Your Search | loteria primitiva, pinnacle trust security company s.a

26, Report #1190987

Nov 25 2014
mynewmaid report this company Dallas Texas Author: Texas Court Judges: mynewmaid Dallas, Texas

27, Report #1191346

Nov 25 2014
Midwest Lender Serrvices MLS untrue website, not experienced, not affiliated with any recovery organizations, not properly licensed or insured, nothing but a forwarding company. nationwide Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Midwest Lender Serrvices Nationwide

28, Report #1191343

Nov 25 2014
http://www.assurant.com http://www.assurant.com most unstable and unreliable insurance company we ever had in US Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Legal Services: http://www.assurant.com Nationwide

29, Report #1191331

Nov 25 2014
Roadrunner auto transport shady ripoff company Bethpage New York and  Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Shipping Companies: Roadrunner auto transport Nationwide

30, Report #1191328

Nov 25 2014
All Services Movers Mike from all services movers ALERT FRAUD COMPANY Houston Texas Author: chula vista , California Moving Companies: All Services Movers Houston, Texas

31, Report #1191317

Nov 25 2014
inside laptops iphone screen was cracked. this company did not put my screen in correctly and replace my working camera with a non original iphone camera and camera is not working correctly they charged me $115.00 miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: inside laptops miami, Florida

32, Report #1190976

Nov 24 2014
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R Have not returned my security deposit Durham, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Realtors: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

33, Report #1190948

Nov 23 2014
Hoosier Tradewinds Tradewinds Don't be fooled by this company!!!! Arcadia Indiana Author: Arcadia, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Hoosier Tradewinds Arcadia, Indiana

34, Report #1190796

Nov 23 2014
Allstate Insurance Company Allstate Insurance adjuster avoided paying vandalism, theif and property damage claim Dallas Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Better Business Bureau: Allstate Insurance Company Nationwide

35, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

36, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

37, Report #1190932

Nov 23 2014
North American Company Life and Health Insurance The worst insurance company, liars, cheaters Southfield Michigan Author: Sparta, New Jersey Health Insurance: North American Company Life and Health Insurance Southfield, Michigan

38, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

39, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

40, Report #1190889

Nov 23 2014
Sammy dress Never sent an order I paid for. When you call the company all you get is a busy tone or a message stating that the company is offline China or somewhere in CA Internet Author: Georgia (GA), Georgia Shipping & Handling: Sammy dress Internet

41, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

42, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

43, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

45, Report #1190793

Nov 22 2014
Highster mobile This company will take your money and leave you hanging. Author: La Center, Washington Computer Software: Highster mobile

46, Report #1190791

Nov 22 2014
DermaJuvenateCA The company offers a free trial and then charges hundreds of dollars to your bank account! Nationwide Author: Kanata, Canada, Beauty Salons: DermaJuvenateCA Nationwide

47, Report #1190780

Nov 22 2014
Laprom Moving 24 Moving Scam Artist Movers Using diffferent Company Names north miami Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Moving Companies: Laprom Moving north miami, Florida

48, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

49, Report #1190682

Nov 22 2014
melaleuca the wellness company dishonest and scam artist idaho falls Idaho Author: yucca valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: melaleuca the wellness company idaho falls, Idaho

Nov 22 2014
Plotkin Bail Bonds Dorry Plotkin Bail Bonds, Sean Plotkin, Sean Joshua Plotkin, Mejken ZAHN IDENTITY THEFT, FRAUD, FORGERY, THEFT OF SERVICES, THEFT OF MONEY Norwalk California
Author: Long Beach, California Bail Bonds: Plotkin Bail Bonds Norwalk, California