LWPELECTRONICS, BILL CHANG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lwpelectronics, bill chang
There may be more reports for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
For more results perform a general search for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Showing 26-50 of 11,606 Found Reports For more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
SHARK TANK ASIA DAVID STABILE DAVID STABILE is A SHARK chang Mai Thailand Internet
Psychiatrist you need help Don Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Patent & Trademark Services: SHARK TANK ASIA Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 08 2017
SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly BEWARE! Fly by night liar Bill Elshazly pretending to be a window business Fort worth Texas
SunSmart Response Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Improvements: SunSmart Windows/Bill Elshazly Fort worth, Texas

Mar 08 2017
My 123 Student Relief Andy Bill Danielle Scam, Student loan relief, lie, fraud Spokane Valley Washington Not a scam Author: Chicago, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: My 123 Student Relief Spokane Valley, Washington

Bill Wilson Center : Homophobic drug abuser haven. San Jose, California
Author: San Jose, California Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Bill Wilson Center San Jose, California

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
PC Rentals Bill York, Michel York, Stacy York, Leonard Emons, Linda, Emons, York Trust Port City Rent Fraud Catoosa Oklahoma Author: Catoosa, Oklahoma Property Management: PC Rentals Catoosa, Oklahoma

Mar 07 2017
shark tank asia David stabile aka mark lucas. China cosmetics ,buy creative products David is back at it again. Beware chang Mai Thailand Internet
Dianne Are you Ready? Author: port st lucie, Florida Patent & Trademark Services: shark tank asia Internet

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC This collection agency sent me a bill for $602 for an ER visit to Everyday Healthcare/Clovis for a service date of 03/25/15., out of Clovis California. I reside in Texas and have NEVER stepped a foot in California, Furthermore, I am anot honorably discharged veteran and get all my medical covered at the Michael E. DEBAKEY HOSPITAL out of Houston, Texas. I called them and the woman that answered just said okay, then i called back and a rude man answered and said I just need to report identity theft. I believe they got my information and fabricated a bill, just to collect $602. I'm waiting on Everyday Healthcare out of Clovis CA to investigate it. Indiana Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Phoenix Financials Services LLC DBA Indiana Resolution Group LLC Indianapolis, , Indiana

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
MyFax.com cloud Faxing service Beware They say they charge by page but they will bill 3 extra pages for each page if fax is sending slowly Hollywood California Author: Babylon, New York Small Business Services: My Fax Hollywood , California

Mar 03 2017
LITLENY INC BILL RICHARDS THERE ARE SCUM THEY TOOK $15000.00 AND VIOLATED THE AGREEMENT YOUNGSVILLE New York Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Manufacturers: LITLENY INC YOUNGSVILLE, New York

Mar 03 2017
Coal Glow they will not honor a money back guarantee for I was 5 days late of the deadline, the product does not work and I want a refund. It was a trial that I ordered and was billed for the complete product which they said they shipped to me and no matter what the date was that I received it or the bill did not matter. Supervisor would not talk to me. Very disappointed in product and customer service. What everyone to stop buying from them. Internet Nationwide Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Coal Glow Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Mar 02 2017
McCready & Rice Plumbing Inc. Outrageous plumbing bill without consent College Point New York Author: FRESH MEADOWS, New York Plumbing: McCready & Rice plumbing Inc. College Point, New York

Mar 01 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Lux Style They sent me a bill for a product that I never ordered, or received after surfing the internet, and being redirected to their page. Denmark Internet
Author: Greenwood, Indiana Liars: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Mar 01 2017
nuriva skin care products trynuriva.comnice and natural Advertismnet on face book was to try it for $4.95. Total bill so far is 203.72 Internet Cutting your losses Author: Loxley, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: nuriva skin care products Internet

Mar 01 2017
Renew Derma SCAM...DO NOT ORDER....THEY WILL BILL YOU $87 WITHOUT CONSENT AND HANG UP ON YOU WHEN YOU CALL TO GET REFUND. DO NOT ORDER THIS CRAPPY PRODUCT. THERE ARE ENOUGH WARNINGS NOW THAT THEY NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED. SCAM ARTISTS MARTINEZ CA Internet Author: san diego, California Liars: Renew Derma Internet

Feb 28 2017
Direct TV Charged 651.98 to my debit card without my authorization or knowledge resulting in a negative Balance with my bank USAA for a final bill, cancellation fee, and equipment of which I thought the bill would be arriving any day now. I called to complain, Dire Charged my debit card for 651.00 for a final bill without my knowledge or consent California Nationwide Oh Good.... Author: McDonough, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS WOULD NOT BILL SECONDARY INSURANCE CINCINNATI Ohio Author: smithtown, New York Consumer Services: QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CINCINNATI, Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Sherwin Han Xiao Wen Han Abstract Productions False Representation, Breach of Contract, Fiscal Irresponsibility, Loan Renegger, BS Artist, Deluded Bill Gates Wannabe Portsmouth Rhode Island Author: Boulder City, Nevada Computer Software: Sherwin Han Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Feb 28 2017
biodermrx Bioderm Optimal Health and Beauty Beware of so-called 14 day trial offer for $4.95 after 14 days they will bill you 89.00 Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Skin Care: biodermrx Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide