Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: lv8 pound saver
There may be more reports for "lv8 pound saver"
For more results perform a general search for "lv8 pound saver"
Approximately 879 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Mega Motors Customer service agents They got my car out of the pound and lost my personal property Dallas Texas Author: crandall, Texas Questionable Activities: Mega Motors Dallas, Texas

Jan 12 2017
Camden Apartments Camden Apartments Lansdowne Virginia Camden Apartments in Lansdowne/Leesburg was my worst renting experience Lansdowne/Leesburg, Virginia Nationwide Move out expenses were unrealistically high. Author: Leesburg, Virginia Questionable Activities: Camden Apartments Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Dec 26 2016
Albertson's Albertson's weekly ad offered prime rib at $5.77 per pound. At the checkout, they adjusted weight to increase price by $1.00 per pound. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: Albertson's Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 28 2016
Budget Van Lines This was a complete and total scam right from the beginning Everything that I was told by the sales rep Chris Thompson was a lie. First, this company does not operate its own trucks. They are a broker. Lie #1. 2. I was given a quote for a 3400 pound move, all inclusive at $2400. I was very clear about everything that was needed to be done, including the use of a shuttle van because the space was too small for a semi. So my quote included a shuttle truck at no cost. When the movers that budget hired got here, they charged me $3100 (even though I was at less weight than my quote) They did not bring a shuttle, so instead charged me $350 for long carry. Budget also charged $234 on my credit card that wasnt in my contract ANYWHERE. Last, I was practically forced into giving them $150 tip on pickup, and I assume they will do the same at delivery. . Henderson Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Henderson, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Jul 17 2016
LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE This restaurant charged us $23 for two entrees and all we received was like a pound of ground beef in our meall Fremont Nebraska Author: Troy, Ohio Restaurants: LA HACIENDA MEXICAN RESTAURANT FREMONT NE Fremont, Nebraska

Jul 15 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Guaranteed product will help lose weight with three weeks. I have not lost a pound after three weeks. Provo Utah Author: Crete, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 06 2016
Dr. Energy Saver by Monroe Monroe Restoration Fraud! Does not do contracted work, and leaves unsafe condition South Bend Indiana Author: Niles, Illinois Home Improvements: Dr. Energy Saver by Monroe South Bend, Indiana

Apr 10 2016
Saver Express SAVEREXPRESS SCAM Florida Nationwide Author: st. Louis, Missouri Travel Services: Saver Express Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
logo design guarantee 25 pound logo50 dollar logo scammers from Philippines Philippines Author: , California Media: logo design guarantee

Mar 15 2016
Citizens Bank, Ripoff, Overdraft, Derry Nationwide Really? Author: Derry, New Hampshire Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Timursupport@true-cambogia.com True Cambogia Support I ordered a vaue pack of two bottles of true cambogia, which I paid for with a credit card, costing 74 pound sterling. I did not recieve the goods. I mailed them and they replied saying they would send it but I never recieved it. I lost my money and never heard from them again. Internet Author: Dubai, Weightloss Programs: Timursupport@true-cambogia.com Internet

Nov 23 2015
5x Trim 600 I would get paid $7 for every pound I lose within 90 days. I was charged the $49.95, and then I was charged the full $109.95. I have never received product.I tried calling them several times with no answer. Internet
Author: Mascot, Virginia Weightloss Programs: 5x Trim 600 Internet

Sep 04 2015
United States Postal Service USPS, Post office, Snail Mail 25 pound package missing thanks USPS Nationwide Author: Arizona United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Jul 10 2015
Right Choice Transfer many subcontract companies asccoiated with this company Does not live up to contract signed with holds funds given to them and not preform to contract Torrance, California Author: Pound, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Right Choice Transfer Torrance, , California

Jul 08 2015
personnel concepts . I have till have received my 3rd notice from this companyTThe letter states that I have through July to purchase of an annual subscription at a special reduced price. Under this service, my company would automatically receive ALLapplicable labor law posting revisions FREE of charge regardless of how many times they change.For a limited time, our existing Space Saver 1 customers can upgradeto this service at a special compliance service at a special rate of $19.00 ,regular price of $69.95. San Dimas internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Appliances: personnel concepts San Dimas, California

Jul 06 2015
Arcade Electronics Charged for residential delivery, and then dropped a 200-pound cabinet on my driveway Alexandria Virginia Problem resolved Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Arcade Electronics Alexandria, Virginia

Jun 19 2015
infinity Moving and Storage., Bronx, NY Infinity Moving and Storage Buyer beware, before they have horrible reviews and now they are all nice and shiny. Never go by sixty cent on the pound and they do not care about your stuff but if you paid for the insurance and trust me it is worth it. I should have done that and I was manipulated, and everything is going to be ok. Bronx New York Author: Austin , Texas Moving Companies: infinity Moving and Storage., Bronx, NY Bronx, New York

May 29 2015
Savingmakesmoney.com Money Plus Saver Took money with out my authorization. Los Angeles Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Loans: Savingmakesmoney.com Internet

May 11 2015
Zeke Fund Debbie Zook, Orchard, Texas, Ft. Bend County, Marie Moseley, Brookshire/Pattison, Texas, Waller County Director of city dog pound and impound and pulling dogs. Houston Texas
Ruth Abigail Rodriguez is an animal neglector! Author: Brookshire, Texas City Governments: Zeke Fund Houston, Texas

May 09 2015
auto care super saver auto medics complete auto repair7060 e. speedwaytucson az 85710(520) 546-0919 Bought 2 super saver coupons, didnt use, auto shop closed, canceled 1 payment,now in collections and on credit report tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: auto care super saver tucson, Arizona

Apr 29 2015
Auto Care Super Saver Certificate Not Honored. Customer Service Non-Responsive Tempe \ AZ Happy to help Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Clubs: Auto Care Super Saver Nationwide