Your Search | lowes home improvement

Dec 01 2016
Bert Branham Home Improvements Albert Branham, Bert Home renovation, handy man, tile work, construction, home improvement, wood work Madison Heights Virginia
Author: Madison Heights , Virginia Builders & Contractors: Bert Branham Home Improvements Madison Heights , Virginia

Dec 01 2016
American Home Shield Not Worth the Time or Expense Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Joe grays flooring Joe gray Misleads his clients and misuses their funds Delray beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Home Improvements: Joe grays flooring Delray beach , Florida

Dec 01 2016
Equity Property Lifestyles mymncommunity.com/Colorado Equity Property Lifestyles is a rip off Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: Equity Property Lifestyles Colorado Springs, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
10frenchies.com Traeon Davis Selling As a home breeder of French Bulldogs Bastrop Texas Author: N/A, Wisconsin Sales People: 10frenchies.com Bastrop, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Vivint Home Security Bad Customer Service and Price deception of it's products Provo Utah Complaint with Vivint Home Security Author: Deltona, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Home Security Provo, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Roofmax RMX Construction Fraudulent representation Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Home Improvements: Roofmax Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 30 2016
holtzman home improvement WARNING.....very shady company, tempe Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Home Improvements: holtzman home improvement tempe, Arizona

Nov 29 2016
matt sunderland/ sunderland marketing He's At It Again This Year!!! Sunnyvale CA Author: not listed, Louisiana Home Based Business: matt sunderland Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Aum DrRaleigh Road They keep charging me to much money for fixed sewer and sewer and water they charge me even if I'm not home to use the water or nothing . California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Inspections: Aum

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana

Nov 28 2016
L.G. Sourcing, Inc. UTILITECH Utilitech Model #0192773 Daylight Saving In-Wall Timer N. Wilkesboro North Carolina
Author: bakersfield, California Home Security: L.G. Sourcing, Inc. N. Wilkesboro, North Carolina

Nov 28 2016
Home advisor pro Company missleads contractors. Provides poorly screened leads that are basically price shopping, if there real or correct at all. Charges for leads that are given to multiple contractors. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE. there sales presentation is missl Charges for leads that are given to numerous contractors Multiple locations Nationwide Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Home advisor pro Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Ray Scalero Cape Coral Shotty workmanship, insulting attitude 4 AC compressors, stucco falling off side of house Cape Coral Florida Still no call back Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Builders & Contractors: Latitude26, Your New Home Inc Cape Coral, Florida

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 27 2016
HSN.com Home Shopping Network IDIOT ON PHONE HSN CUSTOMER SERVICE WEEKENDS! Clearwater Florida HSN.com will not cover postage! Author: , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: HSN.com Clearwater, Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Morgann Hill Designs Took the money and never delivered items Vista California Author: North Central, Florida Home & Garden Stores: Morgann Hill Designs Vista, California

Nov 26 2016
Camper World I purchased a wrecked motor home from camper world and they did not inform me before they screwed me of 100,000.00 dollars W a smile The sales office was very nice and so sympathetic to my recent divorce and loss of my home so we have just the motor home screw for u Fort Worth Texas Author: Port Aransas, Texas Attorney Generals: Camper world Fort Worth , Texas