Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

louis j. pearlman, lou pearlman, trans continental airlines

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
J&S Diesel James Martinez. Owner Masters of Deception, no written estimates, implied trust me and we will see what the problem really is This is the entrance to the fu Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: J&S Diesel Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Michael J. Kerner, PhD If You Love Your Children and Your Sanity, Avoid This Man SAN JOSE California Author: Palo Alto, California Medicle Expert Witnesses: Michael J. Kerner SAN JOSE, California

Feb 23 2017
Beauty & Truth Shipping Charges Not Only WhaT You Pay for Beauty Cream - FRAUDS & CHEATS St. Louis Missouri Author: Amherst, Virginia Skin Care: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 22 2017
Elk Mini Schnauzers Omar David Heartless Scammer Atlanta Georgia Author: St. Louis co, Minnesota Animal Services: Elk Mini Schnauzers Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
J&S Construction Con-Artist Tactics Toward Subcontractors Cookeville Tennessee J&S Construction Con-Artist TacticsToward Subcontractors Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: J&S Construction Cookeville, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
invisibleboyfriend.com invisiblegirlfriend.com Scam, fraud, St. Louis Missouri Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: invisibleboyfriend.com St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 20 2017
Lundberg & Associates J Scott Lundberg Dishonet and Deceptive Practicing of Law - Foreclosure Salt Lake City Utah Author: SLC, Utah Lawyers: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 20 2017
Skin Opulent Beware! Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Skin Care: Skin Opulent Internet

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 18 2017
SPIRIT AIRLINES LEFT ME STRANDED Miramar Florida Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Air Travel: SPIRIT AIRLINES Miramar, Florida

Feb 18 2017
David J Lewis Grassroots Construction LLC David Lewis never returned the deposit of $1100. Lawsuit filed Pueblo, Colorado; Colorado Springs; Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Building Services: David J Lewis

Feb 17 2017
CHINA AIRLINES CARELESS, IRRESPONSIBLE & B.S Burlingame California
Author: Oakland, California Airline Companies: CHINA AIRLINES Burlingame, California

Feb 17 2017
Wells Fargo Advisors Crooked or Stupid, one or the other St Louis Missouri
Ashley hawthorne was using her position at wells fargo to unlawful harass me and stalk me and to influence the police to charge me with harassment and influence the judge against me which he had malic Author: Naples, Florida Brokerage Companies: Wells Fargo Advisors St Louis, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Spirit Airlines 69.95$ Charge Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Feb 15 2017
American Airlines Gave us 10,000 mile credit instead of a voucher for having our flights cancel (not weather related) TWICE! Buffalo, New York Internet American Airllines Author: Canandaigua, New York Air Travel: American Airlines Internet

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
Turkish Airlines, Inc. Turkish Airlines Customer Service, and Miles & Smiles Department Unethical & Incompetent Customer Service Practices Various Internet Author: Mattapoisett, Massachusetts Airlines: Turkish Airlines Internet

Feb 14 2017