Your Search | lwpelectronics, bill chang

Jul 13 2014
Wal-Mart family mobile i rexueved text message about my bill ..91.13 whe it should only half of the amount due too my phone being suspended with no services for 1 month and a half ,i neead a adjustment on my account. Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Wal-Mart family mobile Internet

Jul 12 2014
Sears and Citibank Never recieved a bill Ft Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale FL , Florida Banks: Sears and Citibank Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ADT Security Services Trying to stick me with $500 bill Nationwide Author: Tyler, Texas Home Security: ADT Security Services Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Bob Rebok Bob continue to bill credit card after account was cancelled Aromas Internet Author: Aromas, California Adult Web Sites: Bob Rebok Internet

Jul 11 2014
Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Budget Rent A Car, Juneau, Alaska Budget sends me a bill for damages 2 weeks after I return vehicle. Juneau Alaska Author: Wrangell, Alaska Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car of Alaska Juneau, Alaska

Jul 11 2014
Bill Matrix Fiserv Electric bill payment never processed Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Utility Companies: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Sirius XM I cancelled my subscription back in November 2013 - they continue to bill me for this after they gave me a complimentary two months free. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Producers: Sirius XM Internet

Jul 09 2014
Lyon Hamilton Lyon Miguel Hamilton, Lyon Hamilton Art, Hamilton Art, Hamilton Surf, Hamilton Fitness, Bill Hamilton Surfboards, Laird Hamilton, Bill Hamilton Lyon Hamilton Cartel, Hamilton Cartel, Drug Cartel, Drug Dealer, Drug Addict, Drug Abuse, Drugs, Murderer, Attempted Murder, Harassment, Abuse, Physical Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Slander Princeville Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Drug Dealers: Lyon Hamilton Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Software Pros They ripped me off. Billed me $70.00 automatically when they were supposed to bill 13.00. Internet Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Computer Software: Software Pros Internet

Jul 09 2014
The Secret Society They sent me a bill requesting me to pay$139.95 for a 56 page booklet wgich I've never received, and a second bill requesting additional funds to purchase a 2000 page booklet for a total of $240.00. No I never EVER remember ordering this I live on government assistance so this would/could never be Beachwood Ohio Author: Joshua Tree, California Personal Services: The Secret Society Beachwood, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Dale Animal Hospital John Diggs Dead Dog with High Bill Daleville Alabama Author: Enterprise, Alabama Animal Services: Dale Animal Hospital Daleville, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
at&t At&t charging, for paying your telephone bill over the telephone orlando Fl Author: orlando, Florida Telephones: at&t Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Spirit Airlines DBA Club Spirit $9 Fare Club not advising invoice due and using fraudulent methods to automatically bill credit card Miramar Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 07 2014
emobile code bill mc knight rip off /trouble getting refund Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Work at Home: emobile code Internet

Jul 07 2014
omax watches I have called these people to get my money back and return the watch,but the bill/acct. don't have no phone line. just email and when you fill out the required information it never gets to them. Internet Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: omax watches Internet

Jul 07 2014
Bill Zinke Human Resource Services, Inc. Deplorable Work Environment with an Archaic & Abusive Boss Boulder, Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Employers: Bill Zinke Boulder, Colorado

Jul 07 2014
I.C System Constant calls, looked up number and called back said I owed almost $800.00. The incident occured almost 9 months prior and this was the first time I got a call. I asked for a receipt and information to be mailed and have not received anything or a paper bill like I asked.  Internet Author: Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services: I.C System Internet

Jul 07 2014
Change Realty Bill Gaffney Signed us up to sell our home then pulled a dissapearing act! Terrible service, never returned phone calls. Put us in the MLS and put a sign in the yard and we never heard from him again. Change Realty and Bill Gaffney are a RipOff! Lake Oswego Oregon Author: Oregon Realtors: Change Realty Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Poly Foam Received product on Credit, and has not payed bill santa clarita California
Author: Farmington, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Poly Foam santa clarita , California

Jul 07 2014
Bill Adomanis of Pi MarketingSolutions and Supreme Data Connections -William Adomanis LEAD GENERATION COMPANY -- TOTAL RIPOFF- BILL ADOMANIS- CROOK Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Bill Adomanis/Pi MarketingSolutions Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 07 2014
Bill Me Later Paypal RIP OFF ! - SCAM - Horrible customer service !! Internet Author: Unknown, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Bill Me Later Internet

Jul 04 2014
Live Career Free Resume Builder....Career TipsLive Career Perf I am 78 yrs. of age and my granddaughter needed a resume, and when she went on line for help, she saw this ad that said FREE she of course, used this free sample and I have been billed for 2 months. I live on my social security and I need all my money. This takes a lot from my income as they continue to bill me.I have asked them to please stop billing me but they continue. I need someone to help me. New York San Internet Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Live Career Internet

Jul 04 2014
Jefferson capital system they company mysteriously pop up on my credit report which I constantly monitor alerted me saying I had a 6,089 credit card bill that was just added to my account! I found this suspicious because I only own two credit cards !! The company has not even tried to contact me! Internet Author: Beaumont, Texas Collection Agencies: Jefferson capital system Internet

Jul 04 2014
Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros Westlake Ohio Renaissance CenterMaple Leaf Dental Group Dunlap, ill.Rod Gore Dental Scottsdale Arizona Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros- Dental Malpractice Law Suits Westlake, Ohio and Scottsdale, Arizona Ohio, Arizona, Author: Cleveland, Ohio Consumer Services: Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaros Nationwide