Your Search | look image academy

Aug 25 2016
R M Custom Homes | R M Larkin Homes | d**k Larkin Homes d**k Larkin Custom HomesR M Larkin Custom HomesR M Custom Homes If you want a builder to take shortcuts, look no further. Danville Indiana Author: Indpls, Indiana Builders & Contractors: R M Custom Homes | R M Larkin Homes | Dick Larkin Homes Danville, Indiana

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Oh look, a butthurt Scambucks worker! Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |¬†¬†CRAPPY, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNER - GREAT IF YOU WANT THE EURO TRASH LOOK MILANO Internet 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Idaho Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Financial Independence Academy promised a cost of 47;00 dollars, which was hard for me, than sent me member site, when I got there they wanted another 97.00 to give me the info. so I lost 47 and got nothing. Author: Monticello, Arkansas On-Line Business: Financial Independence Academy Internet

Aug 18 2016
Child Protective Services New York Will Not Look At Videos I'm Trying To Share Of Child Abuse New York New York You have GOT to be kidding me!!! Author: new york, New York Government Services: Child Protective Services New York New York

Aug 17 2016
Lincoln Academy Let down , Outradged, Sad, Depressed. Taken Advantaged Of Houston Texas Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Attorneys General: Lincoln Academy Internet

Aug 17 2016
FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC Sara Priest, Sara Cunningham Company and owner are financially irresponsible and doesn't pay bills! SUMNER Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Child Daycare: FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC SUMNER, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Anthony Romee MY OPINION AS A BUSINESS OWNER IS THAT ANTHONY ROMEE IS A NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER Cape Coral Florida
LOOK AT THIS NERD. HE REMINDS ME OF THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKED ON Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Anthony Romee Cape Coral , Florida

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 16 2016
Belfast Sales Academy/DCG Marketing Lying, belittling, rude, discrimination Belfast Belfast Author: Anon, Alabama Communications & Networking: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast,

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Atlantic Shores Realty Contacted Eric with Atlantic or through OK shores Realty to look at a HUD home Port St. Lucie Florida Author: West palm beach , Florida Real Estate Services: Atlantic Shores Realty Internet

Aug 15 2016
continental academy Got ripped off totally by continental academy years later. miami lakes Florida Author: waipahu, Hawaii Education & Learning Centers: continental academy miami lakes, Florida

Aug 13 2016
Federal Filing Services Made website look like state filing site. Dover Nationwide Author: Warrenville, Illinois Legal Services: Federal Filing Services Dover, Delaware

Aug 12 2016
Newport Academy Bullied by staff members! Orange California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Newport Academy Orange, California

Aug 12 2016
Credit Karma Be informed and look at all options Internet Author: san jose, California Credit & Debt Services: Credit Karma Internet

20, Report #1322028

Aug 11 2016
across town rentals America rentals usa posted an ad about an apartment. I called them. I sent them 350 dollars..now no one is answering the phone. look for the website and can't find them Minnesota Internet Author: st.paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: across town rentals Internet

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 08 2016
Member solutions Superior Martial Arts Academy I had a medical family emergency, my grandmother started having heart problems & requires someone to care for her, therefore I no longer have the time or money to attend classes. They consistently call me asking for two more months payment despite the fact that I can no longer attend. Conover NC Author: hickory, North Carolina Alternative Health: Member solutions NC

Aug 08 2016
A closer look Desjardin cheque, Evaluation form Desjardin cheque, Customer report, Western Union Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Cash Services: A closer look Nationwide

24, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

25, Report #1320862

Aug 05 2016
Agent Image The Design People No follow-through, unresponsive customer service, inadequate, scam, confidince game El Segundo California Author: El Dorado, California Websites: Agent Image El Segundo, California