Your Search | lwpelectronics, bill chang

Sep 22 2015
Aall Tech Transmissions Perry Sahota, Bill Sidhu Fraudulent Transmission Repair Service Burnaby Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Aall Tech Transmissions Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 22 2015
PECO PECO decides to charge me for a tenant Energy bill Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: limerick, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: PECO Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 21 2015
Capital Billing Service Sent phony request for unpaid bill from Reader's Subscription for $ 999.00 Los Angeles California Author: Pittsburg, Texas Collection Agencies: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 20 2015
Hawaii Self Storage Steve, Levy, Robert After fulfilling the WRITTEN 30 day notice they require to vacate a unit and vacating it; they billed us for an additional month at 537 dollars. I was in the office to report we vacated ,as required. They called my husband in front of me to let him know. Even though he had sgned and delivered to them a WRITTEN 30 day notice to vacate as they require. A week later they called my husband to get his credit card number to bill him for an extra month. . We only oowed those crooks for the term of the 30 day WRITTEN AND SIGNED notice to vacate on Sept. 12. That was bad enough because the unit was empty. Then Levy shyster told my husband he would change it so we were only billed an additional week beyond the agreed, WRITTEN AND SIGNED 30 day vacate delivered to them by my husband. They are expensive at $537 a month so this equates to them rooking people of hundreds of dollars with this deceptive business practice. The 30 day written notice hung it up enough. Now they claim they are owed another week for nothing. Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Storage & Self Storage: Hawaii Self Storage Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
American Express American Express never sent our first bill then reported us to the credit agency! Customer Service won't help! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide So much for your good credit history... Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
William T Holthaus, Bill Holthaus, Bill T Holthaus Imposter - Starbucks Sr. Director Global Design stole $ Internet, Internet I need to find this man Author: San Diego, California Questionable Activities: William T Holthaus Internet

Sep 16 2015
02:55 PM kept my money when I cancelled the same day with no website built and no domain, got no bill it just went straight to my bank. internet Internet Author: phx, Arizona Websites: website builder Internet

Sep 15 2015
Bill Gates Foundation $5 Million Usd Donation From Mr Bill Gates India Author: Mesa, Arizona Liars: Bill Gates Foundation Internet

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 12 2015
boost mobile i believe sprint i paid my bill they still shut it off! sealy Texas Author: sealy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Gene Schallert at Directory of Schools Zack Schallert, Penny Blake, Peter Kraynack, Bill Hartigan, Info724, Embezzler, HIRES CALL CENTERS AND SOES NOT PAY THEM, Sells Call Center Leads as Web Leads Santa Rosa California Author: , Advertising Agencies: Gene Schallert at Directory of Schools Santa Rosa, California

Sep 11 2015
01:56 PM Intuit Company bill paying overcharge fraud Menlo Park,Ca. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Internet

Sep 09 2015
Ntta toll way I never got the initial bill but got the bill from the collection for $344.42 Plano,Tx Plano,Tx Author: irving, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Ntta toll way Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Records Recovery Services sent what looked like a bill for house purchase records updating; didn't provide anything needed Salem Oregon Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Property Management: Records Recovery Services Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
santander consumer usa over charge me late fees and before my month bill is due they take on next Texas Whoa Author: southington, Connecticut Car Financing: santander consumer usa Texas

Sep 08 2015
Time Warner Cable Failure to provide Cobra after termination due to medical disability forced to file bankruptcy refused to provide bill for service Appleton Nationwide Update Author: Grand Chute , Wisconsin Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Author: Florida Home Owner Associations: BENCHMARK PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, INC. coral springs, Florida

Sep 08 2015
Quest Diagnostic On Quest Diagnostic's website, they advertise that you can ask to pay your full bill up front at the diagnostics center so that you will not receive a bill. Orange California False Advertisers Author: anaheim, California Medical Laboratories: Quest Diagnostic Orange, California

Sep 08 2015
Gruber-Jaramillo Kristina Jaramillo Kris Jaramillo Jaramillo Marketing Eric Gruber Get Linkedin Help Gruber Jaramillo Regularly Seem to Double and Over Bill As a Regular Practice Cary North Carolina Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Gruber-Jaramillo Cary, North Carolina

Sep 07 2015
AT&T Home internet charging for data on top of monthly bill. Nationwide
I was wrong Author: North Carolina Internet Services: AT&T Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
dickie mccamey law bill bresnahan/ harlan stone I hired these dishonest lawyers to represent me in a land use case and knowingly defrauded me saying that i would win when they knew dam well i wound never and lied to me when they were asked about my case, public corruption runs so deep in pa it makes me wonder if terrorism starts right here in good old usa pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: warrendale, Pennsylvania Politicians: dickie mccamey law pittsburgh , Pennsylvania