LUMINOUS BRITES CREST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: luminous brites crest
There may be more specific results for "luminous brites crest"
For more specific results for "luminous brites crest"
Showing 1-25 of 380 Found Reports For more specific results for "luminous brites crest"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Rip Off Dont order from this company unless you are sure you are keeping item. Bridgewater Mass Author: Wildwood Crest, New Jersey Beauty Products: Paula Young Internet

May 19 2017
Crest Payroll Paramount Software Avoid Crest payroll / Paramount Software like the plague Parsippany Internet Author: Plain City, Ohio Small Business Services: Crest Payroll Internet

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

Mar 13 2017
Bella epoque Luminous anti aging Keeps charging my account for their product. Garden grove California Author: Burleson, Texas Attorney Generals: Bella epoque Garden grove, California

Mar 04 2017
Drive time, bridge crest, aeverex Ripoff poor service lemon bad customer service norfolk Virginia Author: norfolk, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drive time, bridge crest, aeverex Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Diet Supplements PURE CBD TINCTURE Ordered Free Sample, then received a recurring charge and another bottle! Nothing in description about recurring charges or receiving more product after initial order! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cedar Crest, New Mexico Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Internet

Feb 18 2017
Luminous Renew/Firmaplus No term stated except free trial with consumer paying for shipping. Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Skin Care: Luminous Renew/Firmaplus Internet

Feb 09 2017
Luminous Renewal Deceptive internet advertising, difficult customer service, defective product Pompano Beach Florida Same thing happened to me. Feb.7 2017 Author: Arlington, Virginia Beauty Products: Luminous Renewal Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Luminous Advance Skin Care Ripoff...free trial charged $98.01 after 14 days Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Luminous Advance Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ BUYLINE SALESBRIDGECREST FINANCE COMPANY POOR TO TERRIBLE BRIDGECREST PHOENIX ARIZONA Author: LOBELVILLE, Tennessee Financial Services: BUYLINGBRIDGE CREST AZ

Jan 16 2017
Satin Youth CHANDELIER SKINCARE SATIN YOUTH ADVERTISED ON FB IS A SCAM Internet Author: Wildwood Crest, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Buel trucking South Carolina I work for them and they did not pay me and took the truck Chassnee South Carolina Internet Author: Hazel crest, Illinois Lawyers: Buel trucking sc Internet

Dec 23 2016
Beverly Crest Motel They have Sex Offenders living there, yet rent to People with Children without disclosing this. El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Property Management: Beverly Crest Motel El Paso,

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 03 2016
Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71  Fountain Valley California Author: Santee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vita Luminous Skin youthify.com Sent sample for $4.99. Then next day sent box containing two bottles and charged my credit card They have done this three times. Cannot reach anyone or find the company. Can't make them stop! St. Petersburg Internet Author: Cheyenne , Wyoming Telemarketers: Vita Luminous Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

Jul 15 2016
Crest Cadillac Infiniti or Crest Cars I believe integrity of their sales and advertising created a false impression about the product or service offered in order to create a basis for a later “switch” to other, more expensive products or services, or products of lesser quality at the same price. Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Cadillac Infiniti Frisco, Texas

Jul 02 2016
OpTic gaming Hector Rodriguez Jr Unauthorized charges Schaumburg Illinois Author: Crest hill, Illinois Hackers: OpTic gaming Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Rock Crest Gardens Don't get ripped off with your yard work!! Leaf blowing $760!! Newfields New Hampshire Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Landscaping: Rock Crest Gardens Newfields, New Hampshire

Jun 06 2016
Drive time bridge crest They took my trade in vehicle still made me put more money down I couldn't finance cause my credit was bad so they put me on lease to own I changed employment so I asked to make adjustments on my lease they refused anytime my car was not working correctly took it to there vendors and they would say wasn't covered so repairs came from my pocket ,  Riverside Ca You can fix this situation Author: Banning , California Auto Dealers: Drive time bridge crest