Your Search | loteria primitiva, pinnacle trust security company s.a

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Trinity security services Walt Walters and Earl White and armed guard Denton  came to my job site, while i was at 7 eleven to go to restroom,  i did not go to 7 eleven next door because they told me before i could not use the restroom only for employees of 7 eleven,  went down the street to the other 7 eleven, Earl White called my phone and asked where i was at and i told him 7 eleven to use restroom, he told me he need me on site  and that's when denton walked up on me and pushed me and then he chest bumped me and told me to leave the property and i looked at Walt and said you going to let your armed guard do that to me and he looked away and that's when some tenants came up and said why are you allowing him Denton to put his hands on Anthony as soon as that was done i told them i was calling police  they all proceeded back to they car and left site....i went home had my mother and sister come for witness only , long story short Security Denton, came outside after i called dispatched to let them know i was their to make a report against Security Denton and he answered the phone so i did tell him i was calling the police. Next thing i know security Denton was at my car window talking disrespectful to my mom and sister and my sister works for the company too, she did not know him nor did he know her i don't understand when did armed guards became armed bullies and the owner allow it to happen not to just their employee but their families, .I WOULD NOT NEVER TELL ANYONE TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT ARE BULLIES....FROM OWNER'S AND SECURITY DENTON.... Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Security Services: Trinity security services Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
Providian medical Do not trust, beware!!! Wickliffe Ohio Author: Huntsville, Alabama Medical Supplies: Providian medical Internet

Aug 21 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. never represent big corporations, insurance companies, product manufacturers, or government establishments. Kanner & Pintaluga only fight for rights of injured victims & families.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kanner & Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offering  money back guarantee, confident in their Certified Chain of Title Investigation Affidavits are provided by Licensed Professionals through the Texas Department of Public Safety. Mortgage Compliance Investigators implements the latest technologies and investigative techniques to guarantee, Investigations are Courtroom Ready, serviced properly in a timely fashion by the Nation’s leading experts in Mortgage Loan Fraud Investigations.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Compliance Investigators| Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mortgage Compliance Investigators seek to educate, inform homeowners about avenues of relief that are available in reference to their home mortgage. Mortgage Compliance Investigator’s Chain of Title Analysis & Mortgage Fraud Investigation a much-needed component to support law offices' legal conclusion on whether there is valid basis for proceeding with a foreclosure defense action. Austin, Texas

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 21 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 21 2014
Cold fire signs Joke of a sign company san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Cold fire signs san antonio, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc provides an exceptional client experience with exclusive Premier Client Services division. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Dayton, Wyoming Credit Services: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2014
Active Energy Boost Action Energy Shots Not real company, they have no product, it is a scam, do not get involved no such company but shows in NJ on website Internet Author: tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Active Energy Boost Internet

Aug 21 2014
ADT Getting charge for a no signal service Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Security Services: ADT Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A., ethical, results-driven law firm dedicated to representing accident & serious injury victims in various states. Kanner & Pintaluga's primary goal to achieve most favorable outcome for clients. Established in 2003, Kanner & Pintaluga have recovered in excess of $100 million on behalf of thousands of injured clients. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: KANNER & PINTALUGA ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS Duluth , Georgia

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
TLS Shop.com Market America Inc. Company put me on reoccuring credit card purchase that I did not authorize North Carolina Author: Wyoming, Michigan Weightloss Programs: TLS Shop.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Federated Payments US Bankcard Center, Wholesale Merchant Services, Federated Payments Canada, Volt Payments Manipulative company that will chew you up and spit you out. Lie to you about your job title position etc Melville New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Federated Payments Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Fast Fix 123 REVIEW: Fast Fix 123 dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Fast Fix 123 past and current approach to business is focused on customer satisfaction and retention. Fast Fix's mission based on consumer experience and relations. *UPDATE: Fast Fix 123 pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Fast Fix 123 recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Aug 21 2014
Kerry Neal Esq & Elite Rental Properties Did not refund my security deposit Media Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: Kerry Neal Esq Media, Pennsylvania

Aug 20 2014
Mc Intosh Holdings LLC EXPLOITIVE AND UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown , Texas Housing Rentals: Mc Intosh Holdings LLC Georgetown, Texas

Aug 20 2014
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resource Answers Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 20 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Nevada Corporate Headquarters Incorporated (NCH) Las Vegas, Nevada