Your Search | lose weight systems

Dec 24 2016
essential Nutra amazing garci.com scam fraud !!! This was an advertisement on Facebook. Received Garcina weight loss products in the mail. Said you had a 30 day money back guarantee you only had to pay shipping and handling $5.99. After 2 weeks was charged 92.99 . Product did not work as they had claimed and was going to return for credit and/or cancel. When I placed order online said nothing about a 14 day trial before you placed order. Went back to their website just to make sure, said you had a 30 day money back guarantee. There is nothing on there about that. I called them and they said there are no refunds, as it was past the 14 day trial. escondito California this is not a rebuttal...i am adding to my report Author: Tracy, California Weightloss Programs: essential Nutra escondito, California

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
MOCA Payment Systems Craig Hazlett, NLS Leasing ULC Victoria, British Columbia, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE Quebec, Quebec They are harrassing me as well Author: Victoria, British Columbia Animal Services: MOCA Payment Systems Quebec, Quebec

Dec 21 2016
BSI FINANCIAL SERVICES Christopher Bradbury Loss Mitigation Level II I believe BSI, and/or Christopher Bradley, are guilty of Unlawful Foreclosure, and violations of Lending Laws, causing me to lose my home, and becoming homeless. Bethesda Maryland Author: Denair, California Financial Services: BSI FINANCIAL SERVICES Bethesda, Maryland

Dec 21 2016
guardian Alarm Systems and Services Trying to Collect money for a Contract signed without explained $931.00 1189 Hypoluxo Road Lantana, Florida
Author: miramar, Florida Security Services: guardian Alarm Systems and Services Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
First Data Clover Credit Systems credit card system fraud FL Filed with FL Attorney General Author: Mundelein, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: First Data Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dustin Payne RP Auto Do Not Use RP Auto. Major Rip Off Artist Fredericksburg VIRGINIA Author: Stafford , Virginia Auto Mechanics: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Leasing Equiptment New York New York Author: Arkansas Electronic Manufacturers: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New York, New York

Dec 19 2016
My Stock Trading Biz REVIEW:MyStockTradingBiz turn-key solution profitably trading financial markets, automated trading systems. MyStockTradingBiz focus since inception bringing hedge fund quality, fully automated trading systems to retail traders to larger size enterprise customers. No guarantees when investing in stocks, MyStockTradingBiz's three algorithms consistently generated positive returns since being offered to general public. My Stock Trading Biz’s commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched, particularly in an industry filled with scammers who over promise and under deliver. MyStockTradingBiz commitment to customer satisfaction with independently verified results, My Stock Trading Biz receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: MyStockTradingBiz TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyStockTradingBiz provides automated turn-key solutions for profitable trading E-Mini NQ Futures. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, personally meets customers in person unless customer opts out of personal meeting. Three algorithms traded automatically using Tradestation platform, O1 Overnight Gap System, B1 Breakout System, & T1 Burst System Meridian, Idaho

Dec 15 2016
the empire I order a pair panty that help with weight control they charge me but I haven't receive my package they promise me Empire lied standing behind there word do not trust Empire Author: MESQUITE, Texas Weightloss Programs: the empire

Dec 14 2016
Grounds to Gable Home Inspection Services, Inc. Michael Lehman Fraudulent Home Inspector Should Lose His License Billings Montana
Author: Broomfield, Colorado Inspections & Hazards: Grounds to Gable Home Inspection Services, Inc. Laurel, Montana

Dec 13 2016
Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics and Matthew Lamz have proven to be dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality commercial roofing. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Planned Smear Campaign Author: austin, Texas Roofing Companies: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics is an Austin based commercial roofing company that specializes in efficiency. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics can replace any kind of flat roof and have a competitive edge with metal roofs. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics have won awards for selling and installing out flat roof systems and scoring perfectly in post installation inspections. Austin, Texas

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
U.S. Imaging Systems Deceptive marking and business practices Encino California Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Office Suppliers & Stationers: U.S. Imaging Systems Encino, California

Dec 11 2016
id life when i purchased there products for a 150 something dollars i recived a protein shake,Hydrate;and sleep strips...I was under the impression that i would get weight loss supplements too!!!!But when i recived the box the weight loss supplements was not in the box!!!!So when i called the company and ask where was my supplements.......They told me for some reason they did not packed the supplements in the box....Since the supplements did not come in the box!!!They would have too charge me and extra 250.00 dollars for the weight loss supplements!!!! Frisco Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: id life Frisco, Texas

Dec 03 2016
CMI Abastos CMI, Luis Fain, Kim Advent Beware: Bait and Switch or Lose $300,000 Buenos Aires Argentina Author: Cape Coral, Florida Mental Health: CMI Abastos Buenos Aires,

Nov 30 2016
BeeZid stole my money that i can't afford to lose canada Nationwide Author: dayville, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: BeeZid Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Spark Post Message Systems, Inc. rude, disrespectful, poor customer service, unhelpful, extremely slow, ignored me, didn't care, Internet Author: Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Spark Post Internet

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

Nov 25 2016
APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS we never signed contract with this company. they steal and charge us every month. This company is a scammer!!! Calabasas CA Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: APPLIED MERCHANT SYSTEMS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Energy Solutions of America Reflective Insulation is a scam, do not send money Ankeny Iowa Author: covington, Louisiana Home Improvements: CAT ENERGY SYSTEMS Dennis Wieben and Nick Alan in Ankeny Iowa Ankeny, Iowa

Nov 24 2016
deal empire they rip me off wont return my money Los Angeles, CA Internet Author: houston, Texas Weight Control: deal empire Internet

Nov 21 2016
Mobe- 21 step business systems Matt Lloyd, Jaimie Staire Complete and utter waste of time and money!! United Kingdom & Montreal, Canada Nationwide Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Mobe- 21 step business systems Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
yellow pages YP LLCAttn: DMCA Complaints611 N. Brand Blvd. Floor 5Glendale, California 9120 Illegal Automated Renewals, overseas call centers that can do nothing, They send you an involuntary renewal notice disguised as junk mail. It probably says renew your yellow page ad now! When you trash it, you lose, as they have contrived a system -illegal- to have the letter tell you it will auto renew if you dont contact them. They do everything to delay you from cancelling and use the 'printing' of the YP as a means to prove they have provided the service. These people are open to a class action suit, so obiviously illegal. ATT says they cannot remove their biling on the ATT statment because it's not their company ,right, the usuall Catch 22. So ridiculously transparten!!! glendale Nationwide Author: monterey, California Internet Service Providers: yellow pages Nationwide