LOT FLIPPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lot flipper
There may be more specific results for "lot flipper"
For more specific results for "lot flipper"
Showing 1-25 of 2,743 Found Reports For more specific results for "lot flipper"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 18 2017
Three Woks Down Restaurant Parking Lot Scam, parasites on UT community Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Restaurants: Three Woks Down Restaurant Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
Maximum Auto Manassas Virginia  It's obvious that you are an employee or in someway affiliated with Maximum Auto Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Dealers: Maximum Auto Virginia

May 15 2017
bronson laboratories sent another shipment when the first lot was crap anyway. Lindon Utah Author: Kewdale, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bronson laboratories Lindon, Utah

May 14 2017
JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Jerry Simmons (JDJC Homes LLC) Is A Loser, Con-Artist, Ripoff, Botched House Flipper ***Buyer Beware*** Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JDJC Homes LLC Jerry Simmons Fort Worth, Texas Fort Worth, Texas

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 06 2017
cheapoair.com customer service is very rude and there is a lot of hidden fees. cheapoair stay away from this crooks. Nationwide Author: newark, Delaware Air Travel: cheapoair.com Nationwide

May 04 2017
Officer McDonald Serial# 302 At a parking lot for The Rivers End cafe in Seal Beach where my sister and I meet for lunch every month you have to pay at their little machine and display your receipt on your dashboard.Seal Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Criminal Justice System: Officer McDonald Seal Beach, California

May 04 2017
MEC Global Scammed in Illinois for a lot of money. Everything is a lie. Glendale Arizona Author: Jacksonville, Illinois Work at Home Business: MEC Global Glendale, Arizona

May 03 2017
Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS her office seems to move around quite a lot. the following address is of a recent satellite office in Deming, nm. where i attended. Incompetance. Sub-par dental service. Deming New Mexico - Main Office in Las Cruses. New Mexico Confused Author: Silver City, New Mexico Dental Services: Dr. Debbie Ashida, DDS deming, New Mexico

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida

Apr 29 2017
The real credit guy/credit guru Car flipper/hdm/Wells Fargo fraud Scammer /don't send your money/it's all a big lie/fraud Colorado Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: The real credit guy/credit guru Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 20 2017
SECRET GARDEN POMERANIANS ANIA SCHELDE DOG FLIPPER, PUPPY MILL, COLLECTOR, LIAR COOK, Minnesota secretgardenpomeranians@hotmail.com Author: Al, Alabama Animal Services: SECRET GARDEN POMERANIANS COOK,, Minnesota

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
American InterContinental University AIU ONLINE SCHOOL I am a disabled veteran that applied this school but really didn't do a lot of research like I should have because AIU has very low ratings with FASFA and many online organizations, in general very poor.  Chicago ILLINOIS Author: Chicago, Illinois Colleges and Universities: American InterContinental University Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Tara Michelle Sanders Jacob ThompsonThompson's Feed LotDouble S KillpenThompson's Horse Lot & CompanyJacob Thompson Almost starved the horse to death that we bought and paid for and left her to get injured! Pitkin Louisiana
WOW just WOW Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Animal Abuse: Tara Michelle Sanders Pitkin, Louisiana

Apr 04 2017
Dermelure Was suppose to Pay for the shipping of 4.95 and was billed for 94.96, 94.92 for free trial samples...they added a lot more on to the price. When I contacted them they have no record of me ordering it. They are stealing our money, so is there anyone who can shut them down? ? Texas Author: Cortez, Colorado Skin Care: Dermelure

Apr 03 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 31 2017
magic jack & m j billing there were a lot of people rip off last year and me. also a man name rhett pair called and said that he was going to help at this his phone number is 1-888-588-4078 or 1-877-910-4311 try calling one number never herd of him and other no answer. magicjack. com and m.j. billing unknown Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sales People: magic jack & m j billing Internet

Mar 30 2017
American general home warranty They took my money for a one year combo plan. Firstly, it took them a lot g time to take the money out of my account which changed my start date. Nationwide Author: Lucerne, California Warranty Companies: American general home warranty Nationwide