LOVING THE CLASSICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: loving the classics
There may be more specific results for "loving the classics"
For more specific results for "loving the classics"
Showing 26-50 of 206,046 Found Reports For more specific results for "loving the classics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
doteasy Asked about domains before I bought them by phone and even by email and was never told the information Internet Author: York, South Carolina Internet Fraud: doteasy Internet

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 27 2017
Walgreen's I opened an email stating it was a thank you from Walgreens. Later that day my credit card was declined due to the multiple charges placed on it by the Walgreen's company! Internet Author: Lincoln,, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Walgreen's Internet

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
We Care For You moving/storage Nationwide Logistics ffrankie055@gmail.com Vandalistic Moving/Storage Service, they destroy your family heirlooms and delete negative reviews on their FaceBook. 6 wks to deliver damaged belongings without paperwork for accountability! These people are CROOKS and lied to me about where or when the items would be delivered.$5,000 leather sofa ripped up! Antique desk broken in two! No Words!! Fort Lauderdale Internet
Author: Frisco, Texas Moving Companies: We Care For You moving/storage Internet

Jun 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Jun 27 2017
Oklahoma she Marisa is the caseworker They took my children for no reason when I was visiting my uncle in Tulsa an I'm from Arkansas Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Drug Dealers: Oklahoma she Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 27 2017
Luxurious Skin I too fell for the trap hatched by Luxurious Skin. Got enrolled in auto delivery and the automatic payment California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
The Industrial Farmhouse David Mitchell (Owner) Accepted full Payment, NEVER DELIVERED furniture! Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Florida Specialty Stores: The Industrial Farmhouse Tennessee

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
Kimberly Kanoza, Matchmaker Michigan Kimberly, is dishonest immoral and a liar she is the executive of the company! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Dating Services: Davis Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Toyota West Ohio There is a sucker born every minute - I'm the newest on the list Columbus Ohio As Is Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Toyota West Ohio OH

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 27 2017
DJO Global DJO Unbelievable price on a walking boot. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: The woodlands, Texas Medical Supplies: DJO Global Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
TrendTimes Toys The nightmare continues.... Scottsdale Arizona Author: Seymour, Tennessee Toy Stores: TrendTimes Toys Internet

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 26 2017
Letoile Jullen They are both the same company & will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Sun City, California Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Jun 26 2017
PERFECT MONEY WALLET PERFECT MONEY PAYMENT WALLET MONEY TRANSFERS AND SAFE HAVEN FOR SCAMMERS TO MOVE THEIR FUNDS AROUND safety for the scammers to move their illgotten gains around the legal banking system Internet Author: BANGKOK, Financial Services: PERFECT MONEY WALLET Internet

Jun 26 2017
Collins School of Design Al Collins Graphic Design school I was led to believe that they would help get me a job and that my credits would be transferable to any college. Which they weren't. The colleges would not even honor any of my classes plus my degree was worthless. I am still paying for getting nothing. Tempe Arizona Author: Jasper, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Collins School of Design Tempe , Arizona

Jun 26 2017
IT MGT aka: Systems Logic Inc. Systems Logic Inc Printer Toner Ripoff Scam Now Reborn Under the Name: IT MGT Carson City Nevada
Author: Santa Ana, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: IT MGT Carson City, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas