Your Search | luminous engineering and technologies private limited

Aug 31 2016
JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT JAY MORIN FROM JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT SOUTH FLORIDA LIAR AND SCAM JENSEN BEACH Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: JAYS AUTO TRANSPORT JENSEN BEACH, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Steve Borgia Senior Bath and Home We bought a Easy Climber Chair Lift, del. on 5/25/16. It has broken down 4 times in 3 mos! Poor quality, we want a refund! Co. located in Pa. Repairmen come from Maine!! Scranton Pennsylvania Author: North. Dartmouth, Massachusetts Liars: Steve Borgia

Aug 31 2016
ARS rescue rooter In 2014 i bought a new 4 ton heat pump through home depot . I feel that i was scammed to be sold a 2009 unit as new in 2014 and ARS should atleast replace the whole outside condenser package with atleast a 2014 model. Gulf Breeze Nationwide Author: Jay, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ARS rescue rooter Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Slotnuts Casino I've requested a withdrawal amount of $600 on the 09 August 2016. I then received an email of acknowledgment but never received any feedback whatsoever from slotnuts. I've sent numerous email through oht the month of August and still I haven't received any feedback from them .Please help. Internet Author: Johannesburg, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Slotnut Casino Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 31 2016
Ibanned.net DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! They will leave you high and dry Lebanon Internet Author: San francisco, California Programmers: Ibanned.net Internet

Aug 31 2016
First Progress First progress credit card Customer service lies for personal benefit of not canceling accounts. Dishonest company and employees. Columbus Georgia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 31 2016
www.perfectshihtzu.com david millard we sent them 500.00 for ruby they said the shipping would be free when it was time for her to be shipped they called and said it would be 1200.00 more for insurance we told them we couldnt pay that we told them we would pay for the shipping 250.00 he said he would wire our money back we sent them the money august 6th and now he wont answer our phone calls or emails and ruby is still for sale abline Internet texas Author: hazelhurst, Georgia Liars: www.perfectshihtzu.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi Liars and don't hold true to their word to fix things on a car when you buy it Pascagoula Mississippi Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: Butch Oustalet Chevrolet Cadillac Pascagoula, Mississippi

Aug 31 2016
Colormania Paint Charged my credit card and never sent me my fender San Diego California Author: LAGRANGEVILLE, New York Motorcycles: Colormania Paint San Diego , California

Aug 31 2016
Marketforce Information Dan Weil The company sent me a letter that it had two checks for deposits that do not have funds. I would have to shop at wallmart and send the value of purchases for them without and could not deposit the checks before it was done. purchases would be worth of checks. Matthews NC Author: Marietta, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: Marketforce Information Internet

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS I PAID FOR A SAMPLE PRODUCT AND THEN STARTED RECEIVING PRODUCTS WITH ASKING AND BEING CHARGED. PACOIMA California Author: Mesa, Arizona Personal Services: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS PACOIMA, California

Aug 31 2016
All State Van Lines Relocations/Aldo Disorbo Poor customer service, communication, and delays. Lacking empathy, compassion, and professionalism Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocations Internet

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Voraussehen Kennels Mike Foresee Negligent and Careless Conroe Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Animal Services: Voraussehen Kennels Conroe, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 31 2016
Dr. Lana Rozenberg Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Lana Rozenberg is totally dedicated to her patient satisfaction and delivers the best possible care that is available at this time. Dr. Lana Rozenberg uses the latest technology and her expertise to achieve that. *UPDATE: Dr. Lana Rozenberg pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Lana Rozenberg recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update regarding Dr. Lana Rozenberg Ripoff Report Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Dr. Lana Rozenberg DDS VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic dentist in NYC, Dr. Lana Rozenberg transforms patient’s smiles through the most advanced cosmetic dentistry techniques, including porcelain veneers and teeth whitening. Dr. Rozenberg holds over 15 years of experience and remains one of New York City’s most esteemed cosmetic dentists, known for her natural-looking, beautiful smile makeovers. New York, New York

Aug 31 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to making its clients feel safe, confident, and secure. Kerendian & Associates is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Kerendian & Associates Shab and Shawn Kerendian Author: los angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation. Los Angeles, California

Aug 31 2016
Classic muscles restoration Called me and my mom a idiot and hung up on us Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville , Kentucky Body Work & Repair: Classic muscles restoration Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 31 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is dedicated to creating the best customer experience possible. Kinetix Health Club strives to help our members any way possible. *UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Macon, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Macon, Georgia

Aug 31 2016
Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Ranjit Singh I pumped gas out of the regular unleaded pump and in return got E85. Check engine light came on the next morning . Had to have repaired at a cost of 503.05 Sidney Ohio Author: obetz, Ohio Oil Companies: Sunoco / R & R Takhar Oil Sidney, Ohio

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com