LORNA STINAR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lorna stinar
There may be more specific results for "lorna stinar"
For more specific results for "lorna stinar"
Showing 1-25 of 45 Found Reports For more specific results for "lorna stinar"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 11 2017
Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Designer Virgin Hair, LLC I called the owner Lorna to purchase hair, Lora received my money never shipped my hair to me..I paid $350 for 2pc Filipino straight and $120 on a layaway for a 2pc wavy..Lorna didn't answer my calls not my text mgs ...i never received my hair not my money back .....Silver Spring Maryland Author: Yorba Linda, California Miscellaneous Companies: Gold Goddess Imports , LLC Silver Spring , Maryland

Jan 31 2017
Jackie Gaithe, attorney at law : Stinar Zendajas Hansen & Gaithe M. Jacqueline Gaithe Bad legal advice rendered me bankrupt Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Attorneys & Legal Services: Jackie Gaithe, attorney at law : Stinar Zendajas Hansen & Gaithe Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 05 2015
Milky Way Productions, LLC Cynthia WilsonGavin White Scam artist, rip off battered but not broken, cynthia wilson, gavin white, Charleston Nationwide Cynthia Wilson and Milky Way Productions Author: Austell, Georgia Producers: Milky Way Productions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Text121 Chat Text121chat info, Jentext121, lorena Con artists who will never pay you and try to hide behind poorly written contracts Internet Payment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Text121 Chat Internet

Aug 11 2015
goddessweaves This is not VIRGIN HAIR!!! RIPOFF for almost $400! 9.99 Beauty Supply Grade, DOES NOT COLOR, TANGLES, SHEDS,SMELLS Sliver Springs Maryland
GODDESSWEAVES REVIEWS BEST QUALITY, BEST VIRGIN HAIR 8A 9A 10A Author: Georgia Beauty Products: goddessweaves Internet

Jul 02 2015
Goddess Weaves This company put me on a payment program for hair extensions for three months at $75.33 per payment. This was for a very important special ocassion. Upon completion of my payments, the photo of the hair they sent was NOT WHAT I ORDERED as it was straight Hair Extensions Internet
That is not the photo of the hair you ordered and which you sent to me Author: Santa Clarita, California Unusual Rip-Off: Goddess Weaves Internet

8, Report #1192567

Dec 02 2014
Women in Progress Lorna Fitz-Gerald Ripped us off for our hard earned money!!! London, Ont Internet Author: London, Ontario Non-Profit Charities: London Hypnotherapy Centre Internet

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Oct 08 2014
Lorna revord Horrible , unprofessional horse shipper Birmingham area Internet Author: Augauanga , California Animal Feed & Hay Suppliers: Lorna revord Internet

Oct 03 2014
Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Dr. Lorna Thomas, M.D., P.C. scarred me for what seemed to be a simple procedure - her incision for the removal of a dialated pore what 10 x too large which resulted in a scar. Farmington Hills Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Doctors: Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Farmington Hills, Michigan

Aug 07 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other lydie Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

13, Report #1151939

Jun 03 2014
GODDESSWEAVES.com Goddess Weaves Worst expensive weave ever!!! Internet
Stop it! Author: Red Oak, Texas Liars: GODDESSWEAVES.com Internet

Jun 03 2014
Lorna Fitz-Gerald WOMEN IN PROGRESS Don't pay a cent before she delivers the service she promished you... london Ontario
Author: London, Ontario Small Business Services: Lorna Fitz-Gerald london, Ontario

Dec 18 2013
goddessweaves goddessweaves.com goddessweaves.bigcartel.com luxurydivahair@gmail.com lorna brown DO NOT BUY HAIR from goddessweaves. They sell processed cheap quality animal hair Silver Spring Maryland
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TRUTH SEEK IT YOUR SELF!!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Websites: goddessweaves Silver Spring, Maryland

16, Report #1020299

Feb 25 2013
Sport Waffen K9 Breeder: Nate Harves, Trainer: Lorna Thomas CANT GET MONEY BACK :Unethical Breeder claimed my dog to be a TRAINED Working GSD that isnt even house broken or crate trained as promised!!! I payed $3000 and got NO Registation, NO Vet Records, Amboy, Indiana Author: longview, Texas Dog Breeders: Sport Waffen K9 Amboy, Indiana

Nov 20 2012
AHAVA Afghan Hounds Cherie Bruckman Beware of Puppys for Sale, Internet Witness Author: Tucson, Arizona Sales People: AHAVA Afghan Hounds Internet

Nov 10 2012
Elizabeth Kraus, MyUsearch.com This editor is disguisting. She cheated me out of money. Never answered my e-mails and was rude, pasive, incompetent and vindictive. HORRIBLE PERSON - HORRIBLE COMPANY Boulder Colorado Elizabeth Kraus is a very honest person! Author: Denver, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Elizabeth Kraus Boulder, Colorado

Nov 08 2012
TEXT121 CHAT Lorna Williamson TEXT121 CHAT ARE A CON AND DO NOT PAY YOU+TREAT YOU BADLY, Internet
Bad reviews speak for themselves Author: UK, Other Employment Services: TEXT121 CHAT Internet

Sep 20 2012
Lorna Stinar Buyer Beware! Sold horse she knew had ear problems and refused to refund any money Staples Minnesota Happy! Author: Crooks, South Dakota Horse Breeders / trainers: Lorna Stinar Staples, Minnesota

May 04 2012
Bryan Talbot Talbie the Take BRYAN TALBOT/BULGARIA/RENTAL FRAUD/SCAM/WALNUT HOUSE/VILLA LORNA Internet Author: , Internet Rental Supplies: Bryan Talbot Internet

Mar 20 2012
CAITLIN GIROUX (AKA) Ashley Jefferson, Lorna Nell Gould and Michael Davies. Secret Shopper....False Advertisng FairFax, Virginia
Come on, Dare2speak. You can figure this out. Author: lisle, Illinois Internet Fraud: CAITLIN GIROUX FairFax, Virginia

Feb 20 2012
Stacey Longmate Goodrich kingstongirlie kingstongirlnews kingstongirl Purveyor Of Personal Insults and Manipulation Kingston, Washington
At it again. Author: Silverdale, Washington Abusive Parents: Stacey Longmate Goodrich Kingston, Washington

Jan 29 2012
Lorna Lourenco Diamonds Are Cheaper Ranch, Star Tails Lorna purchased a horse on a payment plan and has never paid one dollar in an entire year, defaulted on a Small Claims judgment, and then abandoned the horse at a boarding facility. Phelan, California you are a complete liar jenny Author: Huntington Beach, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lorna Lourenco Phelan, California

Nov 08 2011
warranty acceptance corporation scam mobile, Alabama What Lorna Did Not Tell You Author: Miami, Florida Warranty Companies: warranty acceptance corporation mobile, Alabama