LSI MORTGAGE PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lsi mortgage plus
There may be more specific results for "lsi mortgage plus"
For more specific results for "lsi mortgage plus"
Showing 1-25 of 43,431 Found Reports For more specific results for "lsi mortgage plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

2, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
JP Morgan Chase James Dimon Lost My Mortgage Pay Off Check. Washington DC Nationwide
Author: Washington DC, Delaware Banks: JP Morgan Chase Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Harpeet Bali 1st continental mortgage Shawns Reality Biz 4 loans Starr Hub I was working for Harpeet Bali and her husband and I was working 2 jobs janitorial and grounds keeper and was only paid 300$ a month. Fresno California Author: Clovis, California Employees: Harpeet Bali Internet

Aug 21 2017
Box Office Ticket Sales $69.50 tickets plus fees & shipping (for e-tickets!) I later found that those same tickets have been priced at $33. Omaha, Nebraska Author: New Mexico Ticket Sales: Box Office Ticket Sales Omaha,, Nebraska

Aug 21 2017
Mortgage Docs Mortgage Docs, loan closing company, does not pay its notaries!!! Irvine California Author: Miami, Florida Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Docs Irvine, California

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Loan Care LLC My Loan Care SCAMMERS-UNETHICAL Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Massachusetts Mortgage Companies: Loan Care LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Allen Pierce They are soo wrong. Scammed me to help modify my mortgage. Had me pay by cashiers check/money order $900.00 of 4 payments before i would get complete info on my modification. Has all my bank acct/taxes info. Claremont California Author: North St. Paul, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Allen Pierce Claremont, California

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 14 2017
Citi Bank Citimortgage Citimortgage is incompetent in a mortgage rewrite Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mortgage Companies: Citi Bank Internet

Aug 14 2017
Abel martinez Cabrera Abel Cabrera He has 8 thousand dollars & my documents.he's hiding & refusing to returm them. Novato California Author: Vallejo, California Mortgage Brokers: Abel martinez Cabrera Novato, California

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet