Your Search | loteria primitiva, pinnacle trust security company s.a

1, Report #1197624

Dec 25 2014
Making IT Happen new name for Patriot Landscaping, Irrigation & Maint LLC Scam Artist changed the company name Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Building Services: Making IT Happen Tucson, Arizona

2, Report #1197622

Dec 25 2014
GSA ALABAMA/STOKES DEVELOPMENT Barbara & Scott Stokes Scamed my company after moving several FEMA Trailers Huntsville Alabama Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Manufacturers: GSA ALABAMA/STOKES DEVELOPMENT Nationwide

3, Report #1197595

Dec 25 2014
Green Dot Corp Rip off, Company took my Direct Deposit. Also closed my Account Monrovia California Author: Jarvisburg, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corp Nationwide

4, Report #1197549

Dec 24 2014
Generator Now Terrible customer service. Will take your money and won't ship item. Disputing charge with cc company. Denver Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Generator Now Denver, Colorado

5, Report #1197547

Dec 24 2014
Tradewinds Hoosier Tradewinds Christian Company...NOT!! STAY AWAY FROM THESE HYPOCRITES!! Arcadia Indiana Author: Columbia , South Carolina Trucking Companies: Tradewinds Internet

6, Report #1196945

Dec 24 2014
Admedplus Pharmaceutical Company Islamabad, Pakistan and Panama Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Pharmacies: Admedplus Internet

7, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona

8, Report #1197530

Dec 24 2014
Xtreme Chemical Company Xtreme Kleen Untrustworthy company - does not comply with their own requirements for refunds Plano Texas Author: Sun City, Arizona Door to Door Sales: Xtreme Chemical Company Internet

9, Report #1197518

Dec 24 2014
Accessory Bargains Liars! Run don't walk from this on-line company New York Internet Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Beauty Products: Accessory Bargains Internet

10, Report #1197496

Dec 24 2014
Award Notification Commission This company is apparently soliciting $12.99 from each address on the pretext that they have already won their million dollar prizes. The company is apparently a fraud according to Google/Bing. I have not responded, nor do I intend to. But others should be warned, especially retirees and elderly. Kansas City Kansas Author: Brush Prairie, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

11, Report #1197486

Dec 24 2014
J AND M investments west hills J & M Investments Marguerite SadowskiJ and M Investments west hills J&M Investments is ran by Marguerite Sadowski. Margaurite refuses to release my security deposit. Im a previous tenant and here is how. I did a 1 year lease from Oct 2013 to Oct 2014. I gave her my 30 day notice Nov 10th so that I would be able to move out by December 15th she agreed. She had asked me if it was ok if I waited until December 23rd until she did the walk thru BY HERSELF WITH OUT ME THERE I agreed. When she finally did it on Dec. 23rd she called me and told me; 1- the fridge was dirty from the inside 2- She was charging me 7 days over 3- Two (2) tenants claimed I had someone living at the house which was indeed a violation of the contract. sherman oaks California Author: van nuys, California Housing Rentals: J AND M investments west hills sherman oaks, California

12, Report #1197484

Dec 24 2014
Cash For Iphones cashforiphones.comcashforlaptops.com This company tried to give me $46 for a 2 month old 32 GB verizon iphone 5s. 1055 W MOANA LN #203 , Reno, Nevada Internet Author: Grapevine , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cash For Iphones Internet

Dec 24 2014
grand Crowne Resorts Surrey vacation club Capital resorts Capital resorts group old company new scam Branson Missouri Author: new Orleans, Louisiana Resorts: grand Crowne Resorts Branson, Missouri

14, Report #1196356

Dec 24 2014
FAA Credit Union, Jeremy, Aaron FAA is a fraudulent company full of liars, thieves, and scammers Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: OKC, Oklahoma Car Financing: FAA Credit Union Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

15, Report #1197440

Dec 24 2014
Alterra Pest Control This Company Is A Rip Off Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Exterminating Services: Alterra Pest Control Nashville, Tennessee

16, Report #1197412

Dec 24 2014
Daily Steals Chaos Commerce Inc. Daily Steals has taken my funds for purchases but failed to deliver said purchases. I have attempted to reach out to the business on multiple occasions for almost a month. To date, I still have not received a refund or the products which I purchased from this company. A cursory search on the internet will find multiple accounts form former customers of dishonest and unlawful business practices. To date, I still have not received a refund or the products which I purchased from this company. The holding company, Chaos Commerce Inc., has many negative reviews concerning their business practices that easily found on the internet. Brooklyn New York Author: Hampton Roads, Virginia Internet Fraud: Daily Steals Brooklyn, New York

17, Report #1197404

Dec 23 2014
Krejci Enterprises Mike Krejci Beware of this Company LA GRANGE PARK Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Small Business Services: Krejci Enterprises LA GRANGE PARK, Illinois

18, Report #1197400

Dec 23 2014
Crescent Bank and Trust Chooses to change contracts to favor them new orleans lousiana Author: toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Crescent Bank and Trust Nationwide

19, Report #1197374

Dec 23 2014
NextGen Inc Shawnee Mission This is very deceptive to pull in those who don't realize they have won nothing, but will be sending this company $12.99 to register the pending winning number. Shawnee Mission Kansas Author: Castle Rock, Washington Questionable Activities: NextGen Inc Shawnee Mission, Kansas

20, Report #1197363

Dec 23 2014
Select Construction LLC Rhett Seekins Company scams and lies to homeowners to try an get their business Burleson Texas Author: Keller, Texas Builders & Contractors: Select Construction LLC Burleson, Texas

21, Report #1197369

Dec 23 2014
Dotzila I ordered a heated scarf for my daughter for Christmas. It never came and now I can not locate the company on line. I originally ordered it with a voucher from Living Social. I have put a request in to them for help with this matter. Internet Author: Bellefontaine, Ohio Clothing Stores: Dotzila Internet

22, Report #1197345

Dec 23 2014
Silicon Solar Innovative Solar Solutions Took my money, never delivered product, and disputed my claim for a refund until Credit Card company investigated and got my money returned. Bainbridge New York Author: Springfield, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Silicon Solar Bainbridge , New York

23, Report #1197342

Dec 23 2014
Assets Recovery and Associates Mr. Timothy Johnson Told me he was calling for some finance company in the state of mississippi about a repossesion that I had back in 1990's. He said that company was sueing me for money owe on the car. He said that he was going to file a harassment suit against since I would not talk to him about the mississippi finance, I knew nothing about. He said I was rude and that he was gonna get the Iredell County Sherriff to send a warrant on me. He would not tell me that. Natiionwide Author: Mount Ulla, North Carolina Car Financing: Assets Recovery and Associates

24, Report #1197291

Dec 23 2014
GAS-SOUTH I was on a pay as you go program for almost a year and I my normal bill ranges from $57-$89, but in December I received a enormous bill for $239 due by December 23, 2014. this price include a estimate I spoke with a rep there and was told if the bill is not paid that it would be disconnected. i find this to be foul, to try and get additional money around the holidays but this HOW THEY TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS AROUND THE HOLIDAYS TO TRY AND GET OVER..I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!! Norcross Nationwide Author: Norcross, Georgia Customer: GAS-SOUTH Nationwide

25, Report #1197319

Dec 23 2014
Direct buy auto warranty Direct Buy Auto warranty Direct buy auto warranty is a rip off. They are legal robbers. Any kinds of failure, they would say it is normal wear and tear. they will not pay for it, eventhough those parts are listed under covered items. Front lower arms, rear bushing, front axle, they won't pay. this company should be out of business. New Jersey Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Direct buy auto warranty Nationwide