LOT FLIPPER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lot flipper
There may be more specific results for "lot flipper"
For more specific results for "lot flipper"
Showing 1-25 of 2,773 Found Reports For more specific results for "lot flipper"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Grand Southern Auctions, Sean R Bergstrom,, Paypal:Bergstromsean@yaqhoo.com I won Lot#157,1927S Peace SilverDolar,Nice High Grade Details Scarce Date.I valued this coin at Ms66 toMS68 My cost was $113.85, paid on April 23rd 2016. I did not recieve this coin and started calling on7/27/16, and was told my coin was sent to someone elseand that person kept my coin. I told them I won , paid all of thier cost and wanted this coin to finish my collection. I knew I had a very good win on the coin and that was why I was after this cion. I was told they could only send my money back,my responce was I WANT MY WON COIN. I called meny more times and did not get any responce. Has anyone had problems with this Auction House?? Douglasville Georgia Author: Pagosa Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Grand Southern Auctions Douglasville, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 19 2017

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Psychic empire claudia GIlda Ephrem Well i was on line searching for a psychic reading an i seen claudia web site i contacted her an she did a reading over the phone she told me things i was going through. well i didnt want to believe what she said but she knew a lot about what i was going through, i contacted her 3 weeks later to get started on removing this spell that was put on me. i sent gilda ephrem 300 through walmart to walmart. i contacted her with the receipt so she could get started on my work. well after i sent hsr money she called 2days later to see if i felt different. i said no she told me to call her in a week i did an she havnt answered the phone.Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Psychic empire claudia Internet

Jul 10 2017
TODD ELLIOT ENTERTAINMENT AND WEDDING PLANNER Deceit. Lied. Promoted an event that was a lie..We reported to police.Event had 200 people very little food and drinks yet he took a lot of money for nothing Culver City Calif Culver City California Author: Denver, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: TID

Jul 10 2017
Ocean Shores Residential Mowing Tony Smith, Owner Lawn Service, Lot Maintenance Ocean Shores Washington
Author: Up North, Minnesota Landscape Companies: Ocean Shores Residential Mowing Ocean Shores, Washington

Jul 08 2017
Costal finial Crystal Calling saying have pay day loan I claimed bankruptcy and I am again they are a scam the buy old debt and try come after u don't pick up block them Out a lot places Nationwide PLEASE... Author: Wamego, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Costal finial Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Tasting Room Lot 18 Wine club scam new york Internet Author: Westlake Village, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Tasting Room Internet

Jul 04 2017
Latteno Food Corp Own a lot a shares in the company, since 5/11/15, only to see that the stock is absolutely worthless now with a 99.9% lose . The former CEO John A Pinheiro claimed assets vanished and were removed from balance sheets, and then resigned because he had personal and health problems. I most always wonder why my brokerage allowed me, as a client, to have purchased what apparently was a company running a scam. California California Author: New, New York Financial Services: Latteno Food Corp California , California

12, Report #1382047

Jun 29 2017
Sams auto upper james Sam el-tawi DO NOT BUY FROM SAMS AUTO ON UPPER JAMES!! sold me car, i drove off the lot and the car had no manual, car transfer notice or anything with it. Hamilton Ontario Author: Hamilton, Alabama Auto Dealers: Sams auto upper james Hamilton, Ontario

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 24 2017
The Barking Lot Refused to pay final wages! El Cajon California
Author: Lakeside, California Employers: The Barking Lot El Cajon, California

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
REV Motorsports REV, REV Motors, REV Motorsports Unethical Used Car Lot Portland Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Dealers: REV Motorsports Portland, Oregon

Jun 21 2017
affordable financials cpnandcreditrepair.com total scam and ripoff, with slick advertising and web site. i ordered the credit sweep from her for $175.00 haven't herd a peep out of her since shey got my $175.00. And i was prepaired to spend a lot more. I was in constant contact with her up untill she received the money. florida Author: Minneapolis, Alabama Customer: affordable financials Internet

Jun 20 2017
lightening lemon I bought some product and it's been almost a month now and I still haven't received it. I call there customer service center and it said press 1 to speak to a professional insurance agent. I sent a lot of emails to them but never got a response Sunfish dr Internet Author: Brooklyn park, Minnesota Computer Fraud: lightening lemon Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lid Flipper, Lid Flippers I worked for this company for 6 months and frankly was ripped of about $40,000 in commissions.  Lewisville Texas Author: Euless, Texas Roofing Companies: Lid Flippers Roofing LLC Lewisville, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Snap on crdit Snap on the g**** h*** of being f***** Internet It would hurt your credit a lot Author: Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Snap on crdit Internet

Jun 07 2017
bestparking.com Need parking in Downtown NYC, but given a parking lot in Midtown 80th street Internet Author: new york city, New York Travel Agencies: best parking Internet

Jun 04 2017
Attractive Partners Paid a lot of money for tour service which led to no service Warwickshire Nationwide Author: Swansea, Other Dating Services: Attractive Partners Nationwide

Jun 02 2017
International Automobile Association Inc AKA CHEN CAI I applied online, paid and never received my document. I called and send emails, Chen Cai, A lot of time but he never answered to me. Please do not use this company or you will loose your money. It is a SCAM. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Motor Vehicle: International Automobile Association Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jun 02 2017
diet supplements- pm I responded a few months back to an ad for CBD oil. It took me over 3 weeks, and a lot of torture on the phone with several of their employees, to finally get it in the mail.provo, utah Utah Author: Fern Park, Florida Medical Supplies: diet supplements- pm provo, Utah

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina