arbitrary

Your Search | lot flipper

Sep 27 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 15 2014
Omnisuregroup I paid 3625 for this warranty & after 36,000 mile it wouldn't cover the starter that went out on my bmw that's a lot of money 2 pay out & can't use it stay away from this company they are a ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Smiths grove, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Omnisuregroup Chicago, Illinois

Sep 06 2014
James A Fuller + Steve Gansler + Jayne Gansler Developers of a lot within my property; failed to keep contractual obligations; owe ~$50K Needham Massachusetts Author: needham, Massachusetts Liars: James A Fuller Needham, Massachusetts

Sep 05 2014
Insight Global Stay away from this company. ! lot of hot air and wasted time and then nothing Los Angeles, Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Consulting: Insight Global Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
Freedom Life Insurance This is NOT Health Insurance! You will be out of a lot of money dealing with this company!! Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Norwegian cruise line Dear Mr. Kevin Sheehan CEO of Norwegian Cruise LinesName is Bruce Woods my wife and I went on one of your cruises May 17 –May 24 on the Getaway that I have heard a lot about NCL.This cruise was a bad experience for us and others alike, as we have been ripped us off Miami Florida Author: Santa Maria, California Cruise Ships: Norwegian cruise line Miami, Florida

Aug 20 2014
United Tow and McDonald's Manager Parking Scam McDonald's Parking Lot Near Dallas Zoo Dallas Texas Author: Providence Village, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: United Tow and McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Insta Credit Auto Mart A RIP OFF CAR LOT collinsville Illinois Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Insta Credit Auto Mart collinsville, Illinois

Aug 15 2014
Natalie Williams Keysha BrittishNatalie Smith Natalie borrowed a lot of money from us and took off without paying us back. She also left her job without any notice. Bridgeport Connecticut Author: Scarsdale, New York Cleaning Services: Natalie Williams Bridgeport , Connecticut

Aug 15 2014
Vision Angeles Robert Simpson Blows a lot of hot air and smoke...And wast your time by promising things that will not happen! Hollywood Internet Author: New York, New York Producers: Vision Angeles Internet

Aug 13 2014
Douglas Burke This is a liar, who wish to ruined others reputaions and steal money..Please Do not fall into his web site (www.askmeaboutfree4g.com ) You will Only receive a loss, I am sure, lot of people will start to complain about this Shit very soon... Largo Florida Author: KOTKA, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: www.askmeaboutfree4g.com Largo, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Ratcet Info Tech logmein123 I thought I was calling HP for issues with my printer the woman on the other end told me she would help me et it corrected. She then told me to go to a website logmein123 and enter a code which she gave me. She then had access to my computer and told me there was a lot of unwanted stuff on my computer and even if I was to buy a new printer it wouldn't work unless I have this fixed. She started @ $99.99 and I told her I couldn't pay that and then she sid she would do it for 59.99 I was scared and then she had me enter my credit card info and then she said they would fix the computer then fix the printer. After about an hour with ten on my computer which they told me I would be speaking to someone throughout the session they hung up on me. I wrote to them on the computer and said if you don't cll me now I will call the BBB They then called me back and then asked again for the error code on my printer and told me that it couldn't be fixed and that I should buy a new printer What a scam!!! Now Im afraid they have my personal info Internet Author: patchogue, New York Internet Fraud: Ratcet Info Tech Internet

Aug 08 2014
Tremont Towing Scam ,Tremont Towing Fraud, Tremont Towing Ripoff ,Towing with out reason Scam Parking lot in Miami Beach  Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Tremont Towing Scam Tremont Towing Fraud miami beach, Select State/Province

Aug 06 2014
American Budget Inn and Suites MODESTO CALIFORNIA BEWARE, guests selling drugs and hookers in the parking lot MODESTO California Author: Crestline, California Lodging: American Budget Inn and Suites MODESTO, Select State/Province

Aug 05 2014
FBI JAMES B COMEY said that they had a lot of money waiting for me but they said that i had to release 250.00 to them unknown Internet Author: vernon, New Jersey City Governments: FBI Internet

Aug 04 2014
A-1 Chrome Juan Terminio i ordered two sets of bumpers from juan and he took my cores for both said the other bumpers were on there way that was back in the beginning of june 2014 at the fremont NE swapmeet. will not answer any of the three numbers given and will not return calls there are a lot of reports of this guy doing this with all the info im sure he will be found but help to do this is always welcome. Rowland Hights California Author: fremont, Nebraska Auto Parts: A-1 Chrome Rowland Hights, California

Aug 02 2014
ad nuke beware internet, Internet
Author: na, Nationwide Internet Services: ad nuke Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Rising Phoenix Trisha Porter, Tricia Porter, Latrisha Porter and NOW Trisha Prater Dog Flipper, Bait and Switch, Placing Dangerous Dogs with lies Yakima Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Animal Shelters: Rising Phoenix Internet

Jul 29 2014
Supervalu Inc Save-A-Lot Abandoned Save-A-Lot shopping carts left all over my town Lackawanna New York
Author: Lackawanna, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Supervalu Inc Lackawanna, New York

Jul 29 2014
home choice all they product is breaking and i paid a lot of money for saint paul Minnesota Author: saint paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: home choice saint paul, Minnesota

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
American Standard Property Doug, managing supervor didnt recieve refund as as told with no questions asked a lot a American Standard jargon California Author: Bedford, Ohio Real Estate Services: American Standard Property California

Jul 23 2014
Teco electric company My electric meter is been altering since at least 4 and a half years ago by some people who use a program in their cell phone .teco only change the meter and made a audition and did not found anithing that a house of two bedroom and one bath of 800 square feet can use under non circumstances 1,200 kilowatts for month. I'am a victim where members of a crime organization are involved with member of teco electric company ,here in tampa,but they don't want to investigated cause they are part of the problem. I live in this house since december the 31 2014 with a child of 14 years old ,To confirm my suspech I turn off all the electric switch except for one of the switch and when I come back the increment of the kilowatts is at least 12 kilowatts in two hours for example.I know a lot of the people who are involved right now with that organization( and is billion of money involved because teco is paying to another company to protect the interest of the company, but not of the consummers) tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cult Organizations: Teco electric company tampa, Florida

Jul 22 2014
DSN- direct shopping network Art. Art's son,,, They had weeks and months of sales on TV. I ordered after 4+ months I started calling 2-4 years later I'm out a lot of expensive jewels and jewelry! Glendale California Author: Bouse, Arizona Questionable Activities: DSN- direct shopping network Glendale, California