Your Search | look image academy

Oct 09 2015
Online Trading Academy- Ft. Lauderdale OTS Ft. Lauderdale Shady decitful lies half truths Hollywood Florida Author: Clearwater , Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy- Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Barska Hard cases look good but are imported junk Pomona, California Author: clarence, New York Guns & Ranges: Barska Pomona,, California

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 06 2015
LearningRX REVIEW: LearningRx dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. LearningRx committed to the satisfaction of individuals and families who come seeking help for improvements in learning, reading, thinking, memory & attention.*UPDATE: LearningRx pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. LearningRx is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fee Adjustment Author: Englewood, Colorado Tutoring: Learning RX Centennial, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
Carriers4Less Carlos CatalanaFreight Brokerage HQ Freight Brokerage Academy Scam Houston Houston, TX
Author: Dallas, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carriers4Less Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 04 2015
Belfast Sales Academy AKA A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Deceptive Job title, Wage theft, Unsuitable working conditions, Lying Belfast North Ireland Author: Belfast, Alabama Employment Services: Belfast Sales Academy Belfast, Other

Oct 02 2015
Ulitmate Medical Academy Billing and Coding Diploma Reported to the VA that I did not attend Tampa  Florida Author: Baker, Florida Computer Training & Education: Ulitmate Medical Academy Tampa, Florida

Oct 02 2015
International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL IADT TAMPA over charged, took received the student loan when i was gone before time for it Tampa Florida Author: Athens, Georgia Private Schools: International Academy Of Design & Technology- Tampa FL Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Andy James Guitar Academy Unauthorized payment - Refused to refund my payment after my membership auto renewed. Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Music: Andy James Guitar Academy Internet

Sep 25 2015
Image Centre Distribution E & S Office Supply Major Rip Off Paso Robles California Author: Meriden, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Image Centre Distribution Paso Robles, California

Sep 25 2015
National general insurance National general insurance. Look elsewhere horrible customer service! Salem Nc Nationwide Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: National general insurance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Avis Renal Car I rented a car for 3 days and I declined the insurances online, and I was still charged for them. I called Avis customer service several times and was told a supervisor was going to call me, but I never received a call from the supervisor. All of a sudden after I called again today and made a big issue of it they sent be a decision via email, refusing to look into the claim, and stating that they charges will not be reversed. Nationwide Nationwide Dispute.. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Renal Car Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Jayson Colavalla Jayson Ryman RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Pls look up  (((REDACTED))) on Youtube or WCNC, In Charlotte NC it explains him Charlotte, North Carolina
you r total bs Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Jayson Colavalla Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 23 2015
instant checkmate Criminal, public record search look up anyone took money from my account didnt provide report all wrong trying to charge/take more money from me. i want my money back they stole f**ken dumb f****.u not stealing feom me b**** u stealing from my kids c***.. Internet Author: keaau, Hawaii BBB Better Business Bureau: instant checkmate Internet

Sep 22 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Spamming Alias Wrong On So Many Levels Author: 98151, California Advertising / Deceptive: egumball Internet

Sep 21 2015
Author: Palma de Mallorca, Other Culinary Schools and Classes: MATTHEW KENNEY CUISINE

Sep 17 2015
Attorney Shawn Bond Threatening email. Will garnish my pay, block my bank cards and make sure I never work in the US. again. Even got my ss#, job# and bank card #. If this was legit, I would have gotten a letter in the mail. This email was sent to an email address I haven't used in a few years. I happened to go in there to look for a photo. Jacksonville Florida Author: Bronx, New York Loans: Attorney Shawn Bond Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Just Look Up Music Steve Ventic, Tiffany Ventic, Natalie Kalei Ventic, Caitlin Lawson Fraud Las Vegas Internet
Ripoffkidshopesanddreams Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Just Look Up Music Internet

Sep 15 2015
Lincoln academy online high school Fraud!!!!! Not accredited tried to go to collage with this nope I paid 400$ for no reason Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Cross-Border Scams: Lincoln academy online high school Internet

Sep 13 2015
Fifth Third Bank Fifth Third Crooks Fifth Third Bank deception and illegal practice!!! Chicago Illinois
Phone recording!!! Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: Fifth Third Bank Chicago, Illinois

Sep 11 2015
Little Lambs Learning Academy Bad Safety Procedures Killeen Texas Author: copperas cove, Texas Child Daycare: Little Lambs Learning Academy Killeen, Texas

Sep 10 2015
Appliance mart Michael hatchel He sold me a front load may tag Neptune washer that I never even got to wash a load of clothes in after he said he would guarantee it I text him on a Tuesday and he said he would come fix it or replace it Thursday he never came he quit answer me and ignored me until Monday of the next week my boyfriend called him from another phone he answered and they had words he hung up and finally called back and brought the replacement the next day that was worse than the first one he just dropped it off and left it I had a repairman come look at them today they are neither one worth fixing and he refuses to give me my money back or replace it Martin Tennessee Author: Jackson , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Appliance mart Michael hatchel Martin, Tennessee