Your Search | luxe virgin hair

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2016
Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Hair Products Hair Product of this business are scam or ripped off and not real business Internet Author: HATTIESBURG, Mississippi Beauty Products: Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Internet

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Melissa Zimbelman Luxe International Realty Las Vegas Rental nightmare Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Housing Rentals: Melissa Zimbelman Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 15 2016
Salon Bliss The owner,Gretchen, totally chopped my hair and I feel it was done on purpose bc she has the ability to give a great haircut Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Salon Bliss Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
Virgin Active Norwest Gym, Worst Gym in Sydney Baulkham Hills NSW Author: Kellyville, Other Health Clubs & Gyms: Virgin Active Norwest Baulk ham Hills, NSW, Other

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 10 2016
LaMuse La Hair La Vie Hair vitamin to thicken and strengthen thinning hair Los Angeles CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LaMuse Internet

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Mayvenn Hair Co HORRIBLE HAIR California Author: Atlanta , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Mayvenn Hair Co CA

Sep 05 2016
Rise Haircuts Evil Dudes oh bad company with bad intentions of giving bad hair cuts Boston Nationwide Author: Holten, Illinois Cultural Centers: Rise Haircuts Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
South Shore Laser south shore laser islip, ny south shore laser babylon, ny Anthony South Shore Laser South shore laser hair removal, south shore laser reviews Desperate to take your money, Incompitent, Creepy, Sleasy Sales Tactics Babylon New York Author: Melville, New York Beauty Salons: South Shore Laser Babylon, New York

Sep 05 2016
Tress Obsession They charged my credit card and never sent the three bundles of hair. I contacted them via telephone, email, and instagram and they never responded. Waldorf Maryland Author: Newark, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Waldorf,

Sep 05 2016
Virgin Mobile John Feehan They are not giving me quality service but instead it is mediocrity Plainsfield Indiana United States Indiana Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainsfield Indiana United States, Indiana

Sep 04 2016
Madhu Indian Hair Ravi Badhwar Manjinder Singh Bait & Switch Frauds Punjab India Author: Other Hair Salons: Madhu Indian Hair Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
PKHAIRS PKHAIRS.COM BUYER BEWARE! THAT HAIR COMPANY IS A JOKE. THEY CLAIM TO SELL THE BEST GRADE OF VIRGIN HAIR BUT IT IS WORSE THAT BEAUTY SUPPLY HAIR. FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Internet The same thing happened to me Author: Brooklyn, New York Hair Salons: PKHAIRS Internet

Sep 02 2016
ADAM AND EVE AFRICAN BRAID SHOP(S) BALTIMORE MD ADAM AND EVE BRAID SHOP(S) STOLE/TOOK MY ($230.00) FOR MICRO-MINI HAIR BRAIDS THAT LITERALLY BEGAN DROPPING OUT AS SOON AS I LEFT THEIR BRAID SHOP/ALSO DESTROYED MY GRAND-DAUGHTERS HAIR BALTIMORE MD MARYLAND Author: Balto. , Maryland ORGANIZED CRIME: ADAM AND EVE AFRICAN BRAID SHOP(S) BALTIMORE MD Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Tress Obsession I saw this company advertising some hair online. The deal proposed was for virgin Brazilian body wave buy two bundles and get one free. I purchased two bundles and I also purchased one silk closure. The total cost was $300. I received the three bundles approximately three weeks ago but did not receive the closure. I have sent several emails and calls have gone unanswered. The cost of the silk closure is $130 . I would like them to refund my money for the goods I did not receive and I would like to see this company put out of business they just can't deceive people like this. Internet Author: Valley stream , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 29 2016
Share Yvon Share Y. Bad Hair Year Beverly Hills California
Dear Steve NOT MeiLing Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: Share Yvon Beverly Hills, California