LONG BEACH ACCEPTANCE CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: long beach acceptance corp.
There may be more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
Showing 26-50 of 44,400 Found Reports For more specific results for "long beach acceptance corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Michael Santillanes MD Bella Derma Newport Beach NEGLIGENT ignorant, unprofessional, unethical. DANGEROUS COMBINATION Newport Beach California
Author: calabasas, California Physicians: Michael Santillanes MD Newport Beach, California

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Avon Already paid long time ago Nationwide Author: NORFOLK, Virginia Collection Agency's: Avon Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
1File, Ken from 1file.org Don't Fall For This...Student Loan Forgiveness SCAM!! SCAM SCAM SCAM Huntington Beach California Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: 1File Huntington Beach, California

Apr 25 2017
Justin White Cash Advance USA Harassing phone calls to my place of employment, conned me out of money I thought I owed Nationwide Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Loans: Justin White Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Debbie pass / Debbie thorn person not worth being trusted north palm beach / palm beach treasure coast Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Liars: Debbie pass Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Pools Plus of the Carolinas, Murry Willitts Beware of this company Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Pool Services: Pools Plus of the carolinas Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Apr 24 2017
I love jewelry Lacks good customer service, not what you pay for if you even get the item West Palm Beach Internet Author: New Bern, North Carolina Jewelers: I love jewelry Internet

Apr 24 2017
RPC SERVICES SCAM ??? CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA Author: Delray Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Harlan Wiss Internet

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Moving Mania Liars! Broker! Liars! Broker! Dania Beach Florida
Author: Beverly Hills, California Moving Companies: Moving Mania Dania Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Dezzy’s Second Chance Sandra Dezelan SANDRA IS PADDING THE BOTTOM LINE Delray Beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Nonprofit Organizations: Dezzy’s Second Chance Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Seta Jewelry Palm Beach Jewelry Buyer BEWARE! Dishonest company Boca Raton Internet Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Jewelers: Seta Jewelry Internet

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Long Windows Aggressive sales person Beltsville Maryland Author: Laurel, Maryland Roofing Companies: Long Windows Beltsville, Maryland

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide