LWPELECTRONICS, BILL CHANG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lwpelectronics, bill chang
There may be more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
For more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Showing 26-50 of 11,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "lwpelectronics, bill chang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 04 2017
DE LA Rosa auto repair DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE! OVERCHARGES, NO COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS, NO PREAUTHORIZATION CALLS JUST A HUGE BILL & BROKEN CAR Fillmore California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Repair Service: DE LA Rosa auto repair Fillmore , California

May 01 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC and TRS Limited bill received from Tate & Kirlin regarding $139.97 from a TRS Limited company. Have no knowledge or proof of any correspondence anywhere regarding TRS limited. Believe this to be a scam. Will not reply nor send money even though they threaten my credit. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Evansville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 29 2017
Fairmont Homes, Harmony Homes, Bill Pobocik, Claudia damaged wheel,hub,axle,frame. Leaking door, water damage to floor and door jam, sprung floor, siding not mounted proper and coming off, ceiling cracks, bottom board ripped and not repaired properly Nappanee Indiana
Bill Pobocik's response Author: Genoa, Wisconsin Manufactured Home Dealers: Fairmont Homes Nappanee, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Barkley Capital Bill Calhoun I ordered the Code Buffett Platform, instead I was given this one. UK Nationwide Author: Tehachapi, California Unusual Rip-Off: Barkley Capital Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Mohammed Sayeed, Mohammed Sayeed Real EstateMO Real Estate, Mohammed Sayeed Zolo Realty Did not pay bill Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Realtors: Mohammed Sayeed Toronto, Ontario

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Better Business Bureau BBB BBB allows our business to be falsely bashed online by an ex deadbeat customer who didnt pay her bill San Diego California
Author: monrovia, California Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau San Diego, California

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
DirectTV Price listed online is not price actually charged on bill or price quoted when you call to set up service Nationwide Author: balch springs, Utah Cable Companies: DirectTV Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
 bill prager riped me off of a truck load of professional photography gear cameras studio lighting gear and a bunch more ! monroe wa area Washington Author: BELLEVUE, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bill prager WA

Apr 21 2017
Zapp Satellite Tv Company mislead and told me that I would make 500.00 commission on every signup if I paid 29.99 and that I would also get my 29.99 back. I made 85.00 and can not even get my money. all lies and I honestly could have used that money for a bill but I was under the impression that I was going to be making a whole lot of money in a short time. Internet
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Zapp Satellite Tv Internet

Apr 19 2017
Eagle Shield Does not work! My electric bill went up. Dublin California Cost per Unit Author: wheatland, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Apr 18 2017
All My Sons Moving Nashville quote one price end up three times more when you get bill Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Nashville Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 18 2017
Bella Serata Offered free sample, but was charged $89.03 on credit card. # on bill stated TX Internet Author: Chesterfield , Missouri Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Apr 18 2017
ENOM, INC lookdeeds.com will not cancel your subscription in trial period, They argue with you until you agree to a tend day extention. At the end of the ten days they bill your credit cars $74.00 PANAMA Internet Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Internet Fraud: ENOM, INC Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 13 2017
Bellacelle Cream and Bellacelle Serum Advertised sample on Facebook for shipping cost. I was charged $86.95 for each which I never received. Then a second shipment of each arrived this week for cost of94.90 and 92.90 each which just appeared on my credit card bill. This is a scam. Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Skin Care: Bellacelle Cream Internet

Apr 13 2017
advertiseonmycar This is why your phone, cable and ISP provider bill is so high. Alpharetta Nationwide
Author: Duluth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: advertiseonmycar Nationwide