LUXURY FASHION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: luxury fashion
There may be more specific results for "luxury fashion"
For more specific results for "luxury fashion"
Showing 26-50 of 5,445 Found Reports For more specific results for "luxury fashion"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion ELLY'S WORLD I placed an order for a steam flat iron for my hair on July 25th 2017. The money was taken out of my bank account, but still no product almost 3 months later. I would suggest for others not to order from Elly's World, also known as Wow Fashions! Don't know Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion I ordered a steam flat Iron on line August 4th 2017 ,paid for it in full to this day I've never received it.I They only provided the web site Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Better Business Bureau: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 06 2017
Luxury Fashion Shipping Manager in NM Sending me watches! Silver City New Mexico Author: Lexington, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 06 2017
Yuppy Puppy Boutique Laura Bedard Pet Boutique / clothing / fashion / accessories Blair Internet Author: Baxter Springs, Kansas Pet Shops & Supplies: Yuppy Puppy Boutique Internet

Oct 05 2017
woww fashion Ordered bra on-line. Charged to my VISA acct. 24.97. Never recieved the bra Internet Author: Janesville, Wisconsin Sales People: woww fashion Internet

Oct 04 2017
Ellys World Woww Fashion On July 26, 2017 I saw an as on facebook for a steam straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actual order was placed under the Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states that the company no longer exists. Internet
Author: Lithonia, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: Ellys World Internet

Oct 04 2017
WOWW FASHION ordered a steam iron off their facebook account and never recieved it, but they took the money from our account Internet Author: Swanton, Ohio Websites: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 02 2017
Everything For the Birds LIARS, RIPOFF, DECEITFUL Wilton Manors Florida
To the owners, David and Naomi Campbell of anything for the birds Author: unknown, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Everything For the Birds Wilton Manors , Florida

Oct 02 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered a professional hair flat iron steamer on August 9th 2017 they told me to wait 4 to 6 six weeks and I still have not received my product, but now I can not find anything on them other than the information associated with my bank account. Internet Author: Duquense, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 30 2017
Fashion Product Support Submitted: Tue, August 29, 2017 Updated: Tue, August 29, 2017 Reported By: Anonymous — Vacaville California USA Fashion product support Internet USA Phone: Web: www.crfashion.net Category: Attorney Generals Fashion product support They took out 89 dollars when I didn't order anything, and apparently it's monthly which I wasn't aware of Internet Author: Chico, California Pharmacies: Fashion Product Support Internet

Sep 30 2017
Luxury Fashion I recieved a e-mail from Amazon that said my order had shipped. After I relized it was not my e-mail address Amazon used. I called the company to cancel and we had a few words over it. I called my Credit card company to close that number. A real hassel. 2340 Hwy180 East New Mexico Author: Summertown, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury Fashion Ste. #255, New Mexico

Luxury Fashion Luxury Fashion Jewelry Silver City New Mexico
Author: So San Francisco, California Attorney Generals: Luxury Fashion Internet

Sep 30 2017
Woww Fashion company Stream Curling Iron I ordered the stream curling iron on 7.24.17 never received, unable to contact Internet
Author: mccordsville, Indiana Attorney Generals: Woww Fashion company Internet

Sep 30 2017
woww fashion Internet Author: Mooringsport, Louisiana Tanning Salons: woww fashion Internet

Sep 28 2017
Elly's world Woww fashion Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Elly's world Internet

Sep 27 2017
The buyers fashion club AKA Better4you Scam unauthorized transactions Internet Author: Presque Isle, Maine Bait-and-Switch: The buyers fashion club Internet

Sep 27 2017
Jody's Secret- Woww Fashion Placed an order in June 2017 - never received it - cannot contact them Internet Author: Lisbon, Maine Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret- Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 26 2017
WOWW Fashion (Elly's World) They take your money and run! Internet Author: Essexville, Michigan Beauty Products: WOWW Fashion Internet

Sep 26 2017
Design Home , Crowdstar, covet fashion All of my inventory and progress were wiped out after an app update Internet Author: North Providence, Rhode Island Programmers: Design Home Internet

Sep 26 2017
luxury fashion now.com  DETROIT Internet MICHIGAN Author: grapevine, Texas Questionable Activities: luxury fashion now.com Internet

Sep 25 2017
Bank of America B of A $8 FEE FOR CASHING CHECKS COSTA MESA Nationwide comment Author: Costa Mesa, California Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
Cambria Apartments Apartment Rentals Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

48, Report #1401951

Sep 23 2017
Fashion Product Support Hello ShopperTopshpmark I paid the bill that was emailed for two items which they took out of my account $5.99 and $6.99. Ten days latter they charged my checking account for $89.95 and 99.98 Dania Beach Florida Author: Lorton, Virginia Jewelry Stores: Fashion Product Support Dania Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2017
ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, AT FASHION MODELS, ACTORS WORKSHOPS, SCAM, FAKE ACTOR ALAN TRUDEAU alan joseph trudeau, trudeau, alan, at fashion models, actors workshop, fake actor, Cupey Puerto Rico
I'm Being Extorted is the Truth! Author: cupey, Alabama Modeling Schools: ALAN JOSEPH TRUDEAU, ALAN J TRUDEAU, ALAN TRUDEAU, Internet

Sep 22 2017
Elly's World ELLY'S PROFESSIONAL STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENER X 1, HAD A ADD ON FACE BOOK , I ORDERED THE PRODUCT 7/23/2017 ORDER # 219 $49.97 but company call Woww fashion newark US-POS DDA took the money said it will be delivered 4-6 weeks, I remain the other site Spoofy was down. Newark Us- Po dda Internet Author: PANAMA, Florida Accounting: Elly's World Internet