LUCKY 18 CASINO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lucky 18 casino
There may be more specific results for "lucky 18 casino"
For more specific results for "lucky 18 casino"
Showing 1-25 of 3,115 Found Reports For more specific results for "lucky 18 casino"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Gold I cancelled membership on 07/18/2017, Ref# 5543286672X61P78H...They are still taking out the amount of $39.90 after I cancelled Nationwide Author: Salem, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: Gold Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Spy Survival Briefing Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival I answered an internet offer for a free flashlight from Jason Hanson's Spy & Servival Briefing for $4.95 S/H on 6/11/17. On 6/18 a charge of $40 was charge to my c/c account (is this going to be monthly?) This was done without my permission and wish to have ripoff report check into this. I noticed that someone name Sal had the same thing happen to him. I returned my flashlight because it didn't work and asked for a refund, which I did not receive. Internet- Maryland Author: St Louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 17 2017
Twin River Casino Rip off; they only allow certain people to win Lincoln, RI Rhode Island Author: Roxbury, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: Twin River Casino Lincoln, RI , Rhode Island

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
American Fab Incorporated My elderly Father was ripped off to the tune of $8000! The salesperson was lucky I wasn't home. Amite City Louisiana
Author: Amite, Louisiana Builders & Contractors: American Fab Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Raging bull casino Will not pay me what I won. Keeps making up reasons not to. I won fair and square Internet Author: Henderson, Kentucky Accounting: Raging Bull Casino Internet

Jul 15 2017
Huuuge Casino app False Prize Advertisement Cyprus Poland
Author: Fresno,, California Software: Huuuge Casino app Cyprus ,

Jul 14 2017
Royal Ace Casino royalacecasino.com Won't Payout Internet
Author: Blairsville, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: Royal Ace Casino Internet

Jul 10 2017
sitezoogle.com BANDZOOGLE.COM 888-966-4531 Illinoise IL They deactivated my sites 18 TIMES but charges on CARD are still in full operation. IL Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: sitezoogle.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catherine Yronwode MISSING PACKAGE FORESTVILLE, CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA Author: Staten Island, New York Astrologers & Psychics: Lucky Mojo Curio Company Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Isle Casino in pompano beach Isle Casino They are Racists Pompano Beach Florida Author: Fortlauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Isle Casino in pompano beach Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2017
Tasting Room Lot 18 Wine club scam new york Internet Author: Westlake Village, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Tasting Room Internet

Jul 06 2017
Time to get away network las vegas Pretending to be Caesars Linc hotel casino promotion. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kirkland, Washington Hotel: Time to get away network las vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 04 2017
Dietstorema Dietstorema When into my debit card account without my authorization @ 3:18 am and robbed me of funds.. Santa Ana CA Author: Little River, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Dietstorema Internet

Jun 29 2017
Countspectaculer Inferno slots Mighty slots 99 slot machine I am owed $800 from the casino and they refuse to wire my winnings Curgam Malta DSLR Suite 659 Ftieh Street, Birkirk Costa Rica
Author: Englewood, Colorado Art Galleries: Countspectaculer Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
colonial penn life insurance COLONIAL PENN RIPPED MY MOM OFF AFTER 18 YEARS. TURNED 81 CANSULED HER LIFE INS. NATIONWIDE AN INTERNET AN TV Nationwide, INTERNET, TV Author: Columbus, Georgia Corrupt Companies: colonial penn life insurance Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Coolcat Casino coolcat apparently will not payout if you happen to win korea Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Casinos: Coolcat Casino Internet

Jun 23 2017
Choctaw casino durant oklahoma Choctaw casino continues to run dishonest gaming through electronic gaming Durant Oklahoma The rebuttal from angry indians Author: Ovilla, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw casino durant oklahoma Durant, Oklahoma

Jun 23 2017
Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Durant, OK rips you off fast Durant Oklahoma Author: Midlothian, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw Casino Durant Durant, Oklahoma

Jun 22 2017
Oregon Lottery I've been robbed by the Oregon Lottery for 18 years Salem Oregon
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Bars Lounges & Clubs: Oregon Lottery Salem, Oregon

Jun 22 2017
Garden Winds Lucky Clover blows smoke Benicia California
Author: York, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Garden Winds Benicia, California

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet