LUMINANT SKIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: luminant skin
There may be more specific results for "luminant skin"
For more specific results for "luminant skin"
Showing 1-25 of 3,966 Found Reports For more specific results for "luminant skin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Allure RX Perfect Skin Says free and only pay $5.95 shipping-- Charged me $200 and automatic renewal monthly for same! St. Petersburg Florida Author: Oxford, Georgia Skin Care: Allure RX St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Careglow 855-373-0966 Ripoff via credit card Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Skin Care: Careglow Internet

Jul 25 2017
HealthyGlow So called free trial resulted in a $97.67 charge to my account California Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: HealthyGlow Internet

Jul 25 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Gave a free trial, then sent 2 products unsolicited by me. Cannot find these people! An Ivanka Trump product and should have know ity was a rip off. santa ana California Author: virginia beach, Virginia Alternative Health: Jullen Skin Care santa ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Luxe Beaute, Beaute Received a wrinkle reducer which I never ordered via auto-ship- ordered an antiaging serum/eye cream before North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: Luxe Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
Parisian Glow Company offers a free trial only charging for shipping I now have THREE charges on my CC for almost $90 each. Enrolled me in an autoship program with no authorization. Will not accept returns. Company indicates that all this information is included in the fine print, but to the general consumer, the terms of this agreement are deceptive and completely unreasonable. The trial period apparently ends in 2 weeks and then you are charged the full amount unless you contact them to cancel the order. Bogus and highly suspect! Internet Author: Northfield, Vermont Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
Dermedica XR Offered a free trial, did not provide a box to opt out of purchases and charged $98 x2 to my credit card account. Savannah, Georgia Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Jul 24 2017
Clarion Skin Care Avalure skin cream Scammers, thieves, and liars Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Skin Care: Clarion Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Ad said trial for less than $5.00 each but then charged my account with $89.95 and $85.95 within 10 days. NO REFUND, but 35% rebate finally. Tried on recommendation of TV star on NCIS (Abbey) and Dr. Oz supposedly. Charges only show 888-891-8713 NV. Internet Author: South, Louisiana Skin Care: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream & Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
luna skincare MSC -?- beauty charged me 89.95 I had no clue they were doing this refuse to give money back st.Petersburg florida Internet Author: herbster, Wisconsin Skin Care: luna skincare Internet

Jul 24 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Beautecreamripoff N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Indio, California Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
BellaSereta Skin Care Scam,con,sting operation deceptive business practices, unethical marketing. DO NOT give C/C nos St Petersburg Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Skin Care: BellaSereta Skin Care St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Pronto Skin Cream Scam skin cream company St. Petersburg Florida Author: Haymarket, Virginia Skin Care: Pronto Skin Cream St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Encante Eye and Skin Cream SCAM-deceptive sales practice Internet Author: Awendaw, South Carolina Skin Care: Encante Eye and Skin Cream Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nova, Allumiere Skin Care Cream, BullseyeWr, Quickeye Evil, Contrite Scammers Denver, & somewhere else in California Nationwide Author: Pavo, Georgia Skin Care: Allumiere Anti-Aging Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Allumiderm Internet Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Web Site: Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 24 2017
Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Rip off auto bill Don't know Internet Author: Lancaster, New York Skin Care: Cosmic Beauty/Vlamorous Internet

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jullen Skin Care Unused free trial product became subscription. No response to email to customer service. Amount billed unknown. Internet Author: Indiana Skin Care: Jullen Skin Care Internet