Your Search | lucky 18 casino

1, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

Dec 05 2016

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN He got me too I signed a contract for a fence and siding for my home in April with an estimated cost of 5,000.00 for both. Well it's now November and I had to pay my uncle to complete the fence last month. He started the job and left a mess in my yard. I had fence poles that were moving. Huge holes in my yard and they tried to install an old rusted fence. Lucky I was home when they brought it and I sent it right back. I spoke to Wayne several times and he assured me he would take care of it that he was under a lot of stress etc. He ran with my 3,500.00 and thought I was going to give him the rest before he finished. Seeking a lawyer as we speak. Highland IN Internet Author: Merrillville , Indiana Attorney Generals: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling, LLC WAYNE HERMANSEN Internet

Nov 26 2016
Dotty's Casino GAMING ISSUE. DIDNT PAY ME FOR 3 HOURS. KICKED OUT FOR BEING UPSET FROM ALL PROPERITES MANAGER LOW CLASS NO APOLOGY Las Vegas Nevada
I recieved a call for what? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Casinos & Cardrooms: Dotty's Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 22 2016
N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC is ASSUMED BUSINESS NAME registered with Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division. The registry number is 100515097. The registry date is 3/18/2014 0:00.  Chicago or Oregon Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: N.E.W. CUSTOMER PROTECTION COMPANY, INC Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Royal Vegas Casino I won $250.00 they made me send a lot of personal information and then recredited my account with the $250.00 I had already withdrawn which is why I needed to send them my personal information.  Internet Author: Gibsons , British Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: Royal Vegas Casino Internet

Nov 21 2016
Choctaw Casino, Choctaw Casino and Resort Durant, Oklahoma The old Bait and Hook 'Em technique! These guys are professional thieves--protected by Indian rights; I can think of no better way to describe them. Durant Oklahoma Author: Prague , Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Choctaw Casino, Durant, Oklahoma Durant , Oklahoma

Nov 18 2016
3s warehouse i ordered subframe bushings and sway bar bushings from 3s warehouse on 18 october 2016 in the amount of $131.74 i have not reseived them Easton, Pennsylvania 18042 Author: black rock, Arkansas Auto Parts: 3s warehouse Internet

Nov 15 2016
Westgate Resorts and Casino Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Westgate Resorts and Casino Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
The Deal Empire I order a body shaper on October 18, 2026, received email confirming my order # DE63231, it is on its way , I can't find any contact informations, tried to respond to email several times,no reply. They debited my card the next day for $24.90 and have not received any shipments. No info Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 03 2016
planet 7 casino failure to payout Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Offshore Gaming: planet 7 casino Internet

Oct 31 2016
Tara The Medium This person has been contacting me for a long time telling me a different story every month how I'm going to be lucky and receive money, that my life is going to change. Don't know Internet Author: Lebanon, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Tara The Medium Internet

Oct 26 2016
Huuuge Casino Huuuge Games Not paying out proper payouts and constant system issues Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Casinos & Cardrooms: Huuuge Casino Internet

Oct 16 2016
Golden Riviera Casino Vegas Partner Lounge Uses Bonus scam to deny payouts Internet Author: Stretton, Casinos & Cardrooms: Golden Riviera Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
DoubleU Casino duc you can not win at DUC Internet Author: BLOOMINGBURG, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: DoubleU Casino Internet

Oct 11 2016
Planet 7 Casino Planet 7 casino is a scam Internet Author: Newtown , Connecticut Cash Services: Planet 7 Casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
royal ace casino wont give me my withdraw and now wont respond to my attempts to contact Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Casinos & Cardrooms: royal ace casino Internet

Oct 10 2016
PIP Group Tax Liens, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group: 18%-36% ROI?? Episode 1: A Sucker's Story Bluffton South Carolina PIP-Group Author: PASADENA, California Real Estate Investing: PIP Group Tax Liens Bluffton, South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 26 2016
Rich Casino & 7 Spins Casino Won't pay winning & Claimed I did not win a tournament Curacou Internet Complaint answer Author: Orlando, Florida Offshore Gambling: Rich Casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 21 2016
Ignition Casino Consumer Help Staff won't pay out money I deposited. Software won't work. Internet Author: Oxnard, California Customer: Ignition Casino Internet

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet