Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: lot flipper
There may be more reports for "lot flipper"
For more results perform a general search for "lot flipper"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 18 2017
promoburn.com Spam-a-lot Internet Author: Saugus, California Questionable Activities: promoburn.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
realtystore.com I can see a lot of people has been charge for no reason with this company. I signed up for a free trial and immediately canceled; however I've been charged over $100 in a month.I call and nobody answers, I email and nobody addresses my issue. Don't go t realty store California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: realtystore.com California

Feb 13 2017
Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - EFH has developed strategies and techniques that produce exceptional results even in the most difficult markets and they have been proven over time. The key to their success has a lot to do with the extensive utilization of their elite group of professionals around the world that they work with. - feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Equities First Holdings. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Equities First Holdings, LLC TRUSTED Business Review: Equities First Holdings LLC commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Equities First Holdings employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 08 2017
Auto Team Lemon Lot North Fort Myers Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Team North Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 07 2017
New kingstowns auto llc ( harry) I purchased my vehicle about a year ago an was driven off lot with no inspection. About 3 months later my engine blew was told to pay to have another put in . Mechanicsburg pa Pennsylvania Author: Mount Holly springs, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: New kingstowns auto llc Mechanicsburg , Pennsylvania

Feb 04 2017
New Life Vegetation Cell Food New Life Natural Vegetation Cell Food Company Limited Jamal Moncur Be careful when ordering these products because there are lot of hidden fees!!!!! Bahamas Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: New Life Vegetation Cell Food Internet

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 26 2017
Thompson's Horse Lot Jacob Thompson, Gary, Tara Michelle Sanders, Double S kill pen, Jacob Thompson Cattle LLC Fraudulent Horse Sales Pitkin Louisiana
Author: Colborne , Alabama Animal Shelters: Thompson's Horse Lot Pitkin, Louisiana

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Old School Cars Please Beware of this Car Lot! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Beebe, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Old School Cars Sherwood, Arkansas

Jan 13 2017
Karz used car lot Cheating, disgusting thieves. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Karz used car lot Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2017
adiectio dobermans Kelly Elizabeth Wise Mason Dog Flipper, Scammer, Thief Statesville North Carolina Author: Statesville , North Carolina Better Business Bureau: adiectio dobermans

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
Haley's piggy village Haley coniglio Bad breeder lazy animals die a lot pigs live in small areas go days with out water no shelters Rancho Cucamonga California
My apology Author: Redlands , California Animal Abuse: Haley's piggy village Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 07 2017
Spartan Moving Systems Did not show up, damaged goods, charged a lot more Miami Florida Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cross-Border Scams: Spartan Moving Systems florida

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Jan 04 2017
Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Zoe Elena Albin, Albin Gaast, eBay seller: eldomingodef Bait and switch eBay seller with a LOT of my money right now Linares, Spain Internet
Author: USA , Oregon Cameras & Video: Albin Gaast (Tienda Zambrano66) Internet

Jan 03 2017
Gentle Dental Arrowhead Grossly Incompetent Dental Office underestimates costs and bills a lot more later. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dental Services: Gentle Dental Arrowhead Glendale, Arizona

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 29 2016
99 Santa They have a lot of nerve ! 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY, 14224 Internet, NY, China Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: 99 Santa Internet