Your Search | lot flipper

1, Report #1342050

Dec 08 2016
Auto Show Place Scam, ripp off car lot, Liars This used car lot is selling cars that were flooded and are lying about it. Do not buy from them Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Auto Show Place Austin, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Nov 29 2016
Fox Rental Car Absolute worst car rental company in USA Los Angeles California I know more than you... Author: Ocean View, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Fox Rental Car Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 26 2016
Second Spin Claimed they didn't receive my shipment. they do this to a lot of people Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: Omaha, Nebraska Liars: Second Spin Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Nov 25 2016
Wealthy affiliate A most very clever scam, a whole lot of time and money down the toilet. Internet Author: Florida Work at Home: Wealthy affiliate Internet

Nov 24 2016
microsoftbill.ms I have been charged 113 $ in october 2016 :(. This isnt fair :( i dont knw whom to contact how to contact . am a student and 100 $ means a lot to me :( Please help me in findint to contact this dirty microsfotbill.ms.net ba*ds :( PLease help me Internet Author: toronto, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: microsoftbill.ms Internet

Nov 24 2016
ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers - Read before making your next purchase Internet Autograph consulting group. Author: Internet Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay Internet

Nov 23 2016
Corvette King Auto Sales Deceptive Car Lot!! Kennedale Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Corvette King Auto Sales Kennedale, Texas

Nov 22 2016
Coolest Coolers LLC I pre ordered a cooler over 2 years ago from coolest cooler and have yet to receive it. This was a Kickstarter campaign in which I payed $180.00 up front to receive this cooler as soon as it was manufactured. I keep receiving numerous updates but it has been over a year and have not go item what I ordered. What upsets me the most is that I saw this cooler at a Bass Pro shop for sale. How can this be available to the consumer before the the people that pre ordered it???? This project is a total ripoff and I know there are a lot of people who have not received their cooler. I want my cooler as promised. I kept my end of the deal and coolest cooler should keep theirs. They are just full of excuses. Portland Oregon Author: Harlingen , Texas Boat Brokers: Sporting Goods: Coolest Cooler Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Royal Vegas Casino I won $250.00 they made me send a lot of personal information and then recredited my account with the $250.00 I had already withdrawn which is why I needed to send them my personal information.  Internet Author: Gibsons , British Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: Royal Vegas Casino Internet

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 16 2016
Accrediated intercharge This guy Thomas Cody from accrediated intercharge came to see me. He told me he could save me all this money on my merchant service fees. He said because I have no charge back history I was eligible via doad frank (I don't know how to spell doad) legislation I can have my intercharge fees removed. Anyways the end result is that this company has charged me 65.9% more then my Wellsfargo merchant services. I would love,and I do mean love, to be involved in a class action suit against them. From internet reviews they are doing this to a lot of people. San Diego California Author: San Juan capistrano, California Credit & Debt Services: Accrediated intercharge

Nov 13 2016
Diamond towing My car was in a private parking lot. The tenant there new it was I had permission to park there and than diamond towing came and tow d it away MurrAy Utah Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Diamond towing MurrAy, Utah

Nov 10 2016
Alex Oryan Alex O'ryan aka PhotoretouchMaster, Inc. Aka Alex Ogundiran WARNING!!! He is a Lier, a creep with a lot of offers! Don't do Business with this Guy! WARNING!! Brooklyn NY Internet Author: New York , New York Photography: Alex Oryan Internet

Nov 03 2016
Berkeley Township NJ To build garage in our property not allowed. But we can try to full up some forms and pay estimated fee $3000 and no fact to get permit anyway. No more then 10 % allowed from the lot coverage. Bayville New Jersey
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Berkeley Township NJ Bayville , New Jersey

Nov 01 2016
Nina Bernardin aka Christina Bernardin aka Christina L Bernardin Ripped me off for a lot of money Gardnerville NV & Sarasota FL Nevada or Flori Author: Lynbrook, New York Business Consultants: Nina Bernardin aka Christina Bernardin Gardnerville , Nevada

Oct 31 2016
Shawn Campbell /Boozshi LLC Savannah Scott Boozshi Llc To which I agreed, lot of faults promises, I took leagle action against them, and was awarded a judgement, I have contacted Shawn several times, he made several promises to pay. finally saying he was not paying. He never intended paying, they are lots of other out there who Shawn has taken money from, they have judgement on him and cannot collect. Beware he is setting up companies out of State doing business in CA, with a Certificate of qualification , DONT give Shawn any money Internet Author: Lancaster, California Rebates: Shawn Campbell /Boozshi LLC West Hills, California

Oct 30 2016
The Car Lot Car wrongly repossessed from two older women after paid $2000 down and constant breakdowns Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Commerical Lending Firm: The Car Lot Tucson, Arizona

Oct 21 2016
I blame the police and the judge for why we still have problems with these creeps they still harass us the police let them get away with out changing car tags and still drive with the dealer tag Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
roohanimadad.com He calls himself Amil Sahib.But his real name on the banc account and pasport name is Mubbashar Hassan BokhariThat's because i payed a lot of money to his bank account. After he recieve ure money he wil block you or remove you from his mail or viber or He calls himself Amil Sahib.Norway country. Norway
Author: Alabama Psychic: www.roohanimadad.com Internet

Oct 19 2016
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino STEPHANIE BOY JOURNALIST SCAMMER TO AVOID. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Oct 17 2016
Rod's Auto Sales Rods This is a car I'd put my teenage son in! Best car on the lot for a teenage boy and safe! NORTH EUGENE Oregon Author: Eugene , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Rod's Auto Sales NORTH EUGENE , Oregon

Oct 16 2016
Wells Fargo Watchovia Reposted my car in my work parking lot Nationwide Author: Anderson , California Auto & Truck Rental: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia