LV8 POUND Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lv8 pound
There may be more specific results for "lv8 pound"
For more specific results for "lv8 pound"
Showing 1-25 of 184 Found Reports For more specific results for "lv8 pound"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Move out expenses were unrealistically high. Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Dec 26 2016
Albertson's Albertson's weekly ad offered prime rib at $5.77 per pound. At the checkout, they adjusted weight to increase price by $1.00 per pound. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Albertson's Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 15 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Guaranteed product will help lose weight with three weeks. I have not lost a pound after three weeks. Provo Utah Author: Crete, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Mar 24 2016
logo design guarantee 25 pound logo50 dollar logo scammers from Philippines Philippines Author: , California Media: logo design guarantee

Mar 15 2016
Citizens Bank, Ripoff, Overdraft, Derry Nationwide Really? Author: Derry, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Timursupport@true-cambogia.com True Cambogia Support I ordered a vaue pack of two bottles of true cambogia, which I paid for with a credit card, costing 74 pound sterling. I did not recieve the goods. I mailed them and they replied saying they would send it but I never recieved it. I lost my money and never heard from them again. Internet Author: Dubai, Weightloss Programs: Timursupport@true-cambogia.com Internet

Nov 23 2015
5x Trim 600 I would get paid $7 for every pound I lose within 90 days. I was charged the $49.95, and then I was charged the full $109.95. I have never received product.I tried calling them several times with no answer. Internet
Author: Mascot, Virginia Weightloss Programs: 5x Trim 600 Internet

Sep 04 2015
United States Postal Service USPS, Post office, Snail Mail 25 pound package missing thanks USPS Nationwide Author: Arizona United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jul 10 2015
Right Choice Transfer many subcontract companies asccoiated with this company Does not live up to contract signed with holds funds given to them and not preform to contract Torrance, California Author: Pound, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Right Choice Transfer Torrance, , California

Jul 06 2015
Arcade Electronics Charged for residential delivery, and then dropped a 200-pound cabinet on my driveway Alexandria Virginia Problem resolved Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Arcade Electronics Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 19 2015
infinity Moving and Storage., Bronx, NY Infinity Moving and Storage Buyer beware, before they have horrible reviews and now they are all nice and shiny. Never go by sixty cent on the pound and they do not care about your stuff but if you paid for the insurance and trust me it is worth it. I should have done that and I was manipulated, and everything is going to be ok. Bronx New York Author: Austin , Texas Moving Companies: infinity Moving and Storage., Bronx, NY Bronx, New York

May 11 2015
Zeke Fund Debbie Zook, Orchard, Texas, Ft. Bend County, Marie Moseley, Brookshire/Pattison, Texas, Waller County Director of city dog pound and impound and pulling dogs. Houston Texas
Ruth Abigail Rodriguez is an animal neglector! Author: Brookshire, Texas City Governments: Zeke Fund Houston, Texas

17, Report #1207497

Feb 08 2015
Riverside police dept / Statewide Towing Police / Pound /Car Storage Ripoff?? My car was stolen police found it notify me 4 days later now I have to pay about $700 to take it out the storage Riverside California
Stacy please educate not berate Author: Moreno Valley, California Auto Storage: Riverside police dept / Statewide Towing Riverside, California

18, Report #1202826

Jan 19 2015
Dunckel Veterinary Hospital Killed my Four Pound Yorkie Davison Michigan Author: Berkley, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Dunckel Veterinary Hospital Davison, Michigan

Jan 13 2015
Tariq Rehman Kings Court Chambers Advance Fee Fraudster BIRMINGHAM England United Kingdom
Tariq Rehman's Days as a Barrister Could be Numbered Author: Internet Lawyers: Tariq Rehman Internet

20, Report #1198108

Dec 29 2014
airbnb booking scam Internet Author: pound ridge, New York Travel Services: airbnb Internet

21, Report #1190980

Nov 24 2014
Nutralogistic stolen money from bank account after pffered FREE TRIAL 90 pound removed from account 30 days later!! they have scammed loads of people! Internet Author: BELFAST, Other Supplemental Health Programs: Nutralogistic Internet

22, Report #1190515

Nov 21 2014
garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro called to cancel my 14 day free trial and they still charged me $14.71 Nationwide Author: Pound, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia advanced and cleanse pro Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Comfomatic Limited Mike McNicholasFiona FosterGraham Bradford A bed/chair company that target my 88yr mother, took a 2000 pound deposit and refused to cancel the order Widnes Author: Falls Church, Virginia Home HealthCare: Comfomatic Limited Widnes,

Oct 30 2014
Walmart $1.38 for each apple! Should be $1.38 per POUND! Hamburg New York
Author: Hamburg, New York Food Stores: Walmart Hamburg, New York

Jul 22 2014
ROCK BOTTOM RATE TRANSPORT, LLC. Broker cheat in between client and carrier in order to get commission Ft Myers Florida Author: Pound Ridge, New York Auto Shipping Companies: ROCK BOTTOM RATE TRANSPORT, LLC. Internet