Your Search | luminous brites crest
Approximately 366 Reports Found

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 03 2016
Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71  Fountain Valley California Author: Santee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vita Luminous Skin youthify.com Sent sample for $4.99. Then next day sent box containing two bottles and charged my credit card They have done this three times. Cannot reach anyone or find the company. Can't make them stop! St. Petersburg Internet Author: Cheyenne , Wyoming Telemarketers: Vita Luminous Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Autorama Inc, Autorama, Pacific Crest Auto Liars, dishonest, lemon, chop shop, false advertising, avoided responsibility, failure to make repairs Eugene Oregon  Rachel I'm sorry you feel this way, myself and Brian tried to be reasonable and fair to you Author: Eugene, Oregon Auto Dealers: Autorama Inc Eugene, Oregon

Jul 15 2016
Crest Cadillac Infiniti or Crest Cars I believe integrity of their sales and advertising created a false impression about the product or service offered in order to create a basis for a later “switch” to other, more expensive products or services, or products of lesser quality at the same price. Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Cadillac Infiniti Frisco, Texas

Jul 02 2016
OpTic gaming Hector Rodriguez Jr Unauthorized charges Schaumburg Illinois Author: Crest hill, Illinois Hackers: OpTic gaming Schaumburg, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Rock Crest Gardens Don't get ripped off with your yard work!! Leaf blowing $760!! Newfields New Hampshire Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Landscaping: Rock Crest Gardens Newfields, New Hampshire

Jun 06 2016
Drive time bridge crest They took my trade in vehicle still made me put more money down I couldn't finance cause my credit was bad so they put me on lease to own I changed employment so I asked to make adjustments on my lease they refused anytime my car was not working correctly took it to there vendors and they would say wasn't covered so repairs came from my pocket ,  Riverside Ca You can fix this situation Author: Banning , California Auto Dealers: Drive time bridge crest

May 29 2016
Iwin.com Stole my remaining icoins San Francisco California Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Internet Services: Iwin.com San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Bridge crest known as drivetime Drivetime San Antonio Texas Nationwide Author: Poteet, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Bridge crest known as drivetime Nationwide

May 27 2016
vitaluminance Full term of agreement is not listed on the advertising page, Scam Internet I am also a victim of the Vita Luminous SCAM Author: California $$ REWARDS Offered: vitaluminance Internet

Mar 21 2016
firmacare luminous beauty rip off big time they do not tell you that they will charge you and you don't find out untill you get paper work if you are not home when it arrives oh well no help from them at all Internet Author: oakdale, California Supplemental Health Programs: firmacare Internet

Mar 21 2016
Crest Cadillac Don't Purchase a Car Here! Frisco Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Car Financing: Crest Cadillac Frisco, Texas

Mar 05 2016
nastydress Nastydress.com i paid for somethings for my birthday that was $103.28 and it never came n i cant them have no way to get in contact Internet Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: nastydress Internet

Dec 30 2015
Anthony Friedman ebay scam Garnerville New York Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Auctions: Anthony Friedman Garnerville, New York

Dec 01 2015
New Age Skin Luminous, Firmacare Non transparent company gouged my credit card! Temp Arizona Author: McMinnville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: New Age Skin Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
SimplyFabo SimplyFabo via Facebook SimplyFabo Rip off! BEWARE! Scam! Internet Author: Crest Hill, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SimplyFabo Internet

Oct 27 2015
1000 Mattress Shady business! The owner never explained leasing a mattress to me and told me 90 days same as cash. That isn't the case. The finance company Crest Financial states it is 60 days same as cash. jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: 1000 Mattress jacksonville, Florida

Oct 04 2015
My Fax Servi Umauthorized debit card charge to my bank Los Angeles Internet Author: Canyon Crest/Riverside, California Computer Fraud: My Fax Servi Internet

Sep 01 2015
Crest Nissan Frisco Crest Cars Why is it allowed for cae sales folks to lie to us frisco Texas Clarification Author: frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: Crest Nissan Frisco frisco, Texas

Aug 02 2015
The Cat Clinic Flossmoor IL L & V Veternary Ripped Off $200 Deposit Flossmoor Illinois Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Veterinarians: The Cat Clinic Flossmoor IL Flossmoor, Illinois

May 13 2015
William Vernon Crest, Sr. Crestimages; Crestimages Photography RENEGED ON CONTRACT; Had to file lawsuit--affidavit judgment in my favor for contract amount and related court costs. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Photography: William Vernon Crest, Sr. Baltimore, Maryland