LUMINOUS BRITES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: luminous brites
There may be more specific results for "luminous brites"
For more specific results for "luminous brites"
Showing 1-25 of 143 Found Reports For more specific results for "luminous brites"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 03 2017
Emblha , Luminous Love CBD oil, for pain & various disorders .advertisement states product is free you only pay shipping for $5.97, then charged me $79.99 8 days later. No physical address Internet Scamed Author: Winterville, North Carolina Alternative Health: Emblha Internet

Sep 21 2017
Lumidaire Verdadeyesserum FaceCream Luminous Do Not Buy These Products! Internet Author: Butler, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Lumidaire Internet

Sep 19 2017
Luminous Beauty/ Brillanteye sent a trial , then charged $100...doesn't give a number to cancel Nationwide Author: Menifee, California Skin Care: Luminous Beauty Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Vine Vera I decided to visit the mall after a doctor's appointment and purchase some popcorn when the young lady came up from Vine Vera and ask me for my hand and I'm kind of declined but she stated that she had something to show me and it was a hand cream for my nails it felt really great my cuticles were softer and the nail bid was extremely in luminous and I feel really good about the product so I did purchase it for $88.20 she then wanted me to try some of her facial cream and I told her that I was in a hurry but she insisted that it would make me feel much better once she was done with the pill and the cream it felt really great and comforting and she offered it to me for $199 which I refused and told her that I could not afford that she had tried to give me two extra products for free if I was willing to purchase it 499 and again I refused * CHICAGO Illinois Author: Oak Park, Illinois Sales People: Vine Vera ,

Sep 13 2017
ADRIAN FREEDMAN Eternal Heart Centre, Santo Daime Church UK, Europe, Portugal. Ayahuasca in Europe. Importing Santo Daime (Ayahuasca tea) across borders, underground operations in other countries, his followers in police trouble for cannabis, ethics issues DARTINGTON Internet
Adrian Freedman refuses to apologize for homosexual peodophile insult - it turns out Santo Daime Church does NOT have legal permission to operate in Portugal Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: ADRIAN FREEDMAN Internet

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia ,

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
Here is the Proof I as the poster of this report received death threats (from member of Santo Daime Church Portugal) / Police Report Filed / Cannabis at the core of the problem in the movement Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jun 30 2017
Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Scam Internet Author: Oakville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Jun 26 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner ,same company, False Advertisements, Ripoff Internet
Author: Cathedral City, California Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) Internet

Jun 25 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat, Earth Connection Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Alexandra and Attila Akat Drug Bust in Family, Ethics Scandal, One Retreat Centre PERMANENTLY CLOSED, Amateur unskilled Ayahuasca shamans,PR scandal. People risk losing deposits. Oliveira do Hospital thesanctuary1860.com/
Here is the Proof I as the poster of this report received death threats (from member of Santo Daime Church Portugal) / Police Report Filed / Cannabis at the core of the problem in the movement Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal - SANCTUARY 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Oliveira do Hospital,

Jun 11 2017
Opti-Loss Garcinia and Luminous Mango Cleaner (same company) PO Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92796 admin@luminous-mangocleaner.com BUYER BEWARE -STAY AWAY- TOTAL RIP JOB- DONT BE LURED IN BY THEIR BS ADDS Santa Ana California Internet
Opti-loss is a total scam ,read below Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

May 15 2017
Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Earth Connection Portugal, Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat Amateur Ayahuasca Shamans in Portugal with limited experience and bad integrity Oliveira do Hospital Internet
Sanctuary 1860 B & B Ayahuasca Retreat Centre under police monitoring / I warned them (Daniela Markert and Johannes Maasland) to tone down their cannabis operations but they did not listen. Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca in Portugal / Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal Internet

May 13 2017
Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Centre Portugal Ayahuasca Ceremonies in Portugal, Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat Police raids for illegal drugs in the family, ethics scandal, unsuited for hosting Ayahuasca ceremonies, risk of customers losing deposits/money Oliveira Do Hospital Internet
I received an apology from Adrian Freedman of the Santo Daime Church in this matter Author: California Questionable Activities: Sanctuary 1860 Ayahuasca Retreat Centre Portugal Internet

Mar 13 2017
Bella epoque Luminous anti aging Keeps charging my account for their product. Garden grove California Author: Burleson, Texas Attorney Generals: Bella epoque Garden grove, California

Feb 18 2017
Luminous Renew/Firmaplus No term stated except free trial with consumer paying for shipping. Internet Author: Johnston, Rhode Island Skin Care: Luminous Renew/Firmaplus Internet

Feb 09 2017
Luminous Renewal Deceptive internet advertising, difficult customer service, defective product Pompano Beach Florida Same thing happened to me. Feb.7 2017 Author: Arlington, Virginia Beauty Products: Luminous Renewal Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Luminous Advance Skin Care Ripoff...free trial charged $98.01 after 14 days Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Luminous Advance Skin Care Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 03 2016
Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque I ordered a trial of the luminous advanced face care and the Belle Epoquefor a shipping fee of $5.95 received the product didn't make any difference. I was checking my bank account and noticed 2 withdrawals one for $99.01 and the other for $99.71  Fountain Valley California Author: Santee, California Advertising / Deceptive: Luminous advanced skin care and Belle Epoque Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vita Luminous Skin youthify.com Sent sample for $4.99. Then next day sent box containing two bottles and charged my credit card They have done this three times. Cannot reach anyone or find the company. Can't make them stop! St. Petersburg Internet Author: Cheyenne , Wyoming Telemarketers: Vita Luminous Internet

May 27 2016
vitaluminance Full term of agreement is not listed on the advertising page, Scam Internet I am also a victim of the Vita Luminous SCAM Author: California Online Trading: vitaluminance Internet