LOOK IMAGE ACADEMY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: look image academy
There may be more specific results for "look image academy"
For more specific results for "look image academy"
Showing 1-25 of 54,477 Found Reports For more specific results for "look image academy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Your solution. Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world I ordered the steam flat iron on July 29th at 4:24am..I NEVER received a confirmation number to my order and when I try to look up anything it says it's unavailable. I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF!! WOW!! WHAT A SCAM REALLY!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN REMOVED OFF EVERY SITE???? Internet Author: Bartlett, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Ellys world Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Charlotte Grill Company Terry Wayne/Carolina Grill Company He takes a deposit from people after offering an unbelivable low price on a job. Often runs specials on the local Craigslist. He makes you sign a contract then either starts your job but doesnt finish, never starts your job or does a small amount of work and never comes back. His contract states that he will keep 25% of deposit if you cancel. He will make it impossible to work with him due to not finding subs, making an appointment and not keeping it, delaying projects do to weather or car break down etc. You will have to take him to court to get the moeny back. Many people who won judgements against him never saw their money--he has declared bankruptcy 2 times and has a lengthy criminal and civil record. This is public information that you should look into. Waxhaw NC Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Grill Company Internet

Aug 15 2017
Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight https://orders.lfb.org/SPY, Lfb.org/SPY_/sealtorch995_0517/LSPYT660, Laissez Faire, lfb.org, Doug Hill, Director, LFB Distribution This company is a fraud. they overbilled me. Should have been $54.95, they Billed me $84.00 and it posted like X4 times. so it tied up my funds for $edk they have no customer service personnell when you call, only a website to look at is what the voicemail recommends. customerservice@lfb.org. Baltimore Maryland Author: Lubbock, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Seal Torch 2000 Flashlight Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 15 2017
Sierra Living Concepts Inc & Raj Nathawat They sold me a $4,000 dollar Dining Table that doesn't look like the photo & is an utter piece of junk Fremont Internet
Author: Northridge, California Furniture Manufactures: Sierra Living Concepts Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Ordered trial of anti-aging cream/eye serum. Charged 80+ dollars for each. Now have to go through back to stop future charges because according to complaints on lin, they will continue to try to charge me. I still look my age :( Internet Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Skin Care: AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Internet

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Lies upon lies and animal neglect Phoenix Arizona
Author: Payson, Arizona Animal Services: The K9 Academy Phoenix AZ Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Rosario IsnerosCustomer Service Customer Service Run around Cancun Internet Thank You For the Information! Author: San Jose, California Travel Agents: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
United Debt Services Received letters that look like debt collections (pink) but not behind on my bills www.uniteddebts Author: Gansevoort, New York Unusual Rip-Off: United Debt Services Internet

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
WritersLife.org David Steel They charged my credit card for the purchase but I never even received a return email acknowledgement nothing and no product and no video ad promised Po box 644 Garner, North Carolina WritersLife.org Internet We care about our clients! Author: Truro , Nova Scotia Tutoring: WritersLife.org Internet

Aug 09 2017
OXFORD ACADEMY OF HAIR RUDE TEACHERS, DISCRIMINATION, YOU WONT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! SEYMOUR Connecticut Author: shelton, Connecticut Trade Schools: OXFORD ACADEMY OF HAIR SEYMOUR, Connecticut

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Justin Parker So a month ago I applied for a grant and I was told I qualified for one up to 4,500 dollars, so I gave the guy on the phone (Justin Parker) my card information and he said I would get an email with a confirmation code  Louisiana You will need to contact your bank and change your bank account and card info Author: Austin, Texas Financial Services: Justin Parker Internet