Your Search | loteria primitiva, pinnacle trust security company s.a

1, Report #1196821

Dec 20 2014
usbizdata.com i copy this message and i confirm this information this is the true 100% usbizdata.com -. I usbizdata.com pad company Author: torrance , California Unusual Rip-Off: usbizdata.com

2, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

3, Report #1196812

Dec 20 2014
www.eros.com www.eros-guide.com Darkside Productions Eros.com aka Darkside Productions, This Company is a rip off, the will take money from eager advertisers, and have a policy,for there advertisers, they don't offer refunds on ads. Once you pay for your ads, you will recieve a phone call from them telling you that the recieved conplaints on your ads, they will go to lengths to give you any excuse to pull your ads off there site. While your ads are online in the meantime, you are getting zero to none phone calls, when you confront them, all they will do is ask you to pay more money for ads.This site is one of the few sites that offers advertising but prays on its customers.If you have other options, dont advertise here, there practices are mearly a rip off! Darkside producgions is located in Barebank California or used to have there offices here. They are now based in the Carolinas, North Carolina Author: New york, New York Adult Web Sites: www.eros.com

4, Report #1196795

Dec 20 2014
CBC (Creative Business Consulting) Title: Procurement Manager......... I worked for CBC and they had me purchase items on my card and send out..they then paid it off my CC with a fraudulent bank account. I kept checking with my CC company and they told me everything was legitimate...but come to find out..it was a fraudulent New York New York Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: CBC (Creative Business Consulting) New York, New York

5, Report #1194980

Dec 20 2014
Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Michael Jonathan GaleAmy Swartz GaleAmy Gale fraud, Conman, Thief, Ponzi, Fraudster, Rip-off, new York, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Dubai,etc Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Michael Gale (businessman) Amy Lynn Swartz Wife and partner Nationwide

6, Report #1196780

Dec 20 2014
Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic Worst Pizzeria and worst Customer Service in London. Another company which puts money above the good customer service. CHELSEA London United Kingdom
Author: Knightsbridge, Other Pizza & Take Out: Firezza Pizza London Scam - Owners Adnan Medjedovic and Edin Basic CHELSEA, London

7, Report #1196774

Dec 20 2014
Harbor Freight 20% restocking fee on defective pump.. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Temple, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Harbor Freight Reading, Pennsylvania

8, Report #1196741

Dec 20 2014
Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician this company started collection proceedings for a past due credit card which had a 300 limit by the time they contacted me it wa over a thousand dollars. Merriville Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician Merriville, Indiana

9, Report #1196682

Dec 19 2014
 TMobile - This company overcharged me for more than 2 years. I was supposed to be paying for two phones for two seniors and they never decreased my rate until I checked into it further. I closed the account and they tried to collect fees for early cancellation but yet we did not have a new contract. I refused to pay any more money to them and told them that they owed me for more than two year of over payments. Country Club Hills Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Vanessa M. Clinton Country Club Hills, Illinois

10, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

11, Report #1196662

Dec 19 2014
Exhibitor Housing Services Company Searches Websites for Conference Exhibitors and Calls Exhibitors Offering to Book Conference Hotel Rooms On Their Behalf Los Angeles California Author: Powell River, British Columbia Lodging: Exhibitor Housing Services Nationwide

12, Report #1196655

Dec 19 2014
saferwholesale.com Conor and Jeremy ~ sales dept. Company truely deserves EVERY negative report filed against them ~ juliette Internet Author: Nicasio, California Employees: saferwholesale.com Internet

13, Report #1196646

Dec 19 2014
Pizza Hut Greedy, shameless company ruins our family's Christmas and takes food out of the mouths of our four children Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Restaurants: Pizza Hut Indiana

14, Report #1196644

Dec 19 2014
GLD Myscore The company(somehow) got my banking information and had them deduct $29.95. I was told this was FREE Internet. Author: east new market, Maryland Attorneys General: GLD Myscore Internet

15, Report #1196637

Dec 19 2014
Dex Media Fraudulent Billing Practices Peoria Illinois Author: Roseburg, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Dex Media Peoria, Illinois

16, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

17, Report #1196603

buyexoticfruit.com buy exotic fruit .com online company Fraudulant Internet
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Miscellaneous Companies: buyexoticfruit.com Internet

18, Report #1196601

Dec 19 2014
carrolls irish gifts carrolls irish gifts did not send goods AND refuses to refund because of internal security Dublin Nationwide Author: richmond hill, Ontario Gift Shops: carrolls irish gifts Nationwide

19, Report #1196590

Dec 19 2014
Printerpix is apparently a virtual non-company with invisible customer service; i.e., no one is home! Lake Mary Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Printing & Copy Services: Printerpix Lake Mary, Florida

20, Report #1196572

Dec 19 2014
Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Horrible service and company! Stole $2,000 from customer Des Moines Iowa Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Nymeyer's of Tanglewood Nationwide

21, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

22, Report #1196563

Dec 19 2014
Straight Talk Worst Company Of All Time Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

23, Report #1196555

Dec 19 2014
Spa Treasures online Spa Treasures Bully company lies about sending product, then sends the goons in to intimmidate Virginia Internet Author: New York Alternative Health: Spa Treasures online Internet

24, Report #1196524

Dec 19 2014
LBF TRAVEL INC This company have deceived a lot of customers. San Diego California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: LBF TRAVEL INC San Diego,, California

Dec 19 2014
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: Impact Trainings, Hans Berger And Sally Berger Bluffdale, Utah