Your Search | lumber liquidators

Dec 05 2016
Auction Nation Bad customer service and junk Glendale Arizona
Author: Black Canyon City, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Auction Nation Glendale, Arizona

Nov 27 2016
Texas Auto Liquidators Arlington Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators Arlington , Texas

Oct 27 2016
m.policeauctions.com scams and lies california Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Auction / Liquidators: m.policeauctions.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE Auctions Evading Payments - CORRUPT Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auction / Liquidators: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 11 2016
Beezid.com Took advantage of my vulnerablity Internet Author: Richmond, Minnesota Auction / Liquidators: Beezid.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
.lumber liquidators. sold me a glue down wood floor which the installer blowing me off for 2 days finally started installing the floor but it was defective as there were wide spacing between the boards so the installers torn it out  tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa , Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: .lumber liquidators. Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Vancouver Island Art Auctions, WEST COAST ART GALLERY, VIARTAUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM , TOP DIAMONDS & BOB MINHAS [BOB SINGH] Cancelled a won auction item and verbally abused Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Wargrave, Other Auction / Liquidators: Vancouver Island Art Auctions Port Alberni, British Columbia

Oct 01 2016
PCI Auctions Midwest Missouri/Kansas branch Poor shipping with no refund for broken items, terrible customer service, and overcharged taxes... Kansas City Missouri
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: PCI Auctions Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Lumber Liquidators DEFECTIVE Warping Wood...even worse customer service. Warranty is a JOKE! indianapolis Indiana
Author: Carmel, Indiana Building Products: Lumber Liquidators indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 29 2016
Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lynda Lastinger, Richard Lastinger Beware of Cherry Hill Estate Sales doing business in Georgia Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 22 2016
Hoosier Salvage Hoosier Salvage & Liquidators, National Rentals, Bargain Truckloads, Lee Michaels, Michael Back, Michael Fuquay Scam, Fraud, Con Indiana Internet Paid 299 and did not get the service. Author: Internet Work at Home: Hoosier Salvage Internet

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
NTYER Freight Brokerage Olympic Panel ProductionSquires Lumber Company NTYER Freight BrokerageMC#780885 Scammers / Liars, Very unproffesional Double Brokering company. Scammers DONT PAY THEIR BILLS> Marysville Washington
Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: NTYER Freight Brokerage Marysville, Washington

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 11 2016
Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Ysleta Johnson Scam and Fraud - Deception and Theft Fort Worth Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 02 2016
TLC Auctions Fraud Fontana California Author: San Bernardino, California Auction / Liquidators: TLC Auctions Fontana, California

Aug 21 2016
Cape Cod Lumber and Thomas Water Seal Cape Cod Lumber sold us pressure treated deck wood that cracked and splintered in two years, also sesled with Thomas Water Seal Abington Massachusetts
UPDATE on Cape Cod Lumber Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Building Products: Cape Cod Lumber Abington, Massachusetts

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Equip-bid.com Shipping extortion Kansas City Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Equip-bid.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Worstell Auction Company WORST AUCTION Company EVER! Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Worstell Auction Company Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Kings Auction & Appraisal Kings Auction Household Content Adjuster Kings auction nightmare salina Kansas Author: Salina, Kansas Auction / Liquidators: Kings Auction & Appraisal salina, Kansas

Aug 10 2016
Lumber Liquidators Gets The All Time Prize For Poorest EVER Customer Service, AND Junk Product Toano Virginia Condition Corrected Author: Phoenix, Arizona Building Products: Lumber Liquidators Toano, Virginia