Your Search | lorna stinar
Approximately 22 Reports Found
1, Report #1192567

Dec 02 2014
Women in Progress Lorna Fitz-Gerald Ripped us off for our hard earned money!!! London, Ont Internet Author: London, Ontario Non-Profit Charities: London Hypnotherapy Centre Internet

Nov 18 2014
Ternium Josef Hosek, Riegerová 34Cheb, Karlovarský 35002 ČR I invested $38.00 and earned monies. Josef Hosek has said that he has sent me 2 payments which has not been received in my PayPal account. I have written to him several emails saying that no money was received. I also contacted PayPal and the Transaction # for these payments are not valid as per PayPal. I would just like my initial amount of $38.00 to be returned to my PayPal account and I do not want any of the earning as I know this will not come as they have replied to any of my emails after I informed them that no money has been received. I have a large amount earned in my Account with them which they can keep as I know this will not come to me . So please if I can just get my initial deposit of $38.00 I will happy to close my account with them. I think a lot of people will be scammed by this website and they should be made aware to close their site and not scam people as we all want to earn if it is legit. Thank you in advance for you help in this matter. Sincerely, Lorna Vaz Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Ternium Internet

Oct 08 2014
Lorna revord Horrible , unprofessional horse shipper Birmingham area Internet Author: Augauanga , California Animal Feed & Hay Suppliers: Lorna revord Internet

Oct 03 2014
Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Dr. Lorna Thomas, M.D., P.C. scarred me for what seemed to be a simple procedure - her incision for the removal of a dialated pore what 10 x too large which resulted in a scar. Farmington Hills Michigan Author: saginaw, Michigan Doctors: Dr. Lorna Thomas, Dermatologist Farmington Hills, Michigan

Jun 03 2014
Lorna Fitz-Gerald WOMEN IN PROGRESS Don't pay a cent before she delivers the service she promished you... london Ontario
Author: London, Ontario Small Business Services: Lorna Fitz-Gerald london, Ontario

Dec 18 2013
goddessweaves lorna brown DO NOT BUY HAIR from goddessweaves. They sell processed cheap quality animal hair Silver Spring Maryland
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW TRUTH SEEK IT YOUR SELF!!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Websites: goddessweaves Silver Spring, Maryland
7, Report #1020299

Feb 25 2013
Sport Waffen K9 Breeder: Nate Harves, Trainer: Lorna Thomas CANT GET MONEY BACK :Unethical Breeder claimed my dog to be a TRAINED Working GSD that isnt even house broken or crate trained as promised!!! I payed $3000 and got NO Registation, NO Vet Records, Amboy, Indiana Author: longview, Texas Dog Breeders: Sport Waffen K9 Amboy, Indiana

Nov 08 2012
Bad reviews speak for themselves Author: UK, Other Employment Services: TEXT121 CHAT Internet

Sep 20 2012
Lorna Stinar Buyer Beware! Sold horse she knew had ear problems and refused to refund any money Staples Minnesota Happy! Author: Crooks, South Dakota Horse Breeders / trainers: Lorna Stinar Staples, Minnesota

May 04 2012
Bryan Talbot Talbie the Take BRYAN TALBOT/BULGARIA/RENTAL FRAUD/SCAM/WALNUT HOUSE/VILLA LORNA Internet Author: , Internet Rental Supplies: Bryan Talbot Internet

Mar 20 2012
CAITLIN GIROUX (AKA) Ashley Jefferson, Lorna Nell Gould and Michael Davies. Secret Shopper....False Advertisng FairFax, Virginia
Come on, Dare2speak. You can figure this out. Author: lisle, Illinois Internet Fraud: CAITLIN GIROUX FairFax, Virginia

Jan 29 2012
Lorna Lourenco Diamonds Are Cheaper Ranch, Star Tails Lorna purchased a horse on a payment plan and has never paid one dollar in an entire year, defaulted on a Small Claims judgment, and then abandoned the horse at a boarding facility. Phelan, California you are a complete liar jenny Author: Huntington Beach, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lorna Lourenco Phelan, California

Nov 08 2011
warranty acceptance corporation scam mobile, Alabama What Lorna Did Not Tell You Author: Miami, Florida Warranty Companies: warranty acceptance corporation mobile, Alabama

Apr 30 2011
Lorna Poulos Permanant Makeup Artist scarred customer Midland, Michigan Concerning the Matter of Lasting Lines/Lorna Poulos Author: saginaw, Michigan Beauty Salons: Lorna Poulos Midland, Michigan

Apr 20 2010
Lorna Crosse Lorna Cross,Lorna Crosse International Rev,Dr Lorna Crosse Is the Scammer that protent to be rich and have money Overseas Torrance, California Author: REDONDO bEACH, California Liars: Lorna Crosse Torrance, California

Mar 03 2010
Text121Chat LLC Do not sign their BS contract or risk getting screwed out of money! Don't work for free! Internet
Professional lorna lol Author: , Text121Chat LLC Internet

Nov 11 2009
Davie Lorna, Esq. Mclain Peter, Padercom Ltd. - UK Bogus offer of investment; declaring no upfront fees. But then we were told we'd have to pay an atty who is not with the company they claim to be part of. Lancashire, Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Producers: Davie Lorna, Esq. Internet

Jan 04 2009
Lorna Presswood Equal Axiom Interiors Lorna Presswood is a con-artist, a thief and a liar Round Rock, Austin Texas Report is NOT FALSE Author: Austin, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Lorna Presswood Round Rock, Austin, Texas

Mar 15 2006
West Asset Management - West Corporation Rude & Ignorant supervisors! Treated me like an idiot! ripoff Sherman Texas Answers to M-Winston... Author: Holiday, Florida Financial Services: West Asset Management Sherman, Texas

May 16 2005
Sureway Beneficial Company Aka Lorna Smith ripoff Champlain New York Author: port huron, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Sureway Benificial Company Aka Lorna Smith Champlain, New York

Jan 24 2005
Equal Axiom, Lorna Pressword ripoff Austin, Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Equal Axiom Round Rock, Texas

Aug 17 2002
Lorna Rhye deceptive wife Madisonville Kentucky Author: Dawson Springs, Ky Ex-Wives: Lorna Rhye Madisonville, Kentucky