Your Search | lwpelectronics, bill chang

Nov 20 2016
3dcart.com Infomart2000 Poor service, Don't do Annual Billing, They bill expired credit cards without warning Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Internet Web Hosting: 3dcart.com Internet

Nov 20 2016
United Consumer Financial Services Rainbow vacuum cleaner The company send a bad credit report to the credit bureau allegedly that i do not pay the bill. Apparently in the beginning of the contract they encounter problems to get the automatic. After the problem they started deducting the payment of $86.00, even that they keep send a bad report to the credit bureaus. I spoke with one of the customer services and she states that they going to fix the problem and they did not. they do not even send an statement to the amount being paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Kissimmee, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: United Consumer Financial Services Louisville, Kentucky

Nov 19 2016
Playphone Games Was charged $9.99 on sprint bill. I never sign up nor pay for games. Got another text this morning verifying another charge. Texted back stop to cancel. Did a google search and one of the top hits was turbotax. Maybe something with turbotax is automatically signing you up if you use their service. Will investigate further. Internet Author: Shoreline, Washington Questionable Activities: Playphone Games Internet

Nov 17 2016
PERSONNEL CONCEPTS PC TAKE YOUR $$ BUT DONT SEND PRODUCTS, THEN WHEN YOU FINALLY GET THEM TO SEND PRODUCT. THEY CONTINUE TO BILL YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID! ONTARIO California Author: SAINT JOHN, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PERSONNEL CONCEPTS ONTARIO, California

Nov 17 2016
CLA Collections Harassment to pay a bill that I've already paid. Louisville Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Correctional Facilities: CLA Collections Louisville , Kentucky

Nov 15 2016
Verizon Bundle bill Nationwide Author: Downiingtown, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
At&t I have canceled my bill long ago and at&t still billing me for the services! I paid for the billing charge when I call in the canceled it and they still want to charge me for something I don't use anymore! All I can say AT&T are leeching money! AT&T money leecher Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Unusual Rip-Off: At&t Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Voortman cookies Voortman I was a distributor for Voortman cookie company that payed me by commission only I notice my numbers where not matching up so question it My District manager told he would look in to it and nothing was resolve so I told them I was going to sale my route. I downloaded all my pay statement I notice that every payment they did to me was added back to my balance in my inventory. So my last day my DM told they would add everything up and get back to me. Around Nov 2015 I got a bill for $10,000 I didn't reposed And in February they send me another bill For only $900. They send me to a collection agency now and they are trying to collect. I have all prof of deposits and inventory sold, I also saw in the payment history a payment of $10,000 that I never got. I didn't receive a commission payment for months They fabricated and falsified documents Scam Portland Nationwide Author: West Linn, Oregon Appliances: Voortman cookies Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
dreamstime www.dreamstime.com I called the card operator and they gave me this number to locate this theft authorization 09375712489 For three months I have been receiving a bill in the invoice of my card with the name of this company, I did not buy anything i improper billing Internet Author: birigui, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: dreamstime Internet

Nov 09 2016
Q Events Jacob Browning Failed to pay bill and violated contract Denver Colorado Internet Author: Carson City, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Q Events Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dietnutritiontoday.com They said they would send me a sample and bill me for shipping only.They sent me a sample bottle no bill and twomonths later my Discover card is billed 89.95 for two months.I wondered wher they got my credit card number. I called and had all further purchases stopped. I asked them to email me the proof of my card and submissinto charge it. Iwillcall Discover and get the bills camceled till the company can prove this is a legitimate order. Norcross Georgia 30091 Internet What happened--- Author: MAPLE SHADE, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: Dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

Nov 08 2016
Allen And Joyce Jackson They are slumlords they want their money but do not want to fix anything you ask them to do so I called the health department and they are Ripoffs The water bill is in their name and i Have been paying the water bill since i lived for 3 years and when the water bill is in the landlords name they are supposed to pay not the tenants they are a bunch of scammers Pittsburgh PA Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Landlords: Allen And Joyce Jackson Pittsburgh, PA

Nov 07 2016
Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc Bill Busche or Dan Hall After signing agreement to have Legacy Acquistions Group sell my business in Omaha, Nebraska. The agreement stated refund Naperville, Illinois Author: Omaha, Iowa Printing & Copy Services: Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc Naperville,, Illinois

Nov 07 2016
Profitsrun Bill Poulos lied, cheated me out of 2K Internet Author: Trophy Club, Texas Financial Services: Profitsrun Internet

Nov 07 2016
Friendly Duck Affiliates Viola Francioni Multiple Copyright Abuses, Linking to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, disrespecting authors rights, content scraping, 100+ DMCA complaints, default on GBP 5,000 bill for damages Luglio
More evidence of Friendly Duck Affiliates supporting Usenet.Nl Scam / Friendly Duck Affiliates billed 7,500 euros for damages to an authors livelihood Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Friendly Duck Affiliates Luglio,

Nov 04 2016
Cricket Wireless Charged me 7 payments in all for 1 monthly bill of $50.00 Covington Nationwide Author: Covington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Bill Johnson BosnianBill FTC Law Breaker Annandale Virginia Author: FRECHLICK, Indiana Liars: Bill Johnson Internet

Nov 02 2016
Trans Canada Movers,Inc. Deceptive, Doubled their Bill, Lied about delivery Time and lost items Delta British Columbia Author: Laguna Hills, California Moving Companies: Trans Canada Movers,Inc. Delta , British Columbia

Nov 02 2016
Ashley Ventures, Inc Bill Ashley FRAUD involving manufactures and shipping outside the U.S. Ivins Utah Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Ashley Ventures, Inc Ivins, Utah

Nov 01 2016
Lux International Sales ApS Postboks 1158 5100 Odense C Denmark I just visited the Facebook site on a Lash Growth product. A week later, I get a bill for over $94.00!!!Bait and switch!!!I cannot pay!!!!I will return it, once I get a return label. It was on Facebook Lux International Sales ApS Postboks 1158 5100 O Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Lux International Sales ApS Postboks 1158 5100 Odense C Denmark Lux International Sales ApS Postboks 1158 5100 O,

Nov 01 2016
Key Tax Group Rob Johnston, Kelly Gibson, Shawn Legatta, Daniel Cabrera, I was promised my tax bill would be lower than the fee charged by Key Tax Group.. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Plantersville, Alabama Income Tax Service: Key Tax Group Pompano Beach , Florida

Oct 31 2016
Allegro and BRIO skin products by HYDRA I stupidly applied for a FREE 30 day sample of Allegro and Brio skin products. All I had to pay was shipping and handling for each. I NEVER received a sample. What I did get was a bill for 109.00 and 103.00 and then again the following month for 115. BEWARE -- scam to beat all scams. No such thing as a 30 days FREE TRIAL. Internet Author: Ft Myers, Florida Beauty Products: Allegro and BRIO skin products by HYDRA Internet

Oct 31 2016
RELOADIT.COM $$$200$$$ FOR BILL STOLEN Internet Author: houston, Texas tempdir: RELOADIT.COM Internet

Oct 27 2016
I I signed up w Century Link. Got my first bill for 250 which was suppose to be for 110 a month. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
hutchinson community college they are making me pay for classes i tried to drop and they wouldn't let me drop and i didn't take those classes. they waited a year to send out the bill for classes i tried to drop right after i couldn't get fundage for.. hutchinson Kansas Author: hutchinson, Kansas Education & Learning Centers: hutchinson community college hutchinson, Kansas