LOT FLIPPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lot flipper
There may be more reports for "lot flipper"
For more results perform a general search for "lot flipper"
Showing 1-25 of 2,719 Found Reports For more specific results for "lot flipper"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Atlanta quality singled This business is a total scam. I saw an ad for this on Face BoI paid a lot of money (non refundable of course) for a non-existent dating service. I am truly sad and disappointed and feel victimized by this company. Buyer beware! There is a hard sell and a rosy picture painted in order to scam you of your money. Run away as quickly as possible! Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Dating Services: Atlanta quality singled Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 25 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Parisian glow beauty products This product is marketed fraudulently like a lot of internet ads, every consumer should be very vigilant on every screen that it sends you, I sure got burnt with this one both physically and financially. Internet
Author: Beaumont, California Skin Care: Parisian glow beauty products Internet

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 09 2017
Janus options, 80-83 long lane london, UK, EC1A9ET After sending lot many emails and calls to janus options . i have not get any response and reply from the company. london united kingdom Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Police: Lawyers: Janus options london, New York

Mar 09 2017
Panache & Myers Putting a lot of interest on an account from 2006. Nationwide Author: Union, Missouri Clothing Stores: Panache ^ Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Extreme Auto Deals , LLC Eddie Robinson Ripped off innocent people on multiple vehicles. Sold cars that couldn't s pass inspection. Drunk employees on the car lot. Ignored my pleas for help after my car broke down days after purchase. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Auto Dealers: Extreme Auto Deals , LLC San Antonio , Texas

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Feb 28 2017
Colorado Real Estate School Jon Farnlof Owner screams and yells a lot, curses at students when they find flaws in their software. Owner has massive anger management problems. Owner offered a refund and never followed through. Denver COLORADO He finally gave me my money back Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Colorado Real Estate School Denver,

Feb 25 2017
Anthony Pug Home Anthony Min,Jamie Marden Don't buy pugs you will be asked to send a lot more for insurance scam Irving Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Pug Home Internet

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 18 2017
promoburn.com Spam-a-lot Internet Author: Saugus, California Questionable Activities: promoburn.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - EFH has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional results even in the most difficult markets and they have been proven over time. The key to their success has a lot to do with the extensive utilization of their elite group of professionals around the world that they work with. - feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Equities First Holdings. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED Business Review: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 08 2017
Auto Team Lemon Lot North Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Team North Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 07 2017
New kingstowns auto llc ( harry) I purchased my vehicle about a year ago an was driven off lot with no inspection. About 3 months later my engine blew was told to pay to have another put in . Mechanicsburg pa Pennsylvania Author: Mount Holly springs, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: New kingstowns auto llc Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2017
New Life Vegetation Cell Food New Life Natural Vegetation Cell Food Company Limited Jamal Moncur Be careful when ordering these products because there are lot of hidden fees!!!!! Bahamas Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: New Life Vegetation Cell Food Internet

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 26 2017
Thompson's Horse Lot Jacob Thompson, Gary, Tara Michelle Sanders, Double S kill pen, Jacob Thompson Cattle LLC Fraudulent Horse Sales Pitkin Louisiana
Author: Colborne , Alabama Animal Shelters: Thompson's Horse Lot Pitkin, Louisiana

Jan 19 2017
Old School Cars Please Beware of this Car Lot! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Beebe, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Old School Cars Sherwood, Arkansas

Jan 13 2017
Karz used car lot Cheating, disgusting thieves. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Karz used car lot Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2017
adiectio dobermans Kelly Elizabeth Wise Mason Dog Flipper, Scammer, Thief Statesville North Carolina Author: Statesville , North Carolina Better Business Bureau: adiectio dobermans