affiliated with Mr Sidney Garcia Author: Bernalillo, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Sidney G Promotion, Sidney Garcia Promotions, Sidney Garcia,

Jun 19 2017
Belmont Brokerage & Management Class Action Filed Long beach California Author: California Property Management: Belmont Brokerage & Management Long beach, California

Jun 19 2017
Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant, Ulmerton Road, Largo, FLorida Crooks stealing money and cheat you big time, Fraud ! clearwater Bach FLORIDA (FL)
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Restaurants: Los Mariachis Largo,

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

1file.org Student loan Huntington Beach CA Internet
Author: Villalba, Other Credit & Debt Services: 1file.org Internet

Jun 19 2017
Future Income Payments LLC Predatory Loan Ripoff IRVINE California Why Are You Just Now Finding This Out? Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Loans: Future Income Payments LLC IRVINE, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 19 2017
ccjames - Donna Adams - PO Box 797Roland, Oklahoma I placed a order on 5/8/2017 and on 5/17/2017 I called to see what the status was. Donna said that they forgot to place the order and I would get it by the 5/25/2017 - again, another lie. They charged me $93.00 USD and I want a refund because the shipment took so long. Roland, Oklahmoma Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Liars: ccjames Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 18 2017
New Way Moving Services Worst company using deceive trick to get deposit and withhold deposit for long time Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Moving Companies: New Way Moving Services Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire DBA B and B Tire you can take the con out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the con Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Tire shops: Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire Vero Beach, Florida

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Lou Volpini Luigi Vee, Medipro Mgmt, Louie Volpini, Louis Volpini Scammer, Fraud, Con Man of Orange County! Charming Luxury Lover and Thief Newport Beach California Author: Newport Beach, California Small Business Services: Lou Volpini anaheim, California

Jun 17 2017
Home Performance Alliance HPA they pose as home inspectors but they are really high pressure sales people with grossly over priced windows...stay away from them unless you like getting screwed over St. Petersburg Florida Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Home Performance Alliance St. Petersburg , Florida

Jun 16 2017
Alvinston Advisors Jason, Troy, Mr. Travin and Cecile Louis (private lender) Liars, Scammers, Tell you one thing and do or say another. West Palm Beach Florida Cover Up Dont Be Fooled Author: Frisco, Texas Loans: Alvinston Advisors West Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Costa Del Mar Costa Sunglasses Falsely claiming damages to returned sunglasses to avoid refunding me Daytona beach Florida Author: Wharton, Texas Sales People: Costa Del Mar Daytona beach, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet