LWPELECTRONICS, BILL CHANG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lwpelectronics, bill chang
There may be more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
For more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Showing 1-25 of 11,666 Found Reports For more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 19 2017
Bill depew Internet Author: depew, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bill Depew Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
A.A enterprise legal service out gerogia saying i owe a bill gerogia Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Financial Services: A.A enterprise

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

May 08 2017
PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Property Rehab Solutions LLC RIP-OFF not enough Thief - Con - Criminal also Port Orange Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Home Improvements: PRS Homes LLC - (Bill) William Lucia Port Orange,

May 07 2017
Bill Milley of Cal Prop Cal PropCal Property ManagementBill Milley Cal Prop San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Property Management: Bill Milley of Cal Prop San Diego, California

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

May 04 2017
DE LA Rosa auto repair DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! OVERCHARGES, NO COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS, NO PREAUTHORIZATION CALLS JUST A HUGE BILL & BROKEN CAR Fillmore California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Repair Service: DE LA Rosa auto repair Fillmore , California

May 01 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC and TRS Limited bill received from Tate & Kirlin regarding $139.97 from a TRS Limited company. Have no knowledge or proof of any correspondence anywhere regarding TRS limited. Believe this to be a scam. Will not reply nor send money even though they threaten my credit. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Evansville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 29 2017
Fairmont Homes, Harmony Homes, Bill Pobocik, Claudia damaged wheel,hub,axle,frame. Leaking door, water damage to floor and door jam, sprung floor, siding not mounted proper and coming off, ceiling cracks, bottom board ripped and not repaired properly Nappanee Indiana
Bill Pobocik's response Author: Genoa, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Fairmont Homes Nappanee, Indiana